GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting - Gouker was wearing the same shirt the next day as he was in the Circle K video. IMO Gouker didn't do this.

Collects things at autopsy.....bag contains shirt collected at autopsy.......introduced into evidence and now unsealing and opening.......gloves worn by witness and prosecutor......(another Serna reference).....

Taken out of bag....black t-shirt with awful face on it.......I have no idea who the face is of........now his jeans are opening and shown in court......

Not sure why they are doing this......they are not talking about any of the clothing items just opeing the brown paper sacks and holding them up in court......now his shoes.....black also......

Another small brown envelope....victim's socks.......

Prosecutor went back to her table.....now the yellow paint chip.....took it out too....and introduced into evidence.......

Anyone know what's up with the yellow paint chip?

JG was wearing the same shirt the night of the murder and the next day. We know one thing, he didn't kill Trey with that shirt on.

Interesting - Gouker was wearing the same shirt the next day as he was in the Circle K video. IMO Gouker didn't do this.

I agree. Sadly, I think its JY who's the murderer and Gouker who is complicit. They've charged the wrong one with the wrong crime, IMO.

[/SIZE]

There was a question about a yellow pipe during one of the witness' testimonies. Maybe Gouker said he killed him with a yellow pipe

I agree. Sadly, I think its JY who's the murderer and Gouker who is complicit. They've charged the wrong one with the wrong crime, IMO.

I agree. I don't know why they ended up charging Gouker with murder and reduced Young's charges to complicity. Maybe they only did that because Gouker started saying he did it.

Very nice catch there minor!

I know the State has their reasons but I don't know why they didn't pursue murder charges against JY.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 5s

In retrospect, Russ said he wishes he had watched the sex tape, as it has become an issue in the trial.
#JoshYoungTrial

[/size]

It was found on the victim's pant leg when the victim was found.....so it was collected.....I have no idea if it was ever stated in court where it might have come from.

Did you catch the little sister's testimony this morning? She testified that JG was never playing video games on the couch and she was sleeping there the entire night. There goes one of his stories. The one about Trey eating his plate of food and using his lighter. I think the abortion story came in after this story didn't work. JMO

I think Gouker didn't do this either. Timestamp from Circle K was 1:12 a.m. or something like that. I think Trey was already dead.

I really think that Trey snuck out to call his Dad, after seeing his Mom having sex on the porch and saw Gouker smoking pot. We know from the ME that Trey did not smoke pot that night, so there goes that theory too.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 5s

In retrospect, Russ said he wishes he had watched the sex tape, as it has become an issue in the trial.
#JoshYoungTrial

Oh yuk. He'd need danger money for watching that. :facepalm:

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 2m

Playing audio interview with #JoshYoung. Talking about cookout night of murder. Said he watched movies and fell asleep. "Really no idea ..."

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 49s

"Really no idea who would do it," #JoshYoung said of murder. Young said Trey didn't say anything about going out that night.

How did JY know that MacKensie (sp) took a shower if he wasn't there? That goes for seeing Trey fully dressed.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 1m

Det. Russ points out differences in #JoshYoung's first story to police, in which he was near Trey when he got ready for bed that night.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 40s

In second interview, #JoshYoung said he went to a different home to play video games when Trey decided to shower and calm down for night.

I had to get up from in front of my desk at work and actually do something! When I came back they were playing an interview tape....I could not figure out if it was Big Josh or Josh Young.....the voice sounds just like Big Josh......I don't think this interview will help the defense at all, just hearing the voice after being subjected to Big Josh's testimony should curl the jurors toes right on up.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 56s

Defense asks for a bench conference as audio of interview gets to part where Russ tells #JoshYoung his story has changed.

I had to get up from in front of my desk at work and actually do something! When I came back they were playing an interview tape....I could not figure out if it was Big Josh or Josh Young.....the voice sounds just like Big Josh......I don't think this interview will help the defense at all, just hearing the voice after being subjected to Big Josh's testimony should curl the jurors toes right on up.

Agree. I had the same reaction. A chip off the ole block?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot