Found Deceased KY - Shadow McClaine, 25, Clarksville, 2 Sept 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why would someone have a pinterest account and the summary under her name mentions that her ex cheated on her?

She seems to me to be obsessed with that. IMOO.

https://www.pinterest.com/SMcCHQ527/

I don't have pinterest. Is it possible to see when she last edited her bio? Could a family member who was upset have changed it to say that after she went missing?

It's not that far of a drive. I'll assume there have been searches. Who would search, LE or the Army?

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 350
I worked in Loss Prevention on the West Side of Chicago way back when - when that area was considered the most violent in the country (it might still be with all the shootings we have here). I stayed safe there - and never got hurt badly- (even managed to not get killed, despite having been shot at 7 times) because I always followed my instincts; even when I got into LE, one of my first arrests was a stabbing/attempted rape. Basically, the suspect was deep in the woods and had stabbed this woman in her inner thighs and lower stomach with a broken bottle, and then was about to sexually assault her. My partner and I were driving past that forest preserve and all of a sudden, I had a bad feeling. So we stopped: My partner followed me into the woods, but we split up. I went one way, he the complete opposite. Then I when came across the rape just about to occur. I tackled the suspect and pulled the broken bottle out of his hand (I didn't want to have to shoot him is I could avoid it), who fought hard with me as we rolled in the mud. I got him face-down, and was on his back, and he stood up with me on top of him (he was a very big guy). I was screaming for my partner (who came running and then helped me get the suspect into custody). My partner talked about that incident for years, and always asked how I knew: I told him when I was in Loss Prevention, there was a former FBI Agent who was my Training Manager. He was the one who said to me, "just be still, quiet your mind, and the information will come to you". I firmly believe this. We all get 'feelings' - and 99% of the time those feelings are correct.
What a story. Your training manager is spot on. I'm a firm believer in intuition.

I just read an article where she is considered AWOL. This seems to be the most likely scenario seeing how she has so many pending charges against herself. http://www.abc10.com/news/local/cal...om-yuba-city-faces-stalking-charges/318919827
Vehicle located in downtown Nashville.
Metro police found her 2013 2-door, silver, Hyandai Elantra in a private parking lot downtown on Tuesday, said Chris Grey, public affairs chief at the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command.

McClaine failed to appear in court Sept. 6 on charges of stalking, according to Montgomery County court documents obtained by The Leaf-Chronicle. She has open court cases on the charges of stalking, criminal impersonation and contempt of court. She has a court date set for 1:30 p.m. Sept. 21.

Master Sgt. Kevin Doheny, spokesman for the 101st Airborne Division, said McClaine is considered AWOL.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but it looks like something is being pinned on some of her Pinterest boards the last hour? Her "Fit for life" board 17 minutes ago, and "Excellent food" 12 minutes ago?? Or is it just me not understanding the new design of the app? (I haven't used it for a while and the layout is a little different from what I was used to). Sorry if I'm reading this wrong, I don't want to create confusion :thinking: Would be great though, if she's fine and working on her pin boards...

Maybe I'm mistaken, but it looks like something is being pinned on some of her Pinterest boards the last hour? Her "Fit for life" board 17 minutes ago, and "Excellent food" 12 minutes ago?? Or is it just me not understanding the new design of the app? (I haven't used it for a while and the layout is a little different from what I was used to). Sorry if I'm reading this wrong, I don't want to create confusion :thinking: Would be great though, if she's fine and working on her pin boards...

Uh...someone needs to look into that! (Disclaimer: I have no idea how pinterest works)

Being cheated on is devastating and can take a long time to get over.

I understand that it is devastating. If it was his loss, like she writes, then why is she continuously writing about it? Why would she bring that up on her Pinterest summary of who SHE is. She is MORE than who she was married to, imoo. If he was cheating like she says then hey be happy you aren't with him. Let it go. IMOO. She has an upcoming court date and open cases on the stalking charges and other charges.

IMOO.

I understand that it is devastating. If it was his loss, like she writes, then why is she continuously writing about it? Why would she bring that up on her Pinterest summary of who SHE is. She is MORE than who she was married to, imoo. If he was cheating like she says then hey be happy you aren't with him. Let it go. IMOO. She has an upcoming court date and open cases on the stalking charges and other charges.

IMOO.
Saying just let it go is harder to live. Maybe she is codependent, maybe he was the love of her life, maybe she is still grieving and still in denial and anger stages. There are no rules to handling betrayal.

Saying just let it go is harder to live. Maybe she is codependent, maybe he was the love of her life, maybe she is still grieving and still in denial and anger stages. There are no rules to handling betrayal.

Alright. I am moving on. Everyone is different.

IMOO.

Can anyone tell? Is it her posting things or not?

Maybe if there's a re-pin of something inside by someone else, it updates the master folder. Is there anyone here with Pinterest that can test that?

Since I don't have Pinterest I can only see partials, and I see Fit For Life that has 4162 pins, I see that Excellent Food has 7471 pins, so I wonder if this is the TOTAL pins for that group and others in that group can pin on there as well? Seeing as she has 60 boards with 4.1k pins obviously if one adds those two boards together it has more than 4,1 k pins. So perhaps OTHERS are pinning on that particular board ( not her board, but the particular board she is/was pinning in)? IMOO.

Since I don't have Pinterest I can only see partials, and I see Fit For Life that has 4162 pins, I see that Excellent Food has 7471 pins, so I wonder if this is the TOTAL pins for that group and others in that group can pin on there as well? Seeing as she has 60 boards with 4.1k pins obviously if one adds those two boards together it has more than 4,1 k pins. So perhaps OTHERS are pinning on that particular board ( not her board, but the particular board she is/was pinning in)? IMOO.
In other words, if say you or I pinned to that board the count would go up, and everyone following that board would see the same updates in their saved pins portfolios?

Strange Case.

Shadow if you are out there, it isn't too late to turn yourself in. You have so much in your life to look forward to. It's these bumps in the road that you have to get through first.

IMOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back