GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't understand anything this ME is saying. Dear Mr. or Mrs. or Ms. Court reporter can you repeat what has been said for the past 15 minutes?

Court reporter 'Certainly'
answer- arguoagghregsjhegrr wwhbugiasjhwjgeeh;grrrresfszjhg

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 49s

Beckham says it appears those back injuries were from a "rod type object." #JoshYoung @WLKY

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 1m

M.E. is demonstrating why she initially believed the injury was sustained from a sharp object, before further analyzing wound patterns

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 36s

Prosecutor showing autopsy photos to jury. Beckham describing them. She says counted at least 4 distinct bruising patterns

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 46s

Pictures of Trey being shown. Few of Trey's family left in court, including his mother. Mother crying, head lowered.

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 36s

M.E. says black eye made her think #TreyZwicker was punch in the eye

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 24s

Beckham says Trey also had black eye..swelling around it..bleeding on his right eyeball..made her think punched in eye. #JoshYoung @WLKY

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 11s

Beckham says injuries to mouth..likely from his own teeth..as being beaten in back of head with face down. #JoshYoung @WLKY

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 1m

#JoshYoung is not looking at autopsy photos. His head is down..focused on table. @WLKY

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 13s

M.E. is talking about the bruising in certain areas being inconsistent with a bat...

#116-#121 introduced into evidence....I imagine they are autopsy photos or crime scene photos of the body.....the feed is not showing these......

A big gaping wound on the back of the head.....bruise and injury on the back.....multiple intusions.....more than 4 blows that caused this injury.

Sharp blunt force injury.......witness explaining the ways that the injury on the back of his head was made.....skull fracture....skin tags......blunt force injury.

Had injuries to his face....black eye and injury to the side of face......small hemredges to the white of the eye.....could see the bone and fragment on his face........also injuyr to the left side of his nose......on the inside of his lips abrasions.....the teeth could have caused the injuries to his mouth while being beaten on the back of his head.......swolen...

Crap, the poor kid was alive for awhile during this beating.....otherwise he would not have swolen and bruised skin.......this is my conclusion not testimony!

Sometimes you will get a black eye with a skull fracture to the base of the skull......instead of being hit in the eye..........if someone were hit in the face with a bat or metal pipe?.......thinks it happened when victim was hit from the back.

I can't understand anything this ME is saying. Dear Mr. or Mrs. or Ms. Court reporter can you repeat what has been said for the past 15 minutes?

Court reporter 'Certainly'
answer- arguoagghregsjhegrr wwhbugiasjhwjgeeh;grrrresfszjhg

I understood you better than the witness. :floorlaugh:

Is it me or does she sound like Charlie Browns teacher?

Thank you so much Thundar, I truly appreciate the transcript. I am not sure how you did that, but WOW!

Autopsy photos done. #JoshYoung is back to looking straight ahead and not down. @WLKY

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 47s

Eye injury does not look like it came from a baseball bat or pipe.
Trey had marijuana in his system.

Beckham says no drugs found in Trey's blood..pot metabolite in urine. Says doesn't believe he was under influence at death

Beckham says if Trey had just smoked..she would've found pot in his blood. Metabolites can show up in urine for wks #JoshYoung @WLKY

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 49s

Trey did not move after he was hit and fell. Medical examiner said he lived for a little bit. With face smashed in ground, couldn't breathe

Beckham says she thinks didn't die right away. Was alive for bit..with face in the ground..which made breathing difficult. #JoshYoung

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 27s

M.E. says head injury, difficulty to breathe from lying face down is what ultimately led to #TreyZwicker's death

Beckham says no drugs found in Trey's blood..pot metabolite in urine. Says doesn't believe he was under influence at death

Beckham says if Trey had just smoked..she would've found pot in his blood. Metabolites can show up in urine for wks #JoshYoung @WLKY

That's interesting, that's the opposite of what we thought. So Trey hadn't smoked pot the night he was murdered.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 40s

What instrument caused damage on Trey's back? A metal pipe or rod.
Can't say what caused head injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member