GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the motive for this murder?

Trey's mom aborted a baby that the older Joshua fathered.
It was payback.

She killed his baby so he killed her son.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Trey's mom aborted a baby that the older Joshua fathered.
It was payback.

She killed his baby so he killed her son.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

It really does seem to be that simple doesn't it.

I am not sure why Joshua is charged. I admit I don't know all I should about it, But watching the coverage today, And the opening statements. From what I can see it looks like he implicated Joshua Y. Because he was a juvenile, and thought it would get him a lesser sentence and then JG would be home free.

So far that is where I am.

"The only thing Terry Zwicker said he knows for certain is that both boys sneaked out of the house that night....

As for evidence against Young, White said two women who were with Gouker and Young when they left the state after Trey’s murder will testify that Young admitted his role in killing his step-brother."

http://www.reformtalk.net/2012/03/15/a-snapshot-of-kentuckys-broken-cps-system/

"Gouker said Young then told him that he and Zwicker sneaked out on the night of May 10, and went to the spot where Zwicker’s body was found. Young had a baseball bat, he said. “He said he asked Trey what time it was. Trey pulled his phone out of his pocket, and then when he put the phone back in there, he hit Trey in the head with (the bat). And he said he hit him like 15 times, and he said he kept hitting him,” said Gouker. “He said after hitting him the first time, he shook. Trey shook down there. And he said he probably would have died then, but ‘Dad, I couldn’t stop.’ He said he couldn’t quit hitting him.” Gouker also said his son showed no remorse.
“He didn’t feel nothing. He didn’t feel (expletive) man. And oh my God, when he told me that, man, I just wish I could take it out of my head. I could not believe it,” said Gouker. “I asked him, I said, ‘Why, why in the (expletive) would you do that, man? Why would you do that?’ and he just kept saying, ‘I hated him, Dad. I hated him, Dad.’”" http://www.reformtalk.net/2012/03/15/a-snapshot-of-kentuckys-broken-cps-system/

IMO luring him to 'The Spot' indicates premeditation. Isn't that Murder 1? Young is not even charged with the murder, only complicity and hiding the evidence... letting him off lightly with those charges.

Hi, I can't figure out how to view these links of pics... I tried entering into search bar on twitter and on internet... can someone tell me how to view these?

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 33m

Bigger view of the creek bed area. #JoshyaYoung pic.twitter.com/PxKWB720Jx

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 38m

Crime scene photo of Trey Zwicker laying dead on the ground face down. #JoshuaYoung pic.twitter.com/yXGpzvgHkn
These are the types of links I'm referring to that I can't figure out how to view. Please help help help :)

Hi all I'm newish here, love true crime and trials. Even if these sickos hadn't killed Trey, they need to be out of society simply for their abuse of animals in my opinion. Justice for Trey!
G

These are the types of links I'm referring to that I can't figure out how to view. Please help help help :)

Hi all I'm newish here, love true crime and trials. Even if these sickos hadn't killed Trey, they need to be out of society simply for their abuse of animals in my opinion. Justice for Trey!
G

Welcome :seeya: I do believe the pics were only viewed by those in the Courtroom. They are not public.

It really does seem to be that simple doesn't it.

I am not sure why Joshua is charged. I admit I don't know all I should about it, But watching the coverage today, And the opening statements. From what I can see it looks like he implicated Joshua Y. Because he was a juvenile, and thought it would get him a lesser sentence and then JG would be home free.

So far that is where I am.

I basically stumbled on to this case today when I turned on HLN and I came to the same conclusion pretty fast.

I hate to agree with the TH on that channel, but I got drawn in by the opening statements and I am really hoping that the prosecution has more than just the word of Joshua Young's father, who is an admitted and convicted murderer who apparently has questionable mental health issues, to lead to putting Young on trial for (complicity to) murder. I really hope they have more evidence that he was complicit and involved - and if they don't have evidence, that the jury abides by the law.

What an absolutely tragic case. I have watched many trials, especially recently, but watching Trey's father testify about the day they found his body just really got to me.

All I can think, now that I read up on the background more is how horribly it looks like "the system" completely failed both of these boys. Now, one of them is dead and the other is on trial murder. Totally awful mess, all around.

G

I dont know why you cant view them I was and still can open them. Can I post the photos here? I dont know if Im allowed. I would be happy to do so...

G

Highlight the addy from the word pic on then left click. Thats how it works for me.... Or go to wildabouttrials on twitter, you can also see them there...

JY IS NOT CHARGED WITH MURDER - only complicity and hiding the evidence. AN ACCOMPLICE

I have just started hearing about this case and did not see the trial of the monster dad. Didn't he plead guilty? Did he give a reason or motive for why he would kill a 14 year old kid?

JY IS NOT CHARGED WITH MURDER - only complicity and hiding the evidence. AN ACCOMPLICE

I gotta tell you that I don't see how a minor can be complicit with such an openly abusive father who is declared a master manipulator. There is no evidence tying this kid to this crime.

I think he needs therapy, lots of it, But so far all I see is a brutal dad who abused everyone around him that murdered poor trey.

This is a little easier to view the pictures.. Scroll down on left feed.

I gotta tell you that I don't see how a minor can be complicit with such an openly abusive father who is declared a master manipulator. There is no evidence tying this kid to this crime.

I think he needs therapy, lots of it, But so far all I see is a brutal dad who abused everyone around him that murdered poor trey.

I have to say I agree with you, SS.

iirc After the second witness was excused and leaving the stand, the judge called him back because he forgot the jury gets to ask questions. lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153