Kyle Clifford: Wanted in connection with triple murder in Bushey, 3 women murdered in home, 9th July 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
John Hunt, the husband/dad who found his wife and daughters, was also not just a BBC commentator but also previously a police officer. I guess that's another reason the murderer made sure he wouldn't be home.

"John Hunt, a former police officer who has worked for the BBC for years, came home to find his wife and daughters seriously wounded after the attack on Tuesday evening, according to British media."

What an absolutely appalling crime. My condolences to John Hunt and the remaining daughter, as well as to all the family and friends who loved these women.

I'm almost willing to bet money they opened the door to him, thinking it was a "talking matter". Caught unawares. Poor women seriously. I'm certain he gave dad a dodge as well, targeted and targeted to maximise chance of success. He didn't want a fight, he wanted to hurt and maybe punish.

I am so stuck on the suffering they must have endured. All reports say they were seriously wounded, or gravely injured when help arrived, meaning they were not quite DOA. As if any detail could make this any worse. I hope those who loved these women find some modicum of relief in knowing they are not suffering now. That's all there is.

I am so stuck on the suffering they must have endured. All reports say they were seriously wounded, or gravely injured when help arrived, meaning they were not quite DOA. As if any detail could make this any worse. I hope those who loved these women find some modicum of relief in knowing they are not suffering now. That's all there is.
There life has just been stolen from them, this would take an almost inhuman level of resilience to be normal again let alone finding some relief. What's a drop of relief in an ocean of suffering?

He was an ex partner of Louise the youngest victim. It's too common a situation and there really should be proper restraints on these people such as not being able to buy or keep weapons when in highly stressful and personal situations. Restraining orders don't do it.
Have you got a source for that last bit? I haven't seen that anywhere yet, just that he was believed to be known to the victims.

"A near neighbour of the murdered women said Louise Hunt had been left so upset by a recent break up with her boyfriend she had crashed her car into a telegraph pole outside the family home."

"A near neighbour of the murdered women said Louise Hunt had been left so upset by a recent break up with her boyfriend she had crashed her car into a telegraph pole outside the family home."

I see the insinuation from the outlets but I'm not sure they've been formally linked yet! How horrible that she crashed.

I see the insinuation from the outlets but I'm not sure they've been formally linked yet! How horrible that she crashed.
"Police are now hunting for 26-year-old Kyle Clifford, who is believed to be an ex-boyfriend of Mr Hunt's 25-year-old daughter, Louise."

Mr. Hunt apparently found the bodies of his wife and daughters.

Police and paramedics were called to the Hunt family home in Bushey on Tuesday evening following reports that three women had been found with serious injuries.

It is believed Mr Hunt, who is married with three daughters, had been working for the BBC racing on Tuesday and may have raised the alarm when he returned home at around 7pm.

Omg what a sight for that poor man to see and find

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darla4
Back