Kyle Clifford: Wanted in connection with triple murder in Bushey, 3 women murdered in home, 9th July 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe one of the victims managed to get away and call the police, and he shot them in a panic *after* that happened? If they were still alive when the police arrived they had probably been shot very recently.

I suppose it's possible (though unlikely) that he originally planned to terrorise rather than kill them.

I find it hard to understand how the whole thing could go on for so long. As you say, the house could have visitors. It’s a quiet area but there would be neighbours and people passing by. Also it was not just one person but three involved, although we don’t know if they were all present from the start.

Just reading the press reports today, seems the Mum was fatally injured in the hallway so suggests to me she came back and interrupted things and then the horrific escalation occurred.

Then you get reports Hannah Hunt texted her BF while tied up. Police didn't turn up until half 7-8pm (?) so there's a big lag in the timeline given he was stopped on the CCTV approaching the house at midday.

Perhaps it was a showdown/heart to heart meeting at first in the house and then he snapped at some point hours later and did what he did.

It will be very hard to read about this when the court case occurs next year but the timeline pieced together will be interesting as we're not talking about a sudden attack and then fleeing the scene if he was there for six hours.

Interesting that he attempted suicide, it appears, by shooting himself in the chest.

Men who use firearms as a suicide means usually shoot themselves in the head.

Women who use firearms as a suicide means usually shot themselves in the chest. The theory was that women didn't want their faces to be distorted, and be able to have open casket funerals.

Was it a firearm that was used ? I thought shooting referred to the crossbow.

I assumed firearm.
DM link said shot by crossbow.

Although it is a bit ambiguous:

"believed to have shot himself with the weapon in a cemetery in north London"

But "THE weapon" indicates a crossbow mentioned earlier (a sentence or two earlier)

Oh well... :rolleyes:

But there seemed to be a report where it was said it was a crossbow.
Hmmm....

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member