KY KY - Shively, WhtFem 20-40, UP74, distinctive narrow nose, Jul'05

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here's the Jane Doe's dental chart from her UP casefile (which is now hidden), in case any dental info on any possible MP possibles becomes available.

attachment.php

The DNA section indicates that mtDNA is available on the Jane Doe, but no nucDNA.

Attachments

• UP74 Dental Chart.jpg
    UP74 Dental Chart.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 303
It's been so long since I've seen the dental information I barely remember what they mean! I'm going to post what I remember and see how bad my memory really is...

N = Natural tooth no filling
A = Ante-mortem Loss/closed socket
P = Post-mortem loss/open socket
F = Filling

And I stands for inlay, right?

Interesting. She was a lover of sweets and had most of her natural teeth. So upper middle class maybe? Just a fleeting thought.

It's been so long since I've seen the dental information I barely remember what they mean! I'm going to post what I remember and see how bad my memory really is...

N = Natural tooth no filling
A = Ante-mortem Loss/closed socket
P = Post-mortem loss/open socket
F = Filling

And I stands for inlay, right?

I stands for impacted (normally in reference to wisdom teeth).

I always think it's so strange when there's ante-mortem loss on teeth that aren't wisdom teeth.

Do a lot of people have that done? I could see like a front tooth missing if the person had some sort of accident, but with the molars? Even when other molars have fillings in them?

I always think it's so strange when there's ante-mortem loss on teeth that aren't wisdom teeth.

Do a lot of people have that done? I could see like a front tooth missing if the person had some sort of accident, but with the molars? Even when other molars have fillings in them?

I'm missing two molars on the right -- the incompetent dentist I went to botched the extraction of a wisdom tooth, and I eventually had to have the one next to it removed, and then the one above the empty socket.

Sometimes teeth are extracted to make room for braces, and sometimes if a person has a small jaw, back molars are removed to make more room in the jaw for the rest of the teeth.

I'm sure there are more reasons.

Doing some more looking around on the web I think this is very possible.

I was born a Tackett in Kentucky. I hope this is a match. God bless you guys.

Nice catch! That looks like a good match Migmuu - maybe the timing is just perfect for this case.

I'm missing two molars on the right -- the incompetent dentist I went to botched the extraction of a wisdom tooth, and I eventually had to have the one next to it removed, and then the one above the empty socket.

Sometimes teeth are extracted to make room for braces, and sometimes if a person has a small jaw, back molars are removed to make more room in the jaw for the rest of the teeth.

I'm sure there are more reasons.

Could be that she couldn't afford a root canal or that the root canal was botched. My brother had a tooth extracted because he couldn't afford a root canal when he was unemployed and a friend is missing a tooth because of a botched root canal. You often have to heal first before they can put an artificial tooth in and if she got up to other things she could have just not got one. Many times you can miss a tooth and nothing really happens.

Could be that she couldn't afford a root canal or that the root canal was botched. My brother had a tooth extracted because he couldn't afford a root canal when he was unemployed and a friend is missing a tooth because of a botched root canal. You often have to heal first before they can put an artificial tooth in and if she got up to other things she could have just not got one. Many times you can miss a tooth and nothing really happens.

Yeah, I can say that since they healed, I can't tell at all that those molars are gone. In fact, my front teeth are happier since they're now less crowded. It makes no difference to chewing.

Looking at her chart, I imagine she didn't have any trouble either.

Thanks everyone. I'll call on Monday, but I'll see if I can find an email address and shoot LE an email today.

Doing some more looking around on the web I think this is very possible.

Ah, what did you find? I haven't done much research .. did anything stick out?

I just got off the phone with Hendersonville PD and they say that this Jane Doe is NOT a match to Salena Tackett. They've already followed up on this lead before and Salena was ruled out as a potential match.

Wow, thought this was a good possible. Back to the drawing board I guess.

Namus shows 69 ruleouts:

Robin Abrams 1962 Illinois
Sharon Apgar 1966 Kentucky
Mindy Arnett 1981 Michigan
Sandra Baker 1953 Pennsylvania
Lynn Bandringa 1945 California
Stephanie Banks 1976 Kentucky
Belinda Blaniar 1963 Pennsylvania
Sonya Bradley 1967 Kentucky
Julie Brumfield 1959 Louisiana
Patricia Calloway 1954 Kentucky
Amber Cates 1988 Tennessee
Joyce Crider 1970 Kentucky
Clarissa Culberson 1974 Ohio
Hope Curry 1977 Virginia
Molly Dattilo 1981 Indiana
Jeri Duvall Unknown Illinois
Debbie Escalante 1980 New Mexico
Debbie Escalante 1960 New Mexico
Melanie Flynn 1952 Kentucky
Denise Fraley 1952 Iowa
Pamela Golden 1949 Arkansas
Rachel Good 1983 Virginia
Dawn Haines 1967 Kentucky
Nelda Hardwick 1959 Louisiana
Melissa Hasley 1971 Iowa
Amy Haueter 1990 Kentucky
Nina Herron 1984 New Mexico
Angelia Hilbert 1966 Kentucky
Jodi Huisentruit 1968 Iowa
Danielle Imbo 1971 Pennsylvania
Sandra Jacobson 1959 North Dakota
Christine Jarrett 1956 Maryland
Traci Kegley 1968 Alabama
Hazel Klug 1962 Virginia
Gloria Korzon 1943 Pennsylvania
Ella Beth Lodermeier 1948 South Dakota
Michelle Lokker 1973 Michigan
Christine Lott 1970 Idaho
Brookley Louks 1982 Indiana
Elizabeth Maggard 1961 Kentucky
Donda Martino 1961 Tennessee
Becky Marzo 1980 Wisconsin
Patsy Nonemaker 1944 Kentucky
Deborah Overbaugh Unknown New York
Carrie Polega 1964 Wisconsin
Tricia Reitler 1974 Indiana
Susan Riedling 1967 Kentucky
Susan Riedling 1967 Kentucky
Donna Riggsby 1983 Alabama
Donna Riggsby 1983 Alabama
Janeth Rowe 1947 Virginia
Janis Sanders 1950 Michigan
Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
Tiffany Sessions 1968 Florida
Sharon Shechter 1966 New York
Claudia Shepherd 1960 Florida
lisa shuttleworth 1969 South Carolina
Karen Smith 1965 Indiana
Sharon Sons Unknown Kentucky
Karen Spencer 1972 Ohio
Karen Steed 1968 Alabama
Heather Teague 1972 Kentucky
Theresa Waldron 1978 New York
Margaret Warrington 1962 Kentucky
Rose West 1944 Kentucky
Jennifer Wilkerson 1977 Texas
Brandy Wilson 1977 Indiana
Brandy Wilson 1977 Indiana
Jennifer Wix 1982 Tennessee

https://identifyus.org/cases/74

I was wondering if this could be Viola Marie Findley
http://doenetwork.org/cases/2902dffl.html

She was last seen in Florida, but could have ended up somewhere between there and Iowa.

The time is off- Viola went missing in 1983. She is also taller than this Jane. I know I've seen a couple mentions of these estimates turning out to be incorrect and certain Does turning out to be people they "shouldn't" have been. Which details are the most susceptible to these sort of discrepancies?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back