GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching on HLN - Angelique left the road trip because of Young admitting to the murder of Trey. She sounds SO believable.

I understand these kind of witnesses. I have seen them in other trials. Unfortunately when you are friends with people like Gouker/Young they aren't going to be Mother Teresa.

Both she and Riddle probably have a lot of baggage of their own and they simply did not want to get involved in the case. They would rather be left out of it altogether but at least both of them did testify for the state this time. They often can be very reluctant witnesses but also I have seen many cases where they were believed by the jury. Either because of supporting evidence or supporting eye/ear witnesses that also heard or was told the same thing by the defendant.

IMO

I understand wanting to see this testimony I am sorry I missed this.

You did miss a good show of Brett Seacat though blaming everyone, Vashiti's Family and even the Judge. It was a very good sentencing. Hopefully it will be shown in full on you tube or some where.

I watched Seacat and thought he was another egotistical, s.o.b. who refused to accept a woman leaving him in divorce.

The jury found him guilty. That was good enough for me. Same for Jodi Arias. I'm still sore over Levi Chavez because I think a murderer is walking around free as a bird. I hope they nail him in civil court.

JG didn't provide any details when he supposedly killed Trey or how he lured him etc. I don't think that happened. He looked down and wouldn't meet Prosecutor's eyes during this particular questioning whereas he was surly during other testimony.

I cant beleive the mic is on and we can hear all the giggling of the prosecution!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Wow.. some serious gold digging going on by attorney who is reclinating in #JoshuaYoung trial. Did you see that? I missed the photo op. :(

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 35s

Wow, I have never seen a "rock on" hand sign with a gold digging move all at once. This guy is genius. #JoshuaYoung

We're back. Judge on stand. Young Josh smiling with his atty

Every single courthouse in America needs to get chairs for the defendant's that can't be lowered! This is absolutely ridiculous and an insult to the court and the intelligence of the jury! It really ticks me off... :furious:

:floorlaugh:

I'm surprised that it still is done. Anyone in the court can see how tall this defendant is but when he sits down he shrinks besides the two women flanking him. IMO it is so transparent. If I was on the jury it would piss me off that the defense would think I am so gullible as to believe the defendant is an altar boy. And I'd be questioning what else they are trying to deceive me about. But that's just me.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 7s

Defense is going to call a witness. Judge said we are "taking a break" from prosecution's case and going out of order for one witness.

New witness on stand. Erin

what happened to juror questions from JG testimony?

OMG this is woman they picked up at hotel

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 29s

Erin Speck (spelling?) testifying. She was woman taken hostage by Gouker when he and #JoshYoung left Kentucky after Trey's murder.

This is the poor woman who made the mistake of offering to take Jahara and her 'son, JY to the bus stop.

Oh good, this is the women I wanted to hear from. This should be interesting.

How she ever managed to get herself into this mess is beyond me. everyone in this case seems to function without a brain in there heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe