Found Deceased KY - Shadow McClaine, 25, Clarksville, 2 Sept 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I should clarify, I'm not saying I think Shadow was involved at all in those thefts. But what if she was in a position where she "knew too much" and someone got concerned she was going to tell? Maybe this is why CID has kept such a tight lid on all details in Shadow's case. Or maybe it's all unrelated but, man, it really makes you think....:thinking:

My thoughts exactly!!!!

Found it: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shadow-mcclaine-a479728a

-TTCS Operator K16 Airbase,South Korea-Set up and tore down TTCS Equipment and Antennas,Driver of TTCS Humvee on multiple field missions, performed generator maintenance,Operated in makeshift and actual ATC towers, conducted Air Traffic Control operations on many missions, culminating in my TTCS rating 5 April 2013.
-COMSEC Custodian for Fox 3-2 GSAB K16 Korea, May 2012-April 2013
-Rear Detachment personnel for F Co 7101 GSAB, June 2013-June 2014
-Overstrength personnel with F Co 7101 at Fob Shank,Afghanistan. Performed Flight Data and Ground Control duties June 2014-August 2014.
-Handle paperwork for unit personnel at the company level as Ops personnel for F Co 6101 ATS, August 2015-present.

Under experience it says: 15Q-Air Traffic Controller

BBM.

Can anyone with a military background interpret her resume? From what I know about Air Traffic Controllers it is a high stress job and requires skill. She was one smart and tough soldier to do that job. I noticed she went from very "hands-on" field assignments to "handling paperwork". Would this indicate a promotion or is it an indicator that she had burned out as an ATC and they were putting her on "desk duty" for the remainder of her contract? Or could she have requested that assignment? Anyone with any insight?

Also, there seems to be a gap on her resume between August 2014 and August 2015? Could that just be a typo on the date?

I have not been able to find any updates on the body that was found in Nashville on Monday (October 3rd) ....

Can anyone with a military background interpret her resume? From what I know about Air Traffic Controllers it is a high stress job and requires skill. She was one smart and tough soldier to do that job. I noticed she went from very "hands-on" field assignments to "handling paperwork". Would this indicate a promotion or is it an indicator that she had burned out as an ATC and they were putting her on "desk duty" for the remainder of her contract? Or could she have requested that assignment? Anyone with any insight?

Also, there seems to be a gap on her resume between August 2014 and August 2015? Could that just be a typo on the date?

It's possible that she was put on desk duty because of her getting out soon. When my husband was in process to be discharged, they put him on desk/office duty.

I have not been able to find any updates on the body that was found in Nashville on Monday (October 3rd) ....

No updates on that body; I did find this however - a male body was found very near that exact location in August 2015.
http://www.wsmv.com/story/29767071/body-found-near-walmart-in-west-nashville
The man was known to visit people in the homeless camp there and there is (or was) a methadone clinic near.
My thoughts are (1) this isn't Shadow, or (2) someone lived in the area back when the first body was found in August 2015 and decided to leave her there. Just MOO......but I'm leaving more towards #1...

Can anyone with a military background interpret her resume? From what I know about Air Traffic Controllers it is a high stress job and requires skill. She was one smart and tough soldier to do that job. I noticed she went from very "hands-on" field assignments to "handling paperwork". Would this indicate a promotion or is it an indicator that she had burned out as an ATC and they were putting her on "desk duty" for the remainder of her contract? Or could she have requested that assignment? Anyone with any insight?Also, there seems to be a gap on her resume between August 2014 and August 2015? Could that just be a typo on the date?
Based on my limited knowledge, she wouldn't have burnout. This would have been a reassignment of demotion. That could be for not passing her physical, or because she got into trouble. It can also occur based on attitude and behavior of how you are with your team and superiors, in addition to one of the other two I already mentioned. If you have ALL of those against you (your own fault, btw), then it's not really a surprise that you would be demoted. There could be other reasons I'm sure, but I do know the ones I mentioned do happen.

Take this as rumor since it comes from SM, but her ex is also in aviation. I'm assuming her change of duties was to create some distance between the two of them.

Take this as rumor since it comes from SM, but her ex is also in aviation. I'm assuming her change of duties was to create some distance between the two of them.
Why her and not him?

I agree Jellybean. At one time, I thought suicide to be the most likely theory, but what makes it difficult to settle on that one is that it's very uncommon for someone to drive 70 miles away and then to find a place so secluded that no one finds your body for at least a month. They usually do it in a place they are comfortable and won't have their bodies ripped apart by animals. We fear the same in death as we would life. But to drive an hour away gives you too much time to reconsider.
I don't know, but I do believe she met with foul play by a stranger or acquaintance, but not anyone she knows or has known intimately.

Here it sadly seems to happen a lot. We have a lot of missing persons who turn up as suicides a few days later. People go bush and kill themselves. I can understand doing it that way if you're going to do it. I wouldn't want family or friends to find me. Sometimes I think they want to not be found at all, to "spare" their families knowing they took their lives...but of course the not knowing is even worse.

A woman at my husband's work recently left for work like any other day, though she had the day off, booked a room in a hotel in the city (right near her work, which accords with what you say about wanting some familiarity) and jumped out the window. So terribly sad - she must have felt so alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has her ex and his posse suddenly become quiet about anything Shadow related, compared to previously?

I think the ex, the women who accused her, the mother of the one who was particularly vocal, the guy who made that thinly veiled threat on FB...they'll all be keeping a low profile. Bit awkward when someone you're locked in a dispute with suddenly goes missing. The police have got to be keeping a close eye on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why her and not him?
I used to work with my ex. Ended up having to leave my job and my home when we parted ways simply because my boss liked him better and I was taking things harder so I was weaker.

She may have been in a state where she was easy to push out if that were the case.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

*sigh* There's a lot of dead bodies in TN.

Was Nashville KY mistaken for Nashville TN?

Shadow is from KY. That article is for a person in TN. Am I reading it wrong?

Shadow is from KY. That article is for a person in TN. Am I reading it wrong?

No, she went missing from KY but her CAR was found in Nashville, TN. It's only a little over an hour drive from Clarksville, KY/TN. Fort Campbell is on the KY side of Clarksville. We are alert to bodies being found in Nashville, TN because of her car being found there. She really could be anywhere though. Here's a map from the base to where her car was found: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/36....b05027a79e!2m2!1d-87.4773902!2d36.6634467!3e0

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back