Found Deceased KY - Shadow McClaine, 25, Clarksville, 2 Sept 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Before I saw that the other missing person was safe, it never entered my mind that there would be a serial killer. In my opinion just because two women are missing from Fort Campbell and also Nashville was mentioned, does not a serial killer make. I am glad the other missing person showed up. Now Shadow, where are you?

IMOO.

I don't have a reputable source, but apparently Shena has been found safe [emoji846][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steph Colburn has now been located "alive" - no explanation of what that means. Shadow is still missing.

:seeya: We need a link for the poster of the three missing women. Lenibugger? Anyone?

:tyou:

:seeya: We need a link for the poster of the three missing women. Lenibugger? Anyone?

:tyou:

It appears the other 2 women have been found. Only Shadow remains missing. :(
The others were never in the news and only posted on social media from what I could find.

It used to be whenever there was an update on NamUs on a particular profile, the update would also reveal the date it was updated. I don't see this to be the case anymore, imoo.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/35138/0/

I check her NamUs profile on occasion and I have seen it updated twice already since I first discovered she had a NamUs profile.

IMOO.

The personal things being left in her room makes me think she didn't just plan to run away :(

As in...? Do you think perhaps suicide? Your addition of the word "just" makes me ponder about that... is that what you mean, or am I misunderstanding?

IMOO.

That area (between Fort Campbell and Nashville) is so large, not to mention hilly and wooded. It would be very easy to find a place to hide someone.....just MOO.
Oh Shadow - where are you??? Please please please just call someone and let your family know that you are okay. Please

As in...? Do you think perhaps suicide? Your addition of the word "just" makes me ponder about that... is that what you mean, or am I misunderstanding?

IMOO.

No, I was thinking it means she meant to come back after the 4 day pass and something bad happened that prevented that. We see a lot of cases of people accused of running away or hiding from a life circumstance (court date, debt, etc) and they are later found dead or to be victims of trafficking. Usually, it's teens that people think "just" ran away. I guess that's why I threw the word just in there without even thinking about it. Maybe suicide is an option too--she wouldn't need to take her personal things if she wasn't going to come back. I would think she would leave a note, though. She had to know they would search her quarters eventually.

It used to be whenever there was an update on NamUs on a particular profile, the update would also reveal the date it was updated. I don't see this to be the case anymore, imoo.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/35138/0/

I check her NamUs profile on occasion and I have seen it updated twice already since I first discovered she had a NamUs profile.

IMOO.

Was her car registered in CA (as shown on flyers) or KY (per NAMUS)?

Edited to change "TN" to "KY." My bad.

No, I was thinking it means she meant to come back after the 4 day pass and something bad happened that prevented that. We see a lot of cases of people accused of running away or hiding from a life circumstance (court date, debt, etc) and they are later found dead or to be victims of trafficking. Usually, it's teens that people think "just" ran away. I guess that's why I threw the word just in there without even thinking about it. Maybe suicide is an option too--she wouldn't need to take her personal things if she wasn't going to come back. I would think she would leave a note, though. She had to know they would search her quarters eventually.

What stumps me is why leave the car in a private parking lot? Surely,whoever left the car there would know that it would be seen there eventually, and soon I might add. It wasn't like the car was hidden at all. It was like the car was "meant" to be found.

IMOO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobbandit22