Kyron Horman's general discussion thread - 2015/2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ran across some old numerology charts that I did...will have to look at them again...not sure I posted any of the findings

gah! my computer is possessed! I can't get out! I cannot listen to the podcast no matter what I do

Sorry that the link didn't work for you.

Try this:

http://tiegrabber.com/index.php/true-crime-brewery/

It is a direct link to the Podcaster's website ... On the right-hand side you will see a listing of their most recent podcasts.

The top one is called Marked Absent, and that is Korman's podcast.

I sure hope this works for you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry that the link didn't work for you.

Try this:

http://tiegrabber.com/index.php/true-crime-brewery/

It is a direct link to the Podcaster's website ... On the right-hand side you will see a listing of their most recent podcasts.

The top one is called Marked Absent, and that is Korman's podcast.

I sure hope this works for you!

I am so sorry ... I meant to type Kyron in my last post.

Lots of people covering Kyron lately. There's a new BrainScratch Searchlight on Kyron from yesterday.

https://youtu.be/-rkKqu3r-mA

I haven't watched it yet but John always does a great job covering anything on BrainScratch. Where's Kyron??

Just coming here to post that Terri is finally speaking out. This could get interesting. Glad this case is getting attention again. Spent many an hour here...

Has anyone seen this interview? Terri claims that Kyron was being sexually abused in the weeks leading up to his disappearance? The inference then being, the person abusing him took Kyron from school.

My mind went to a very bad place when I read that.

Has anyone seen this interview? Terri claims that Kyron was being sexually abused in the weeks leading up to his disappearance? The inference then being, the person abusing him took Kyron from school.

After hearing her say this, my thoughts went to Terri's son. The way she sent him away was odd and IIRC, even Kaine made comments to that effect.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/terri-horman-investigators-made-life-hell-stepson-kyrons/story?id=36437200

So why didn't Terri reveal what the "exonerating evidence" is on her? That interview would have been the best place for her to tell what it is. Also, I'm a wee bit rusty on the case but followed from the beginning. I don't remember her saying that she pulled off on the side of the road or highway to rock baby K after her visits to the Fred Meyers. If she did, it would have been to toss Kyron out of the truck IMO. Also, she would have been the one abusing Kyron IMO. She seemed like quite the sex addict. JMO

I only found this case because John Lordan did a BrainScratch on it... I spent several hours researching this. I'm not sure why, but I don't see TH as the killer. I was a passenger in a car accident last week. They tried to take a statement, and I asked for my lawyer. I was asked for a statement, NOT under arrest. When I was 23, I had a house party and charged a cover to pay for the alcohol and food. I talked my way into a "serving liquor without a license" charge. I have a strict rule on not speaking to LE without a lawyer. I feel like TH looks guilty because, 1.She lawyered up, and 2. She was sexting a boy 3 weeks after her hubs moved out. If I had lost my son, daughter, and hubs, in a couple of weeks, I would be drunk, passing out on the couch, and be desparate for ANYONE to tell me I'm valuable, because I have nice twits. Your take on the "sexual abuse" maybe coming from the FATHER.-- Is creative, and I think you might be onto something.

I have to tell you that I don't think terri did it. I just think she is not smart enough to have done it and not left some evidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to tell you that I don't think terri did it. I just think she is not smart enough to have done it and not left some evidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The perp who took Jacob Wetterling was hardly a brainiac

I didn't see "when" that show with TH is on Dr. Phil - anyone know? Hopefully, I didn't miss it!

I, too have been following the case from the beginning...

Where are you Kyron??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member