Found Deceased KY - Shadow McClaine, 25, Clarksville, 2 Sept 2016 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Was her car registered in CA (as shown on flyers) or TN (per NAMUS)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know why that says Kentucky. It has said Kentucky on it since before the other information about "google" someone was deleted.
It is possible that whoever started her profile, "thought" the car was registered in Kentucky? I don't know, just a guess on my part.

IMOO.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/case_report_html/35138

"Tag state"

[TD="class: view_field"]"Kentucky"[/TD]

What stumps me is why leave the car in a private parking lot? Surely,whoever left the car there would know that it would be seen there eventually, and soon I might add. It wasn't like the car was hidden at all. It was like the car was "meant" to be found.

IMOO.

What day was her car found again? I've been reading along but haven't looked too deeply at her case. Have there been organized searches? (I remember reading her mom was driving up and down the highway looking for her and that's it) Is there a timeline anywhere?

What stumps me is why leave the car in a private parking lot? Surely,whoever left the car there would know that it would be seen there eventually, and soon I might add. It wasn't like the car was hidden at all. It was like the car was "meant" to be found.

IMOO.

Maybe whoever left it, if it wasn't her, wanted it to be found to make it look like she ran off?
Keep suspicion off of themselves?

Maybe whoever left it, if it wasn't her, wanted it to be found to make it look like she ran off?
Keep suspicion off of themselves?

There has to be some sort of video out there near where her car was found or where her car was found...

IMOO.

What day was her car found again? I've been reading along but haven't looked too deeply at her case. Have there been organized searches? (I remember reading her mom was driving up and down the highway looking for her and that's it) Is there a timeline anywhere?

Oh, also yes there have been some searches. I don't really know about a timeline per say other than September 2 was the last text her mom got from her, and her car was found on the 13th.

There has to be some sort of video out there near where her car was found or where her car was found...

IMOO.

Everything I'm finding is just saying "a private parking lot" and the car had been there "for several days". It is odd how general it is. Have any articles told us exactly where they found it and how long it could have been there? Different parking lots have different rules. They should be able to at least pin down a window of how long it was there. And the location is important to know so we can look for clues of what is near there and possible nearby businesses with cameras.

Everything I'm finding is just saying "a private parking lot" and the car had been there "for several days". It is odd how general it is. Have any articles told us exactly where they found it and how long it could have been there? Different parking lots have different rules. They should be able to at least pin down a window of how long it was there. And the location is important to know so we can look for clues of what is near there and possible nearby businesses with cameras.

Yes, I had a post awhile back that it was Premier Parking. Let me see if I can find my original post.

Bringing my post forward about Premier parking where her car was found.

Thanks! So here is google maps: https://www.google.com/maps/place/7...c1fd7ee526b14a!8m2!3d36.1607792!4d-86.7817629

It's hard to tell if it's the open lot or the parking garage across the street. From the street view it looks like the car was parked where there are not any cameras. Three out of 4 corners are parking--two lots and one garage. The one building on the 4th corner is the Nashville convention center. There seems to be a bus stop at the convention center. There is a Starbucks listed on the map but from the street view you can see it's inside the convention center. So no street cameras from Starbucks. The Renaissance hotel is in the convention center as well. I feel like someone left the car there to make it look like she either took a bus out of the area or met someone at the hotel.

It was registered in California, where she's from. Military is not required to register in the area where they are stationed.

The parking garage is owned by Renaissance Hotel. Premier owns the open lot. There's been some good info posted on a Facebook group called Truth Sleuth as well.

The parking garage is owned by Renaissance Hotel. Premier owns the open lot. There's been some good info posted on a Facebook group called Truth Sleuth as well.

BBM- The Renaissance Hotel charges $38/day for valet and $13/day for off-site parking. Wouldn't there be an attendant at a paid lot? Seems someone should have seen someone driving her car.

I also noticed the Hume-Fogg school butts up against the parking lot. I wonder if their parking lot has cameras?

I am holding out hope that she felt so threatened that she removed some money from her account, parked the car and is hiding from her ex somewhere in a shelter or one of the nearby hotels. There are shelters within walking distance from where her car is parked. I wonder what her last bank transactions were.

If I was local I'd be searching there. A girl can hope...

Couldn't she find asylum with her family or the military?

BBM- The Renaissance Hotel charges $38/day for valet and $13/day for off-site parking. Wouldn't there be an attendant at a paid lot? Seems someone should have seen someone driving her car.

I also noticed the Hume-Fogg school butts up against the parking lot. I wonder if their parking lot has cameras?

There was no attendant at the lot when I went there on 9/16.
1ae1a2884910b8df1b74db7abcc7cb6c.jpg

There was no attendant at the lot when I went there on 9/16.

Bummer. I don't live anywhere near a city and haven't paid for parking in that type of setup before, but do you know if you pay when you arrive or when you leave?

If Shadow didn't park it there, maybe someone parked it without paying or getting a parking ticket assuming it would get towed. Are LE informed if a car gets towed? Or would LE have to call all of the lots to find a vehicle?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightningwill
Back