Found Safe KY - Shirley Shoemaker 64 (safe) & Kenneth Strange (deceased) MURDER SUSPECT, Sidney, 3 Jan 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

?!?

Reaction score
Sidney family reports Kentucky woman missing - Sidney Daily News

SIDNEY — A Kentucky woman was reported missing Thursday by her son, who is a Sidney resident.

Shirley Shoemaker, 64, of Frankort, Kentucky, has not been heard from since Jan. 3, according to a report from the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office.

Shoemaker is approximately 5-feet 4-inches tall, weighs around 200 pounds, and has long, straight, grey hair. It is unknown what she was last seen wearing.

<cut> Shoemaker’s son was informed by his mother’s co-worker she had called in to work and had not been seen or heard from since.

Shoemaker is believed to be with her boyfriend, Kenneth Strange, 55, of Nicholasville, Kentucky, who is a murder suspect, in her 2019 black Jeep Renegade.

If anyone has any information about Shoemaker’s whereabouts, please contact the Nicholasville Police Department at 859-887-5447 or the nearest law enforcement agency.

Last edited by a moderator:
PHOTO: kenneth strange Archives - ABC 36 News (wtvq.com)

kenneth-strange.jpg

Coroner identifies woman found dead in Nicholasville home; suspect still on the run (msn.com)

as of 11:20 PM, 1/7.

JESSAMINE COUNTY, Ky. (WKYT) - WKYT has learned the name of the woman killed in Nicholasville this week.

The Jessamine County coroner said Lydia Cassady was shot to death. The coroner said her longtime boyfriend, Kenneth Strange, is still on the run.

Police continue search for murder suspect on the run; should be considered armed & dangerous
In Ohio, the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office, near Dayton, posted a missing person alert Friday for a Shirley Shoemaker. She’s the woman believed to be with Kenneth Strange.

Nicholasville police said Strange may be driving a black 2019 Jeep Renegade. If you see him or Shoemaker, or know anything about this case, you’re asked to call police.

Last edited:
Larry Cassidy is the name that comes up when I click your FB link for Kenneth. Is that correct? Is it just me?
Me too, this could be just confused reporting. Lydia's last name is Doiron ( the deceased). I'm thinking Kenneth's last name is Cassidy a.k.a Strange and Shirley's last name is Shoemaker. IMO I could so be wrong as well.

Me too, this could be just confused reporting. Lydia's last name is Doiron ( the deceased). I'm thinking Kenneth's last name is Cassidy a.k.a Strange and Shirley's last name is Shoemaker. IMO I could so be wrong as well.

Maybe but for some reason I don't think Kenneth's last name is Cassady. I'm all confused with this name thing, lol!

Wondering where Lydia's children are. Not specifically wanting to know, but if they are all right and if they are living with relatives, if they are ok, mainly. They sure are cuties in those pictures on the KS's website. Hope he is captured very soon, and that SS is found safe. One death is one too many, although it wouldn't matter to me if it were his.

Darned if he doesn't look good-natured. You never know.

I guess Kenneth Larry Strange was traveling to Frankfort Ky to see Shirley or was she visiting her son in Sidney Ky?? In one report her last name is "Shewmaker" and another it's "Shoemaker". Sometimes I think some of us in Kentucky don't know our names nor where we are ? :eek:

I guess Kenneth Larry Strange was traveling to Frankfort Ky to see Shirley or was she visiting her son in Sidney Ky?? In one report her last name is "Shewmaker" and another it's "Shoemaker". Sometimes I think some of us in Kentucky don't know our names nor where we are ? :eek:
family posted it was misspelled as Shewmaker but it's actually Shoemaker. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53
Back