GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope the judge takes into account that this sealed, unfinished report had details about the mother of 5 children - minors. MOO.
Thanks for the link!
Yes, and sadly to add to it….. a long missing now deceased mother whose remains have not been found. And for which this convicted felon has been sentenced.

Hoping to shortly see the court proceedings on NBC CT…. I hear sounds in the courtroom.

And that will save me from having to make any comments about the familial reporting from the convicted felony’s family, ‘through’ NBC ‘reporter’ Miller. MOO

While waiting for some live feed I read the latest MT letter yet again. Noticed yet more revision of history as MT in the letter to the "Chief Cheerleader" Shannon Miller now claims that she was with FD for '14 months' and most of that period she was taking her daughter on the road for her training. Calling absolute BS on this claim as prior social media posts do not support this at all. When I have time I will go back and find the original social media posts that were posted on WS ages ago to support the relationship beginning back in 2015/14 timeframe.

Not surprisingly, this MT relationship math isn't mathing imo as the initial hookup happened in 2015/possibly 2014 late (confirmed by social media that is now long deleted) and MT daughter was enrolled in EW and skiing locally by all available accounts locally for the bulk of the year in CT/NE and then with her bio dad in Summer period in Argentina once MT and she moved to CT.

Because there has been zero bona fide reporting and the social media confirmation pics are long gone its now not possible to corroborate this latest revision to the MT/FD relationship timeline.

Screen Shot 2024-07-10 at 10.18.39 AM.png

Marissa Alter
@MarissaAlter

HAPPENING TODAY: Michelle Troconis, convicted of conspiracy to commit murder and other felonies in the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos, is back in court today on the contempt charge she was hit with during her trial.
Troconis is accused of displaying a court-sealed document from the Jennifer Dulos/Fotis Dulos divorce case on her laptop screen during testimony.
Troconis’ father Carlos, her sister Claudia, and her close friend Petu Duperron are all here for the hearing.
@News12CT

While waiting for some live feed I read the latest MT letter yet again. Noticed yet more revision of history as MT in the letter to the "Chief Cheerleader" Shannon Miller now claims that she was with FD for '14 months' and most of that period she was taking her daughter on the road for her training. Calling absolute BS on this claim as prior social media posts do not support this at all. When I have time I will go back and find the original social media posts that were posted on WS ages ago to support the relationship beginning back in 2015/14 timeframe.

Not surprisingly, this MT relationship math isn't mathing imo as the initial hookup happened in 2015/possibly 2014 late (confirmed by social media that is now long deleted) and MT daughter was enrolled in EW and skiing locally by all available accounts locally for the bulk of the year in CT/NE and then with her bio dad in Summer period in Argentina once MT and she moved to CT.

Because there has been zero bona fide reporting and the social media confirmation pics are long gone its now not possible to corroborate this latest revision to the MT/FD relationship timeline.

View attachment 516711
Still nothing on my live feed from NBC but the seal. I heard some rustling in the courtroom about 15 minutes ago….. for about 2 minutes….. then frozen.

Quick hello to all our fellow followers! Hoping for the best with this! Need a fingers crossed emoji.

Also just had to comment, that the convicted felon’s apparent use of the English language and grammar appears quite good. All of a sudden. Quite an improvement for those few months on the new location? No interpreter needed then? (wide eye roll and furled brow
MOO

View attachment 516711
A little additional analysis for the above…. And it quickly caught my eye too BJarv:

“I didn’t have the chance to discover the real Fotis since I was with him for less than 14 months…….”

14 months….. Short? Ha….. I thought you had a whirlwind romance with your beau? Until perhaps AC came around? IMO we need a Comedy Central Mystery Science Theatre 2000 analysis with Joel Hodgson and the crew of this convicted felon and all she says and does.

I guess if just maybe she had taken a moment to have peered from under her ahem….. ‘hair curtain’ in that infamous pose - she could have ‘seen’ the real Dulos perhaps. Yes, we see you Miss Troconis. And also that you have done as demonstrated with evidence in CT court. And there also is the matter of what it appears that you did not do that might have helped spare the life of JF. MOO

A little additional analysis for the above…. And it quickly caught my eye too BJarv:

“I didn’t have the chance to discover the real Fotis since I was with him for less than 14 months…….”

14 months….. Short? Ha….. I thought you had a whirlwind romance with your beau? Until perhaps AC came around? IMO we need a Comedy Central Mystery Science Theatre 2000 analysis with Joel Hodgson and the crew of this convicted felon and all she says and does.

I guess if just maybe she had taken a moment to have peered from under her ahem….. ‘hair curtain’ in that infamous pose - she could have ‘seen’ the real Dulos perhaps. Yes, we see you Miss Troconis. And also that you have done as demonstrated with evidence in CT court. And there also is the matter of what it appears that you did not do that might have helped spare the life of JF. MOO
14 months, my *advertiser censored**! She was banging him for 4 years by that point!

OK, the delay just cost me an airport bakery carrot cake muffin...and it's frosted too! Wait -- purchased for a friend. ;)
Total tragedy....so yummy! MT just inflicts PAIN and INCONVENIENCE on everything she touches and she can even do it from GREAT DISTANCE too! Its her SUPER POWER! Sorry you lost your muffin!
MOO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus