Found Deceased KY - Shadow McClaine, 25, Clarksville, 2 Sept 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They're deleting anyone who is in another group, even if they've never posted in either or have always been supportive of the family. They've offended a lot of people today.

They're deleting anyone who is in another group, even if they've never posted in either or have always been supportive of the family. They've offended a lot of people today.

Is the other group that UOS group that had the ingress game info on it? I see a post on fb from that group questioning why no info is coming out from LE. I'm really not sure what to make of the family's actions about their fb page. On the one hand, I understand their need to control the release of info and delete anything inflammatory that could lead to lawsuits...on the other hand some of their wording of things is strange/confusing. They make it sound like they (the family members) are meeting locals to go do searches themselves but they are not revealing their search locations out of concern for their personal safety. But maybe I'm misunderstanding that and maybe they mean that the police and army investigators are searching? Seems like they could just say, "LE is searching and we can't reveal details at this time" if that was the case. I feel like there is a lot more going on here that we are not privy to. If the family is receiving threats while searching for their loved one that is just wrong. I'm really concerned for them and I hope Shadow is found soon.

If the family is receiving threats, the person or persons making threats should be investigated in relation to Shadow's disappearance. I doubt that sort of behavior would go unanswered by LE.

I don't know if LE is leading searches or now, but I know the family is. They have groups meet at Oak Grove Walmart but you apparently have to be "in the know" to find out when they're meeting, and they will not tell anyone outside of that group of people where they've searched.

I don't know if LE is leading searches or now, but I know the family is. They have groups meet at Oak Grove Walmart but you apparently have to be "in the know" to find out when they're meeting, and they will not tell anyone outside of that group of people where they've searched.

This is just strange. Your would think they would want as many people as possible looking. Has anyone suggested on their page that they contact a professional search org like Texas Equusearch?

Not utilizing all the resources the family can, in my opinion, could be a hinderance in finding Shadow.

However, it was pointed out on the Facebook page for Shadow, that looks to be a relative, imoo, that they don't list the searches because of fear of the page "being watched."

Whatever their reasons are to them, that is how they feel. Perception is reality to some people, imoo.

It does seem odd that they want transparency from the military, yet they are afraid of transparency for themselves.

I don't fault them for their actions. They want Shadow home, and in my opinion, some of the actions are fear based. If that is how they feel, then that is their reality for them. It doesn't make

anything true or false. I see a scared family, that wants answers now, and they are afraid something bad has happened to Shadow as this is not typical behavior from Shadow.

IMOO.

I am wayyy behind here. So sorry! My Tapatalk is acting weird. My country azz can't answer your question. Hubs and I used to venture to the "big city" frequently for events, but rarely do the past several years. I'll be heading there this am to taxi our daughter and grandsons to a Titans game. If traffic is somewhat maneuverable (is that a word?) I'll go back to that parking lot after dropping them off, take a closer look, and get better pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry y'all, haven't had time to read since I posted this, BUT I left my phone/camera in my truck when I transported daughter and grandies to Nashville yesterday. (I KNOW, I suck)! Drove back to the parking lot anyway after dropping them off. I was so surprised to see only ONE car in the parking lot, especially on a game day! The person who's car it was happened to come back while I was "studying" the parking "thingie" and was kind enough to give me his receipt. Not that it tells us much, other than how much 4 hrs of parking costs. When I left there, I drove to 5 other Premier lots nearby (ALL were within easy walking distance of the stadium where TITANS play). Only one of those 5 had had a parking attendant or more than 6 vehicles in it (3 had NO vehicles) and that one had an attendant and a sign saying parking was only allowed for one of the downtown churches. (Can't recall which one). Sorry I'm of no help, but fwiw, here's the receipt.
94673003cedc0d0503ecc591df7a6434.jpg

Wow, $6 per hour for parking in an open lot is sort of steep, IMO. They don't even have security for your vehicle when you park there. Daisy47, do you happen to know how much other parking in the area costs? Is there metered parking on the street anywhere nearby? Thanks for getting a receipt!

Sorry y'all, haven't had time to read since I posted this, BUT I left my phone/camera in my truck when I transported daughter and grandies to Nashville yesterday. (I KNOW, I suck)! Drove back to the parking lot anyway after dropping them off. I was so surprised to see only ONE car in the parking lot, especially on a game day! The person who's car it was happened to come back while I was "studying" the parking "thingie" and was kind enough to give me his receipt. Not that it tells us much, other than how much 4 hrs of parking costs. When I left there, I drove to 5 other Premier lots nearby (ALL were within easy walking distance of the stadium where TITANS play). Only one of those 5 had had a parking attendant or more than 6 vehicles in it (3 had NO vehicles) and that one had an attendant and a sign saying parking was only allowed for one of the downtown churches. (Can't recall which one). Sorry I'm of no help, but fwiw, here's the receipt.
94673003cedc0d0503ecc591df7a6434.jpg

Thanks Daisy47 for all of your effort on the thread for Shadow! :) You rock! :)

Wow, $6 per hour for parking in an open lot is sort of steep, IMO. They don't even have security for your vehicle when you park there. Daisy47, do you happen to know how much other parking in the area costs? Is there metered parking on the street anywhere nearby? Thanks for getting a receipt!

Great questions! I agree 6 bucks per hour is expensive, in my opinion!

I have to say with the cost of parking so expensive at Premier Parking, I would think that the person who put Shadow's car there, whether it was Shadow or someone else, knew that it would be found fairly soon and eventually booted.

Just My Opinion.

I have to say with the cost of parking so expensive at Premier Parking, I would think that the person who put Shadow's car there, whether it was Shadow or someone else, knew that it would be found fairly soon and eventually booted.

Just My Opinion.

I was thinking it would be much cheaper. With that high of a rate, I don't think the person who put her car there paid for any parking at all. There are no cameras and no security. Reportedly, her car was there for several days before it was noticed. Whoever put it there either got lucky that it wasn't noticed right away OR they knew that that lot was not very well monitored. Could point to a Nashville native being involved, IMO.

I was thinking it would be much cheaper. With that high of a rate, I don't think the person who put her car there paid for any parking at all. There are no cameras and no security. Reportedly, her car was there for several days before it was noticed. Whoever put it there either got lucky that it wasn't noticed right away OR they knew that that lot was not very well monitored. Could point to a Nashville native being involved, IMO.

The construction workers noticed it on Labor Day that one reporter said. It got multiple tickets then it was finally booted.

The construction workers noticed it on Labor Day that one reporter said. It got multiple tickets then it was finally booted.

I wonder if whoever put it there took a bus from the nearby bus stop? Some city buses have cameras. If only they knew the exact day they could pull footage and look for anyone familiar. Hopefully LE is doing this anyway but it would be a tedious task not knowing a day/time or who to look for.

Thanks Daisy47 for all of your effort on the thread for Shadow! :) You rock! :)

Awww, not true but so sweet of you to say Treelights! Thanks for all that YOU and many others are doing!

There is very limited metered parking. Parking for a Titans game (unless a PSL holder) is a nightmare, which is why I was so shocked that all those Premier lots were virtually empty, until seeing the prices. There is closer parking for $20. I did get out and check pricing on each of the Premier lots I went to. They ranged from $4/hour (really bad area) to the $6/hour on 7th. Not sure how Premier stays in business....?

Just My Opinion.

I was honestly shocked that it stayed there as long as it did! I'm always scared I'll be towed if 10 minutes over. Lol. But seriously, I'd have bet a bunch that after a full 24 hours over it'd have been towed.

Good thoughts, Gardener! "Nashville native who knew it wasn't very well monitored" crossed my mind driving home yesterday.... only 'cos I was thinking about the empty lots. Thought maybe I should tell my marital unit (aka hubby of 36 yrs) where we could probably park free (in an effort to persuade him we need to get out and have some fun, ha) if we ventured out for a night on the town.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back