Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 10s

Specht testifies Gouker told her he shot a man while trying to get #JoshYoung out of a dangerous family situation. She acted sympathetic

I thought she had her own room and was approached by the woman (Jahara)?
t
she was in motel room alone before she she piled them all in her car. they then went to another motel and all stayed together in motel room for two days drugging.

So was this woman actually kidnapped or not? Was she another Jahara Friend or was she actually a hostage?

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 36s

Specht said Gouker was nervous, asking her a lot of questions. She offered him one of her prescription Xanax to try and calm him down

for those unfamiliar with details of case think three things.
1) lies
2) drugs
3) lowlifes

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 51s

Specht said #JoshYoung was "very quiet." Told her he was sad because a family member had diabetes. Had head down most of time."

it sounds like this woman was just trying not to get shot by JG - I don't know what I would do in that situation. Being held at gunpoint by a man who has told you he already shot someone.

Wonder why she didn't write a note asking for help or something....guess one has to be in that situation..I am a bit confused...Maybe the pros or juror questions will clear it up

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 22s

Specht is still on the stand talking about the six hours she was with #JahairaFriend, #JoshGouker #JoshuaYoung in AL

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 36s

Specht said she got a room for everyone and then Gouker drove them out to the country. He said "that looks like a good place to die."

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 36s

Specht getting choked up on witness stand when she says Gouker tells her "that looks like a good place to die" after holding gun to her head

OMGosh! That poor woman. She thought they were at that deserted spot to kill her! :(

JMHO
fran

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 22s

Specht is still on the stand talking about the six hours she was with #JahairaFriend, #JoshGouker #JoshuaYoung in AL

So it was six hours then, and not two days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams