Kyle Clifford: Wanted in connection with triple murder in Bushey, 3 women murdered in home, 9th July 2024. *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mr Hunt was commentating on the racing yesterday afternoon into early evening, so presumably this monster was aware that he wouldn't be at home so took the opportunity to attack his ex, her sister and mom. I can't even begin to think how that poor man felt when he arrived home.

“A woman who grew up with Kyle Clifford said he "always seemed pretty normal" and a "nice guy".

- said by some old chum of every killer, ever

“A woman who grew up with Kyle Clifford said he "always seemed pretty normal" and a "nice guy".

- said by some old chum of every killer, ever

I really wish people wouldn't feel the need to comment about how nice someone as vile and evil as this seemed when they knew them. They shouldn't report it anyway. JMO

St Michael's Primary School in Enfield, where Kyle Clifford is from, is keeping pupils inside as a precaution while the search continues​

Sky News is also reporting that Bright Horizons Enfield Hilly Fields Day Nursery and Preschool are keeping children inside.

Awful events. Yet another man who feels fatally entitled to a woman.

I suspect he has hung himself in a woods somewhere. These men are rarely brave enough to face the consequences of their actions.
I also expect them to find him as "no longer a threat to the community."

Until then, I'm sure people feel under siege.

jmo

I really wish people wouldn't feel the need to comment about how nice someone as vile and evil as this seemed when they knew them. They shouldn't report it anyway. JMO
There is evidently something very wrong in society that so many men (and some women) feel the need to lash out when a relationship is not going well or has ended. I do think how we raise young men is part of the problem but a smaller number of women do this too. I think we have to totally rethink how we are all taught to think about our personal relationships and what we each “deserve,” there are just too many people feeling a sense of entitlement that can wind up in violence.

BBC News currently showing helicopter shots over an extremely wooded area in Gordon Hill/Enfield area where the search is focused right now - adds further credance to the possibility mentioned in this thread that he could have comitted suicide in the wood somewhere, or is at least hiding there.

There is evidently something very wrong in society that so many men (and some women) feel the need to lash out when a relationship is not going well or has ended. I do think how we raise young men is part of the problem but a smaller number of women do this too. I think we have to totally rethink how we are all taught to think about our personal relationships and what we each “deserve,” there are just too many people feeling a sense of entitlement that can wind up in violence.
How do you solve it though? Do you employ Psychologists in schools to try and spot the danger signals? If so, you are talking multi billions that need to be invested in the education system. How is that to be paid for? Higher taxes? I know some people say it should be the parents who tutors their offspring and that it all starts in the home. But what if the parents are dysfunctional? I'm sorry for the rant but imo this is going to take massive Governmental involvement
to solve, and a lot of money.

How do you solve it though? Do you employ Psychologists in schools to try and spot the danger signals? If so, you are talking multi billions that need to be invested in the education system. How is that to be paid for? Higher taxes? I know some people say it should be the parents who tutors their offspring and that it all starts in the home. But what if the parents are dysfunctional? I'm sorry for the rant but imo this is going to take massive Governmental involvement
to solve, and a lot of money.
I think a lot of it stems from a toxic culture on social media that a lot of young people are consuming. My S/O is a school teacher, and the number of young boys who are obsessed with people like Tate and his contemporaries and utilise a lot of the language and attitudes that they hear is really worrying.

I don't know what the solution is - but I know it is a problem. I don't think psychologists in schools to spot danger signals would be a big help - teachers are already spotting these left right and centre. The problem is the lack of resources and home support to address it, and the endless belief-affirming social media content that is solidifying what they believe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus
Back