DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 8s

#Gouker says to prosecutors murder details are "A blur."
"Some ***** I don't remember"

Jaimie Weiss ‏@JaimieWeiss 15s

Gouker calls White "sadistic" when she asks about him recounting the murder. "You want to hear that S*&t?" he asks her. #JoshYoung

Jaimie Weiss ‏@JaimieWeiss 36s

Gouker telling White about the night he strangled Amanda Trey's mother after Trey's murder #JoshYoung

Jaimie Weiss ‏@JaimieWeiss 27s

Gouker on leaving Alabama "I thought I was getting read to beat this S*&t" #JoshYoung #wave3news

friends and associates like one big incestuous family...imo

questions from jury in 20 min

Jaimie Weiss ‏@JaimieWeiss 36s

Gouker telling White about the night he strangled Amanda Trey's mother after Trey's murder #JoshYoung

So why didn't big,bad murderer with the teardrop tat strangle Amanda that night? Or come back later and kill her?

Could it be that father is a wuss and son has one upped his dad and killed someone? Is that why dad wanted to see Trey's body so bad?

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 2m

Lot of jury questions. Going to take a 10-minute break so lawyers and judge can go through them.

I missed the first part of Gouker's testimony. Did anyone ask him when he got out of bed to kill Trey and how they ended up in the ditch?

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 3m

Both sides down with #Gouker. Jury has lots of questions for him. Court will break for 10 min so judge and attorneys can go over them

Jaimie Weiss ‏@JaimieWeiss 1m

Just noticed...when Gouker admantly acknowledged being a liar...he stopped & turned to judge to reinforce he was not lying in his courtroom

Jury coming back in. This judge wants JG done with and not smelling up his court anymore. JMO

Jury clearly thinks Gouker is lying for Young

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 34s

Do you love your son Josh young? "As much as I can love yea"

Jaimie Weiss ‏@JaimieWeiss 42s

Do you love your son #JoshYoung? Gouker: "This will make me look like a piece of S*&t I don't know him. As much as I can love. Yeah."

Jaimie Weiss ‏@JaimieWeiss 8s

Several questions from jury about if Young was there or helped with Trey's murder. Gouker says no. #JoshYoung

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 20s

Jury: "would you give your life for josh young?"

"Did you want to see trey's body so that you could take the wrap for josh young?"
Expand

Jaimie Weiss ‏@JaimieWeiss 32s

Gouker done with testimony. #JoshYoung

Jaimie Weiss ‏@JaimieWeiss 40s

Judge calling lunch break until 1:30 #JoshYoung #wave3news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors