Found Deceased KY - Shadow McClaine, 25, Clarksville, 2 Sept 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am sorry to hear this.

I am an Army Brat and it makes me sad to hear how you were treated.

IMOO.

ETA:

Your post made me think of the sexual harassment that has occurred to dependent/family members as well.

My mother and I have both been harassed. I was not a soldier, but I was a dependent/ family member and later a wife of a soldier, as well.

Sexual Harassment occurs to many women, not just female soldiers.

I do understand your pain. It was not on a daily basis for me or for my mother but the times it did occur, was jarring.

I do THANK YOU for serving our Country. It means the WORLD to me!!!!! Thank You.

IMOO.

Let me echo Treelights and say thank you LavenderLotus for your service!!
Like Treelights, I too am an Army brat, former wife of an Army soldier and my son is currently active duty (at Ft Campbell) so you are both speaking the truth about the harassment. It's absolutely FUBAR (hope I don't get in trouble for that one). And the cover up in real. It's one of the many reasons why I believe Shadow has disappeared at the hands of someone else and I believe it's to cover what that someone (or someones) have done to her. But that's just MOO.....

Like Treelights, I too am an Army brat, former wife of an Army soldier and my son is currently active duty (at Ft Campbell) so you are both speaking the truth about the harassment. It's absolutely FUBAR (hope I don't get in trouble for that one). And the cover up in real. It's one of the many reasons why I believe Shadow has disappeared at the hands of someone else and I believe it's to cover what that someone (or someones) have done to her. But that's just MOO.....

Thank your son, for me, for serving.

I know the military life is not an easy one.

Cool that you are an Army Brat, too.

I'm going to ditto both Minasmom and Treelights in saying Thank You for your service and putting up with jerks while you were in. I'm also an Army brat, wife of a veteran, Army Mom and Army and Marine Aunt and it to saddens me the junk female soldiers put up with when trying to serve our country.
With that said, I'm still reserving judgement on the prior to Shadow going missing situations. My late ex (my childrens father) had many, many people believing many horrible things about me until after he passed because he did the same to his girlfriend at the time. Fortunately, the law was never involved and I never had the need to prove my innocence except to our so called friends. It's a horrible thing to deal with when everyone believes you've done something you haven't.
I truly believe that Shadow has either harmed herself or has been harmed. Although I'm starting to think the former over the latter as I believe they would have found her by now if she had decided suicide was better than dealing with everything going on. If I'm wrong and she's hiding out somewhere, I'm going to be in shock and awe, because that would take some really good planning to be gone for this long.

Can I just add my two cents as a female veteran? Gaslighting in the military is very real. Also, I don't care how you feel about my following statement but if you're a pretty lady in the Army, you know it's true. Pretty females in the Army have it hard. You may think I'm saying "oh poor me, I'm so pretty, I had such a tough time" but it's true. There wasn't a single day that went by in my time in the service when I wasn't harassed in one way or the other, usually sexually. But I would be labeled a "narc" if I complained. It was worse than high school. Seriously, think about that. Not a single day in my three years went by without being harassed somehow. You just get used to it.

When I was in Iraq, while I was an E-3, I turned down an E-7's advances. He then stole my weapon while I was asleep & placed it outside my AO, trying to get me in trouble. The ONLY reason I wasn't court-martialed is because a less-pretty (therefore more trustworthy in the eyes of many of the men & even women in the military) vouched for me because she actually tripped over my weapon, which was laying next to me, when she got up to use the latrine. If she has been a "pretty" girl, I would still be in Leavenworth.

Just my two cents. The Army is tough on pretty girls & if you're remotely pretty, you're in for it.
So from one pretty girl to the other, I say this. Your description is true for ALL careers. If you are pretty AND smart, you are a threat. Therefore, you will be held down in your career path, harassed, lied about and to, and basically punished for being born pretty. The trick to surviving is to not be your best self. However, some of us are just a bit too feisty and don't let that sort of crap dictate who we are. I strut it all baby. I let them be jealous haters. I let them say things behind my back. And I let them stay in their little menial jobs while I excel, grow, flourish and climb the ladder solidly, fairly and with my head held high. Oh, and I keep a paper trail, biches. Karma is a beautiful thing, and so is whistle blowing. Just sayin'.
You go girl! :loveyou:

I'm going to ditto both Minasmom and Treelights in saying Thank You for your service and putting up with jerks while you were in. I'm also an Army brat, wife of a veteran, Army Mom and Army and Marine Aunt and it to saddens me the junk female soldiers put up with when trying to serve our country.
With that said, I'm still reserving judgement on the prior to Shadow going missing situations. My late ex (my childrens father) had many, many people believing many horrible things about me until after he passed because he did the same to his girlfriend at the time. Fortunately, the law was never involved and I never had the need to prove my innocence except to our so called friends. It's a horrible thing to deal with when everyone believes you've done something you haven't.
I truly believe that Shadow has either harmed herself or has been harmed. Although I'm starting to think the former over the latter as I believe they would have found her by now if she had decided suicide was better than dealing with everything going on. If I'm wrong and she's hiding out somewhere, I'm going to be in shock and awe, because that would take some really good planning to be gone for this long.

Yay! Another Army Brat!! :) And Thank your Family for Serving! :)

I hope Shadow is ok, but the longer Shadow is missing, the more I think something bad happened.

IMOO.

http://www.centralkynews.com/amnews...cle_85576e5a-881c-11e6-bd39-e7d333fc459c.html

Prayers, who ever it is.

STANFORD — Lincoln County deputy coroners were called to West Skyline Drive Saturday afternoon after the body of an unidentified female was found dead in the woods by people riding four-wheelers nearby.

Not to be morbid, but would they be able to tell the body is female after almost a month of decomposition?

There is a more recent woman missing from Danville, KY--Desiree Sparks. I posted the stories to her thread too: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Desiree-Sparks-22-Danville-22-September-2016
Prayers for the families--someone is about to find out their loved one is deceased :(

Not to be morbid, but would they be able to tell the body is female after almost a month of decomposition?

There is a more recent woman missing from Danville, KY--Desiree Sparks. I posted the stories to her thread too: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Desiree-Sparks-22-Danville-22-September-2016
Prayers for the families--someone is about to find out their loved one is deceased :(

From the way it looks, it is Desiree, her family has started a for funeral expenses and friends and her boyfriend posting about it being her. ..still waiting on LE and MSM confirmation 😢

I found these links showing the differences in the male and female skeleton: (Maybe this answers that question?)

http://anthropology.si.edu/writteninbone/male_female.html

The above link mentions the pelvis, among other things.

http://www.majordifferences.com/2014/03/difference-between-male-and-female.html#.V_EKiUvpWM4

I found these links showing the differences in the male and female skeleton: (Maybe this answers that question?)

http://anthropology.si.edu/writteninbone/male_female.html

The above link mentions the pelvis, among other things.

http://www.majordifferences.com/2014/03/difference-between-male-and-female.html#.V_EKiUvpWM4

I know bone structure is different. I'm sure an ME could tell. I meant that they told it was a female right away, meaning the first LE on the scene could tell and there were no clothes on the person. So it wasn't skeletal and hadn't been there for too long. After almost a month, I'm afraid Shadow would be skeletal (but I don't know). Regardless, it seems this body was not Shadow and the search for her continues.

I know bone structure is different. I'm sure an ME could tell. I meant that they told it was a female right away, meaning the first LE on the scene could tell and there were no clothes on the person. So it wasn't skeletal and hadn't been there for too long. After almost a month, I'm afraid Shadow would be skeletal (but I don't know). Regardless, it seems this body was not Shadow and the search for her continues.

Sorry that I misunderstood your question when you asked about would they be able to tell the body is female after almost a month of decomposition.

I see that the remains are Desiree Sparks' who went missing on Sept. 27th.

http://www.lex18.com/story/33295758/body-found-in-woods

One thing I find interesting is that Clarksville, KY is approximately a half hour north of Fort Campbell, where as Clarksville, TN -where she was supposed to appear in court- is about a half hour south of Fort Campbell. My guess is that it would be much easier for TN authorities to locate and arrest Shadow at her place of employment -Fort Campbell- than in Clarksville, KY. Yet, her car was found in Nashville, which is an additional hour drive to the southeast from Clarksville, TN. Distraught, perhaps Shadow made an impulsive decision to drive to Nashville to catch a bus back to CA, thinking she might as well go AWOL now, rather than to face a possible conviction in civilian court and/or court-martial; after all, the two previous arrest warrants did nothing, leading her to believe that no one would come after her this time, either (maybe not the TN authorities, but I would think that the Army personnel would). Maybe on her way to the bus station, however, she calmed down a bit, and started to doubt her decision, causing her to do something extreme, like taking her own life (speaking of which, does Shadow own a gun, and if so, has the gun been located?). Another possibility, as you mentioned, is that she was harmed by someone, likely a stranger, which, generally speaking, would be less likely, IMO. Either way, sadly, I do not believe that Shadow is alive any more :(.

I think there was some confusion initially on the first set of posters, because they said Clarksville, KY. Fort Campbell is in both TN and KY, which throws some people off. She was to houses it in Clarksville, TN, somewhere off of Tiny Town Road. The friend she was house sitting for posted on the Find Shadow FB group when she first disappeared but I'm sure her post has been deleted by now.

I checked. The post from the person she was supposed to be housesitting for has disappeared.

http://policebookingreports.com/2016/06/11/shadow-mcclaine/

It's posted under her mug shot, and signed as Shadow. With the 'tone' and details, I believe this to positively be her posting. She was being set up, IMO!!! Either the stress of it all finally got to her, or someone did harm her. She said she was looking over her shoulder for stalkers. Why wasn't anything she said taken seriously?

http://policebookingreports.com/2016/06/03/shadow-mcclaine-2/

Having been stalked, and having been falsely accused of things before, I can 'read' her frustration, and it's unfair! I'm thankful that when provided with evidence, the police in my area took me very seriously, and when they approached my stalker, SHE stated she had everything in a notebook! She had seriously been writing down every day, time, and place she stalked me, and what I was doing!!! She even told the investigator that she wanted my child!

The police told me the woman was obviously mentally ill, and that I needed to get mace, or concealed carry, that a piece of paper for a restraining order would NOT prevent her from harming me!!! Get this, I had NEVER met the woman!! Had no clue who she was. Had she taken my child, I would have had no idea who did it, other than 'my stalker' that I didn't know! I hadn't seen her, so no description!

But it was back during pay phones, and I went to every single pay phone in my area, and wrote the number down so when I got calls, I would know where they were coming from. Well, I lived by a store, and when that number came up on caller id, I ran outside and took a photo instead of answering the phone. Police were able to track her tag and went to her work the following day. I had been stalked for almost 18 months! Yet, no one believed me. She was even calling places claiming to be me, and then police wanted to know why I called those places, but I hadn't! I demanded they show my phone number and they couldn't, because I never called. YET, they were still threatening to charge ME! It was a living nightmare I hope to never experience again!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back