Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 13s
In respond to questions about details, #Gouker tells defense and prosecution he doesn't remember all the "little s@#$."

Ok my opinion of this man.... who I think has a big case of 'short man syndrome'..... is nothing but a blowhard that loves to hear himself talk.

He is stupid as a rock........but he thinks that he has this all planned out and everyone is going to fall for what he tells them now they should believe. Gag me with a spoon.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 13s
In respond to questions about details, #Gouker tells defense and prosecution he doesn't remember all the "little s@#$."

Oh my..........how convenient.

imo

JG is a psychopath who is very comfortable in his own skin....IMO.
Is anyone else finding this thread running slow

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 26s

Defense #crossexamining #Gouker, even though they originally said they wouldn't put him on the #witness stand bc he's a liar

Ten minute bathroom break. Too bad this thread is so quiet. I guess not many WS fans are watching live stream. They are really missing some great testimony....IMO. Reality is more amazing than fiction.

Sentencing for Seacat murder as well as Syneider (Sp?) going on concurrently.

I think this testimony is very important to the case so I'm sticking here.

Jaimie Weiss ‏@JaimieWeiss 13s

Gouker tells jury Cassie Gouker was cousin not by blood who he had a sexual relationship with. Laughs during questioning #JoshYoung

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 26s

I am confused why they are cross-examining #joshgouker... That's just a sidenote.

Jaimie Weiss ‏@JaimieWeiss 26s

#JoshYoung told police he took bloody clothes and baseball bat to Cassie Gouker after Trey Zwicker's murder #JoshYoung

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 35s

Gouker said some of people who said #JoshYoung killed Trey have been controlled by him for years.

Jaimie Weiss ‏@JaimieWeiss 1m

Gouker says Cassie would do anything for him. Always would.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 33s

Two deputies standing within feet of #Gouker even though he is shackled.

Jaimie Weiss ‏@JaimieWeiss 18s

Smith asking Gouker about sneaking up behind Trey. Gouker asks judge not to answer Judge says he must. Gouker replies it's a blur

? to JG. 'You always sneak up behind the person, don't you?'

answer 'yeah'

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 44s

for the second time, judge tells #Gouker he has to answer a question.
"I am done answering"

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 10s

Defense bringing up #Gouker's violent criminal history now.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 16s

Defense asks if Gouker actually snuck up behind Trey and hit him. #Gouker said "it's a blur." Had attacked people that way in the past.

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 3s

Defense done. Prosecution on redirect of

Prosecutor is hitting a raw nerve addressing how he sneaks up on his victims from behind...element of surprise

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 16s

Gouker to prosecutors: "******, I am wanted! All you gotta do is call the local police... In any state."

He's a prosecution witness but by testimony it's hard to tell what side he's on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe