Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2020 - 2022 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Published​

June 4, 2024

The investigation into the disappearance of Kyron Horman continues at the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office. This year, we have launched a new webpage where the public can find information on the case and send us tips.
Kyron was last seen the morning of June 4, 2010, at Skyline Elementary School in Portland, Oregon attending his school’s science fair. He has not been seen or heard from since. At the time, he was seven years old.
Kyron has brown hair, blue eyes and wears glasses. He also has a distinct V-shaped strawberry birthmark on his forehead.

Complete article at link...

Interesting.

I hope this sends a chill right into Terri's cold little dark heart.

100% agree with this. There is a reason we are here 14 years later. LE knew about all these phones and where they bought them. I personally don’t believe they were stashed away as claimed.

100% agree with this. There is a reason we are here 14 years later. LE knew about all these phones and where they bought them. I personally don’t believe they were stashed away as claimed.

Yeah, it has never made sense to me that the burner phones are indicative of culpability.

The burner phones were bought after the police pulled a failed sting operation on Terri, and Kaine had taken their daughter and moved out. They were bought by Terri, Dede and a third person who has never been even theorized to be involved.

Now, if Dede was involved in the crime with Terri, why would she insert herself so publicly in Terri's life at that point? No one was looking at Dede at this point (they weren't that close friends, unlike what many say), so why point a shiny arrow right on her? And if they had used burner phones during the crime, why get new ones and draw attention to the possibility of earlier use? Why involve a third, innocent party that could easily spill the beans to the cops - as she did? None of it makes sense from the perspective of guilt.

Yeah, it has never made sense to me that the burner phones are indicative of culpability.

The burner phones were bought after the police pulled a failed sting operation on Terri, and Kaine had taken their daughter and moved out. They were bought by Terri, Dede and a third person who has never been even theorized to be involved.

Now, if Dede was involved in the crime with Terri, why would she insert herself so publicly in Terri's life at that point? No one was looking at Dede at this point (they weren't that close friends, unlike what many say), so why point a shiny arrow right on her? And if they had used burner phones during the crime, why get new ones and draw attention to the possibility of earlier use? Why involve a third, innocent party that could easily spill the beans to the cops - as she did? None of it makes sense from the perspective of guilt.
I believe the police took their original phones away. Did the police still have them when the burner phones were purchased? If so, it makes sense to buy a temporary phone until theirs were returned.

Nancy Grace has an episode about Kyron on Merit TV here (you need to sign up, but full episodes appear to be uploaded to YouTube regularly, so it will likely be there soon). What's interesting is that Kaine Horman is interviewed. The panel is fairly uninformed and not very insightful, but Kaine has some interesting information. When a reporter on the panel mentions Desiree's story about the witnesses that supposedly saw Kyron leave with Terri, Kaine is asked about it:

KAINE: Personally, I have no first hand account of anybody having seen him in the parking lot or her or them leaving together, uhm, I’ve heard a lot of second hand information that there’s a number of different accounts, there’s accounts of people seeing all three of them leaving, because my daughter was with them as well, there’s accounts of seeing him by himself in the parking lot getting into vehicles, I’ve heard different kinds of vehicles, not just a truck, and I’ve heard other, other accounts of people witnessing her leaving the school by herself. I haven’t heard any, directly, so it’s all second hand information, I apologize, I don’t have any first hand witness accounts that have been dictated to me personally in that instance, but it has been a little bit of everything to be honest.

This is interesting, because in the book Boy Missing, this is how Desiree tells it:

Sitting at the Marriott with the deputy DAs and Kaine and his attorney, Desiree and Tony heard the newest developments.
[...]
The bombshell was that Kyron was seen leaving the school with Terri. The MCSO had said it a couple of weeks before, then retracted it. Now it was confirmed. Kyron’s regular bus driver, plus Kyron’s friend Carson and Carson’s sister and grandmother, had all seen Kyron leaving the school on June 4 with Terri. It was true. Kyron, Kayla, and Terri had walked through the parking lot at 8:50 a.m. on June 4. They were not holding hands, the bus driver said, but they were walking together. Terri had not parked in the school parking lot, where she said she had, but on a gravel road on the far-west side of the school where the elevation of the school building and grounds partly concealed the white truck.

This obviously doesn't match what Kaine is saying in the episode. This just further confirms to me that the "witnesses" are something Desiree heard of not from LE but from others in 2015 and onwards - when she first began to make the claim. There's a reason no reporter has ever got the info from anyone other than Desiree - not from law enforcement, not from any of the witnesses themselves.

An interesting little bit in the episode:

Witnesses at the school report an unidentified man in a white pick up truck at the science fair, but his identity remains a mystery.

It comes right after a clearly wrong bit of info (that Dede got a "mystery call" and left abruptly - no one ever claimed to see Dede leave the farm, and her phone was in her car), so take it for what it is. But we had a discussion earlier in this thread about this mystery man who was never identified, so at the very least he wasn't made up out of thin air.

Kaine has said many times he gets briefed the exact same information as Desiree. His comments just shows how messed up the case is with all the unconfirmed stories being told. There is a reason why the current DA has said any new evidence will be looked at. Because what they have doesn’t prove anything except that Kyron is still missing and they can’t find him. Until they do and they can somehow link his disappearance to someone, anyone, this case will never see a day in court. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654
Back