Kyle Clifford: Wanted in connection with triple murder in Bushey, 3 women murdered in home, 9th July 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Watched the video of him quite calmly, it appeared, walking away. Car parked at the end of an alley on the next street, weapon wrapped in a cloth, when I first saw this earlier today I was sure it was going to a professional killing. That seems so strange now given what we are learning.

Seems like his brother murdered someone before too what gives some men the entitlement in their minds to kill women that have gathered the strength to leave ,word I can not say here but rhymes with farce ..hole
The brother murdered a teenage boy by driving his car into a moped, and the passenger, also male, was thrown off. IDK how or if any of them knew each other.

I disagree on that. Just look at robberies and similar mass victim situations where one offender controls many at once.

You hold a weapon on one and threaten to kill them if anyone makes any move you don't like, make the other two tie each other up, making sure they do it tightly enough, then you tie the final one up yourself.

The Otero family is a really good example of you're interested, but be aware, it's one of Rader's most horrendous, and you can't unknow the details once you read them.

MOO
I'm thinking that's exactly what he did. Probably after they opened the door to him. Probably forced entry once they realised he was armed and hid it until he had an opportunity to force it. No sound of a commotion until the screaming which I presume is dad? Anyone know?

The neighbour reported female screaming but I can't see how that is if happened 15 mins b4 police arrived, must be dad?

You hold a weapon on one and threaten to kill them if anyone makes any move you don't like, make the other two tie each other up, making sure they do it tightly enough, then you tie the final one up yourself.

It sounds as if ligatures were involved. The victims had ligature marks on their wrists and face, and damage to their knees. It also sounds as if he may have been there for some hours with the victims.

All of this info is from unnamed sources.

... the women may have been held hostage for hours before police were called.
... while evidence of ligatures were found near the victims.
... the victims were not gagged and bound when found, but there were ligature marks around their wrists and face, suggesting they had been and that these were removed. The source added that all of the victims had injuries to their knees.

... one of the victims called 999 and alerted the police to the incident before the perpetrator fled.
One of the victims is understood to have texted her partner, urging them to call the police.

It sounds as if ligatures were involved. The victims had ligature marks on their wrists and face, and damage to their knees. It also sounds as if he may have been there for some hours with the victims.

All of this info is from unnamed sources.

... the women may have been held hostage for hours before police were called.
... while evidence of ligatures were found near the victims.
... the victims were not gagged and bound when found, but there were ligature marks around their wrists and face, suggesting they had been and that these were removed. The source added that all of the victims had injuries to their knees.

... one of the victims called 999 and alerted the police to the incident before the perpetrator fled.
One of the victims is understood to have texted her partner, urging them to call the police.

Whacked their legs so they couldn't run away?

jmo

So,
If the perp wanted to kill himself
(he was taken to hospital on a stretcher)
Does it mean it was a kind of supposed
Murder Suicide?

Like so many other cases of murder suicide
involving possessively jealous types?

Because he must have known he wouldn't get away with this crime.
He went to cemetery to kill himself I suppose.

Also
Family with 2 murderous sons.
Is it upbringing?
Is it genetics?
:oops:

JMO

Last edited:
So,
If the perp wanted to kill himself
(he was taken to hospital on a stretcher)
Does it mean it was a kind of supposed
Murder Suicide?

Like so many other cases of murder suicide
involving possessively jealous types?

Because he must have known he wouldn't get away with this crime.
He went to cemetery to kill himself I suppose.

Also
Family with 2 murderous sons.
Is it upbringing?
Is it genetics?
:oops:

JMO
Definitely no coincidence

Wow this is a crazy situation. I wonder why he chose a crossbow as his weapon of choice? And I wonder how long ago it was since he and one of the daughters had been together? It's so scary to think how casually he did this and that he killed the sister and mom too. Really creepy that his brother is a convicted killer too... you've gotta wonder why 2 brothers are both murderers. :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser
Back