Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 3m

I am not appalled by the amount of #profanity used on the stand by #JoshGouker. It seems the "F" word is a popular adjective today

Tamara Evans ‏@TamaraEvansWDRB 47s

@jasonrileyCJ I can't say that shocked... I expected his testimony to be the craziest! Wow.... Very sad.

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 26s

Big Josh says his life is built on passion...oh lord..#JoshuaYoung

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 41s

#JoshGouker says when he got out of prison..he was able to "dupe" child protective services into getting custody of #JoshYoung @WLKY

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 1m

#Gouker talking about fooling CPS to get custody of #JoshYoung after he got out if prison. "I cried and **** like that. They believed me."

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 1m

#Gouker very confident he is smartest person in the room

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 39s

More laughing and smirking from #Gouker as defense recounts the red herrings he threw at police at the beginning of case #JoshYoung @WLKY

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 35s

#Gouker said he told police at scene about black kids who had been messing with Trey, to throw them off.

Could someone remind me who Cassie is?

JG is enjoying his testimony.....Laughing and posturing. Defense is encouraging it...Good way to get him to show off.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 22s

#Gouker laughs about entire neighborhood almost getting into a "race war" over him blaming black kids for Trey's death.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 40s

It's a shame Gouker is a murderer and has no remorse.. he seems like he would be a fun guy to play a round of golf with. #JoshuaYoung

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 20s

All attorneys going to bench to talk with judge.

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 45s

Defense says #Gouker almost ignited a race war in neighborhood by telling police black kids killed Trey. Gouker agrees & laughs @WLKY

Jaimie Weiss ‏@JaimieWeiss 25s

Judge calling 10 minute break #JoshYoung

WOW, is he for real?!

Cassie Gouker is JG's cousin. She lived two doors down from Amanda and he was living there with her and JY before he moved in with Amanda. Cassie is JY's Aunt and the person he woke in the middle of the night saying 'I killed Trey". She drove him to a dumpster to get rid of the evidence.

http://wildabouttrial.com/joshua-young-live-stream.html

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 29s

Judge just said no lunch break until Gouker testimony over.

JG: "It ain't hard bein a mastermind when ya dealin with dumb people. Hell, they couldn't define t*ts at a strip club."

How I enjoy those countryisms...:floorlaugh:

I think he said they couldn't find t*ts at a strip club.

Ten minute bathroom break. Too bad this thread is so quiet. I guess not many WS fans are watching live stream. They are really missing some great testimony....IMO. Reality is more amazing than fiction.

WOW, is he for real?!

Cassie Gouker is JG's cousin. She lived two doors down from Amanda and he was living there with her and JY before he moved in with Amanda. Cassie is JY's Aunt and the person he woke in the middle of the night saying 'I killed Trey". She drove him to a dumpster to get rid of the evidence.

http://wildabouttrial.com/joshua-young-live-stream.html

thanks. that helps. amazing cast of characters here

Dang it. I forgot about this trial til just now and I see I missed Gouker!

I'm sure they are not aware the mic is still on.

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 29s

We're back in the #JoshYoung murder trial. Defense continuing cross of #JoshGouker and his multiple versions of stories to police @WLKY

Bragging about how he worked the homicide det.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams