Found Deceased KY - Shadow McClaine, 25, Clarksville, 2 Sept 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow, that is the most detailed article I've seen so far. A few quotes from the link:

So her mother doesn't even know what (if anything) was found in her car. And nothing has been found in the footage. I wonder where it was sent?

It's good to see this in black and white because earlier in this case it sounded as if Shadow was the only one with a restraining order against her.

Also, maybe I misunderstood the earlier discussion of Shadow being "chaptered out" but it seemed like people were saying she was being kicked out for some other issue before she went missing. This just says her contract was up and she was planning to go to school. If her mother is correct in what she says, Shadow was not in any trouble with the military until she didn't show up for her post on Sept 6.

Shadow mentioned on her google account about her CHAPTER PACKET being delayed. Yes, her contract would end when her clearance papers get cleared, but they were delayed for some reason. I gather she was being discharged from the Army due to being CHAPTERED. She mentioned about her October 11 date being delayed and the delay will be until HER PACKET goes through. THE CHAPTER PACKET.

From AUGUST 31:

https://plus.google.com/100165640142856805469/posts/h6G5jWYKorQ

ETA: Also an earlier post about CHAPTERING: from July 11:

https://plus.google.com/100165640142856805469/posts/4QB8HuGcEWg

IMOO.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/shadow-mcclaine-a479728a

"-Handle paperwork for unit personnel at the company level as Ops personnel for F Co 6101 ATS, August 2015-present."

"Personal goals include: Finishing the last 2 years of my military career," ( Snipped by Me…)

Depending on when this was written… if she wrote this in August 2015, then in 2017 her enlistment would be up.

If she wrote this after 2015, say 2016 , then her enlistment would be up in the year 2018, in my opinion.

And I say that this way because her LinkedIn account reflects the date of August 2015 so she most likely in my opinion wrote this in August 2015 or later.

With Shadow talking about her Chapter packet getting delayed beyond October 11. 2016, this to me means she was being Chaptered Out.

IMOO.

ETA:

"Ops/Administration personnel F Co 6101 ATS,101 CAB, 101st Airborne Division Ft. Campbell, KY August 2015-Present"

Regardless of being Chaptered Out, Shadow needs to be found.

My thinking beyond October 11, is that she is no longer alive. I would think that she would turn herself in before that particular date so she would not be deemed a deserter.

The more time that passes the more I think that she is not alive. Whether that was by the hands of someone or herself???

At this point her family is in so much pain, it seems so callous to do this to your own family, so my thinking is not directly on that she left on her own accord., perhaps.
IMOO.

And chaptered out could mean a HOST of reasons. The NamUs profile mentions her weight between 130 and 150 pounds.

I have seen fliers that continue to list 171 pounds.

There is a TAPE TEST that a soldier is subjected to. Her weight of 171 for her height is quite high.

With the one post on her google mentions they are trying to chaptered her out for the stalking, etc.

Anyway…. Moving on from that.

IMOO.

Regardless of being Chaptered Out, Shadow needs to be found.

My thinking beyond October 11, is that she is no longer alive. I would think that she would turn herself in before that particular date so she would not be deemed a deserter.

The more time that passes the more I think that she is not alive. Whether that was by the hands of someone or herself???

At this point her family is in so much pain, it seems so callous to do this to your own family, so my thinking is not directly on that she left on her own accord., perhaps.
IMOO.

Yes I don't think she is alive anymore either. It will be a miracle, IMO, if it turns out she was in hiding. I'm just wondering, do we think she didn't tell her mom everything about the chaptering out process being delayed? Or did her mom just leave that out or the reporters cut it from the story? Her mom gave the date of Oct 11 as her contract end date. Even if that was the date she was being chaptered out and not a contract end date it seems extreme for Shadow to leave a month before the process ends. How long could they potentially delay beyond Oct 11 and would that delay really upset her enough to do something as desperate as suicide or go AWOL and hide? JMO. I don't think she left on her own.

Yes I don't think she is alive anymore either. It will be a miracle, IMO, if it turns out she was in hiding. I'm just wondering, do we think she didn't tell her mom everything about the chaptering out process being delayed? Or did her mom just leave that out or the reporters cut it from the story? Her mom gave the date of Oct 11 as her contract end date. Even if that was the date she was being chaptered out and not a contract end date it seems extreme for Shadow to leave a month before the process ends. How long could they potentially delay beyond Oct 11 and would that delay really upset her enough to do something as desperate as suicide or go AWOL and hide? JMO. I don't think she left on her own.

Speculation on my part.

Shadow had an upcoming court date on September 6th for the stalking charges.

"McClaine failed to appear in court Sept. 6 on charges of stalking, according to Montgomery County court documents…" Snipped By Me.

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/sto...mpbell-soldiers-car-found-nashville/90350154/

The article also mentioned a Sept 21st court date.

"She has open court cases on the charges of stalking, criminal impersonation and contempt of court."

Maybe her Chapter packet was delayed due to the upcoming court date. Perhaps the results of her open court cases could change her Chapter Packet , as well... What could arise from that?

Perhaps a bad conduct discharge, forfeiture of benefits and jail time; I do not know. Just my opinion, if she is found guilty, that perhaps it could be one of those, some of those, or none of those.

There is a warrant out for her for missing that court date, plus AWOL with the Army.

Again, the longer this goes on, the more that I am thinking something bad happened to her.

I feel for her family.

IMOO.

AND...Thing is...

If she left on her own right now… she is AWOL, she could go in front of a courts-martial.

With that being said, what would she be so afraid of to leave, knowing that AWOL would be on her record and possibly desertion.

So in a way it doesn't make sense for her to flee, being afraid of jail time because of the Sept. 6th court date, because what she is facing now is severe as well.

IMOO.

And chaptered out could mean a HOST of reasons. The NamUs profile mentions her weight between 130 and 150 pounds.

I have seen fliers that continue to list 171 pounds.

There is a TAPE TEST that a soldier is subjected to. Her weight of 171 for her height is quite high.

With the one post on her google mentions they are trying to chaptered her out for the stalking, etc.

Anyway…. Moving on from that.

IMOO.

She herself said it was over the stalking charges.

She herself said it was over the stalking charges.

I understand that she posted that, as I also posted the same link in one of my posts (post #323).

As I mentioned I don't know the Specific Chapter. Could she be chaptering out for weight issues? Could she be chaptering out over the stalking. Could it be both?

She also used the word TRYING to chapter her out for stalking, so does that mean yes they are chaptering her out specifically for that?

It is of my opinion that she is being chaptered out for her conduct, but not knowing WHICH CHAPTER and HOW MANY, I cannot personally say. She IS being chaptered out though, in her words.

IMOO.

I understand that she posted that, as I also posted the same link in one of my posts (post #323).

As I mentioned I don't know the Specific Chapter. Could she be chaptering out for weight issues? Could she be chaptering out over the stalking. Could it be both?

She also used the word TRYING to chapter her out for stalking, so does that mean yes they are chaptering her out specifically for that?

It is of my opinion that she is being chaptered out for her conduct, but not knowing WHICH CHAPTER and HOW MANY, I cannot personally say. She IS being chaptered out though, in her words.

IMOO.

She specifically says they are attempting to chapter her for stalking, harassing, and threatening, I would say possibly Chapter 11 or 13, but probably 14. I believe the first weight listed on documents, the 170ish, was a typo on someone's part, because no photo I've seen of her makes her look as if she weighs 170.

She specifically says they are attempting to chapter her for stalking, harassing, and threatening, I would say possibly Chapter 11 or 13, but probably 14. I believe the first weight listed on documents, the 170ish, was a typo on someone's part, because no photo I've seen of her makes her look as if she weighs 170.

Semantics I suppose. Attempting and trying, to me, are not the same as they ARE chaptering her out for these. Perhaps that was written before the end result of being chaptered out for sure. I think perhaps with the Chapter Packet delayed, that could be why the delay as well. I think the court date of September 6 perhaps could be part of that delay.

IMOO.

If you are chaptered out, do you also get a dishonorable discharge?

http://usacac.army.mil/sites/default/files/documents/sja/ChapterandEliminationChecklist.pdf

http://www.knox.army.mil/garrison/supportoffices/tds/docs/Gen_Chapter_Info.pdf

http://www.riley.army.mil/Portals/0/Docs/Services/SoldierSvcs/MilPersonnel/ChapterSepsFY16.pdf

http://www.jrtc-polk.army.mil/SJA/Documents/ChapterGuideforCommanders.pdf

There are different types of chapters and discharges in the military. Along with that depending on the chapter if a soldier is chaptered out, they could

receive an honorable discharge, general discharge, or a discharge under other than honorable conditions.

These links I provided give some detail of the different chapters.

These separations of service are because of some "issue", depending on the chapter, the soldier has.

IMOO.

ETA:

I want to add that I do not know what "Chapter" Shadow has and I don't know why she is being chaptered out.

IMOO.

Bringing my post forward about Chapters from my September 14, 2016 post.

In everything posted by Shadow, I can't find anything that mentions an attorney for her! Was she going to court representing herself? She mentions attending court a few times, so I don't think she left to avoid court. It seems for at least a year, or more she's been dealing with the accusations, arrests, courts, etc. It wasn't 'new' to her. She's 25, and a prolific poster on various social media venues. I see stress, the starting to color in the adult coloring books for relaxation, reading more books, getting out and enjoying nature, etc. Healthy ways of dealing with an increase in stress. So far I've read nothing about doc appts, or psych appts, only about the charges, a boyfriend very infrequently mentioned as if she's protecting him, photo of her roller blading, again, nothing blaring obvious as a mental illness, or unhealthy way of dealing with life.

She even mentions the arrests, that her mug shots have been shared, her wishes for an honorable discharge...so she isn't hiding, the bad, and only reporting the good. IMO. She's posting as she sees things happening.

She was house sitting, and then vanished. Very unusual for anyone that takes on the responsibility of someone else's pets, and home to just leave with no notice at all. VERY unusual. People that I know that do pet and house sitting are reliable. It's a job they enjoy, and it's extra income, for little work. In this case, it also allowed a place for Shadow to go off base and be away from the drama and stress.

I'm not surprised to not see much from people on the base. Social media IS monitored by the military. I'm surprised someone hadn't told Shadow to make her stuff private, but she wasn't revealing anything against military policies that I've seen. (My Brother does monitoring of Social Media as one aspect of his career.) I'm not even surprised that it appears from her postings she isn't getting the support from her command officer. Unfortunately, just like in civilian life, who reports first usually gets the benefit of being supported. Gaslighting DOES happen.

If her husband could potential lose his military position, salary, or be discharged, he is going to fight that. Just as Shadow needs to fight those charges against her. She's accused, but not found guilty. If she was experience something psychiatric, I feel her commanding officer, or others in the unit would have reported that and had her in treatment before discharging if the issue was something that would affect her career. Even counseling to get through this should have been offered, but I'm seeing nothing to indicate she was talking to anyone.

I'm worried for Shadow. I don't know if she missing due to foul play, and if foul whether it's someone she knew, or a complete stranger. I don't think she left on her own, as in hiding, though the possibility of anyone missing under this much stress committing suicide is worth considering.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HopelessTrueCrimeCouple
Back