Kyron Horman's general discussion thread - 2015/2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His mother, Desiree Young, posted a heartfelt message (...)

“Every day is just as painful as the last,” Young said about losing a loved one. “You struggle to hold on to hope when you are constantly riding a roller coaster of emotions.”

Over the six years, Young says she’s dreamed over and over again about learning that Kyron is found and safe.

“I have gone over that moment and planned it out in every detail, in my head,” she said. “I have dreamt of it so many times that it feels real, until I realize it’s a dream and I have just woken up."

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/kyron...on-6th-anniversary-of-disappearance/231993364

There was a gathering to remember Kyron tonight at the Wall of Hope in Beaverton.

I still think of Kyron and Desiree every day. May the person who did this finally tell the truth and allow Desiree some peace.

I remember those. They pretty much said Terri was lying about everything.

And IMO They were probably accurate. She knows where Kyron is and what happened to him. Evil, evil woman. Still makes me wonder about her bio family and what the situation was there, but didnt Terri write horrible things about Kyron in some womens/family forum of some sort? Anywho, I do believe she disappeared Kyron.

I haven't been active here in so long, but I always come back for Kyron. It grieves me that while our own personal lives have moved, shifted and grown, but this seems to be stagnant. As always. Praying for movement

That poor woman. As though she hasn't gone through enough.

Kyron had a friend at school that he often ate lunch with. That boy’s family lived approximately two blocks from Kyron, and the whole family was well-known to TH. The boy has several older brothers, all of whom are real pieces of work. The oldest of the brothers, AV, was very well known to law enforcement. At the time of Kyron’s disappearance, there was a warrant out for the arrest of AV for domestic violence. And, AV had a MySpace account where he called himself “Satan’s Spawn.”

AV was living with his girlfriend BP in Hillsboro, OR, in an apartment just a few blocks off of NW Cornelius Pass Road. Based on BP’s Facebook page, she is just as creepy as AV. At the time of Kyron’s disappearance, BP worked for the Fred Meyer in Hillsboro, and was occasionally sent to work at the Fred Meyer in Beaverton. On the day of Kyron’s disappearance, BP was apparently working at the store in Beaverton.

It is said that after leaving the school, apparently TH went to the Fred Meyer in Hillsboro then went to the Fred Meyer in Beaverton.

Any Thoughts?

Kyron had a friend at school that he often ate lunch with. That boy’s family lived approximately two blocks from Kyron, and the whole family was well-known to TH. The boy has several older brothers, all of whom are real pieces of work. The oldest of the brothers, AV, was very well known to law enforcement. At the time of Kyron’s disappearance, there was a warrant out for the arrest of AV for domestic violence. And, AV had a MySpace account where he called himself “Satan’s Spawn.”

AV was living with his girlfriend BP in Hillsboro, OR, in an apartment just a few blocks off of NW Cornelius Pass Road. Based on BP’s Facebook page, she is just as creepy as AV. At the time of Kyron’s disappearance, BP worked for the Fred Meyer in Hillsboro, and was occasionally sent to work at the Fred Meyer in Beaverton. On the day of Kyron’s disappearance, BP was apparently working at the store in Beaverton.

It is said that after leaving the school, apparently TH went to the Fred Meyer in Hillsboro then went to the Fred Meyer in Beaverton.

Any Thoughts?

Thoughts too creepy for a sunny summer Sunday.

Thanks for the new dots to connect!

I was walking my dog on Friday afternoon.
A monarch butterfly was fluttering around and up onto a front porch of a house.
On the front door was a big wreath with the initial "K" in the center. Big.
I took it as Kyron was sending me a sign not to forget about him. Many threads ago there were some of us that see Kyron in butterflies.

I was walking my dog on Friday afternoon.
A monarch butterfly was fluttering around and up onto a front porch of a house.
On the front door was a big wreath with the initial "K" in the center. Big.
I took it as Kyron was sending me a sign not to forget about him. Many threads ago there were some of us that see Kyron in butterflies.

How lovely. Butterflies are very symbolic of those that have gone from this life. I had lots of experiences with butterflies and a certain type of bird after my 23 yr. old son died. I was a member of Compassionate Friends an international group for bereaved parents, and one of their symbols is the butterfly. I think it symbolises transformation and freedom from this physical life.

Any Thoughts?

Very interesting. In all the sleuthing that was done back then, I don't remember those two being mentioned. That would certainly connect a number of dots regarding her travels that day.

Anyone else who was posting back then hear about this info?

Very interesting. In all the sleuthing that was done back then, I don't remember those two being mentioned. That would certainly connect a number of dots regarding her travels that day.

I do remember mention of Kyron's friend from the school and his brother AV and that particular family/ I think i was a member at The Hinky Meter forums when Kyron's case first broke in the news. I don't recall discussing the g/friend though. But then again it was a long time ago, so it's a vague memory now. It's sad that after all this time Kyron's case has never been resolved.

I am also sad that Kyrons case hasn't been solved. The previous posters would differently connect some dots in the time frame. I am going to re look at the time frame. It's been so long and details are fuzzy. But I thought TH friend played a part too, so how would all of this connect, plus the hour TH was just driving around. ughhh Did they ever put new eyes on to the case, maybe it needs a fresh looked at. I wonder if TH had someone in the car with her. I also always wonder if someone did convince him to go outside to look for frogs( or Kyron was told to go because so and so was waiting for him, and would show him frogs outside), someone he would of known, and they took him through the woods to a pickup spot. I just wish this was solved... I know sometimes it takes years, but so many cases go without being solved.

Time to revisit this case.

What a good idea, especially in the beginning where Kaine had a memo sent to those he worked with, if I remember correctly. And then there was the lady who owned the church/whatever building who said, I believe, no one should talk about this. I don't profess to know what any of it means, and maybe my memory is falacious, but.. .

BTW, I was one of the first to wonder about "stepmother", and the flack I got for that. Ouch.

My opinion only from what I think I remember.

I must be doing something wrong... it won't let me play it and I downloaded iTunes...

gah! my computer is possessed! I can't get out! I cannot listen to the podcast no matter what I do

I do recall that she went to two different Fred Meyers because one didn't have drops for the baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme