US - Shots fired at Donald Trump rally in Pennsylvania as former president is seen with blood across his face, 13 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’ve only seen video of people nearby yelling about a gun, and him being on the roof. I haven’t seen anything regarding communication between other people and the shooter though.

ETA: This is one I just came across and it might be the one you’re referring to. You can see the gunman as he opens fire here.

View attachment 517668

Yes, thank you!

Bystanders are seen in the aftermath of the shooting. The man in the blood-splattered white t-shirt is an ER physician who told CBS News that he tried to help a bystander killed in the shooting. The dead bystander was on the ground just behind the man in blood-stained white

Bystanders are seen in the aftermath of the shooting. The man in the blood-splattered white t-shirt is an ER physician who told CBS News that he tried to help a bystander killed in the shooting. The dead bystander was on the ground just behind the man in blood-stained white
An extraordinary photo shows Donald Trump on the ground at Butler Show Grounds in Pennsylvania Saturday after he was injured in a shooting that left two people dead

An extraordinary photo shows Donald Trump on the ground at Butler Show Grounds in Pennsylvania Saturday after he was injured in a shooting that left two people dead

I'm not following you. What's not a real news org?

I grabbed that SS from the link you posted of his graduation saying the guy doesn't look like the person they just announced. But for whatever reason, the names aren't lining up with the people walking out as I mentioned a few times above. When who I suspect the shooter was walked out, they had mentioned a gal's name. They say "Thomas Crooks" at 1:08:04, then the large guy walks out who I said doesn't look like the shooter.
What I was saying was that the photos shared by those fake news outlets, may not be the shooter in the first place. I shared the video so we could see exactly what the shooter looked like, but I think you’re right about the timestamp.

That person does appear to match the images though.

Interesting. Whoever shot Trump definitely had more than casual training on shooting. That was a pretty amazing shot from 148 yards. If the news is correct on the location of the shooter. This wasn't some random training at the local range.

Interesting. Whoever shot Trump definitely had more than casual training on shooting. That was a pretty amazing shot from 148 yards. If the news is correct on the location of the shooter. This wasn't some random training at the local range.

It’s really though to tell. That rifle would have likely had an optic (scope), which would have made it relatively easy for someone who had shot with it before.

The issues would have come down to adrenaline, and the fact that he fired too fast to be accurate.

I tend to think this guy didn’t have a great deal of experience.

I think @Moonstrawbs intended to write that they were absolutely “hysterical,” but autocorrect changed it.

The impact of this attempted assassination is really hitting me now, after the initial shock. It’s terrifying to witness an attempted murder, no matter who was the intended victim. I was driving home shortly after 6 PM EST and the car radio was saying there was an “incident” at a Trump rally and he was “whisked away.”

I’ve been watching the news since I got home and saw the actual story and am really having flashbacks of other assassinations and attempted assassinations in our history.

Just so dreadful and my heart hurts for these poor people who were just attendees and are dead/wounded.

My husband and I were watching President Trump's rally on television and it was only about 10 minutes or so into his remarks when the shooting happened. We were in shock for a long time as we watched the situation unfold and watched the news for hours afterwards. President Trump had just turned his head to the side to look up at some data that was being shown on a jumbo screen as he was shot. A moment earlier - and less than a half an inch away from where the bullet struck - then it would have been an assassination rather than an assassination attempt.

Praying for his recovery - both physical and otherwise - and for his family, and also for the other victims at the rally, especially for the family of the man who lost his life during this attack on President Trump, and also the two rally attendees who are in a local hospital now in critical condition. And praying for America.

Last edited:
My husband and I were watching President Trump's rally on television and it was ony about 10 minutes or so into his remarks when the shooting happened. We were in shock for a long time as we watched the situation unfold and watched the news for hours afterwards. President Trump had just turned his head to the side to look up at some data that was being shown on a jumbo screen as he was shot. A moment earlier - and less than a half an inch away from where the bullet struck - then it would have been an assassination rather than an assassination attempt.

Praying for his recovery - both physical and otherwise - and for his family, and also for the other victims at the rally, especially for the family of the man who lost his life during this attack on President Trump, and also the two rally attendees who are in a local hospital now in critical condition. And praying for America.

It definitely makes you think twice about attending political events. People out, enjoying the day, exercising freedom of assembly, and it becomes an deadly encounter. Tragic.

Of course big news in the Netherlands too. I'm saddened one rally attendee was killed and two spectators were badly injured. I'm very interested in the motive of the perp. Of course some fingers are pointing to the Biden camp. OMG, more disunity.

Of course big news in the Netherlands too. I'm saddened one rally attendee was killed and two spectators were badly injured. I'm very interested in the motive of the perp. Of course some fingers are pointing to the Biden camp. OMG, more disunity.
I think this is going to be one of those loser/loner types who was looking for fame.

Ironically, Crooks is a registered Republican voter. I guess we’ll wake up to more details about him tomorrow. I can’t help thinking about his family, news sources are saying law enforcement is at their home tonight. This isn’t going to be easy for them.

But neither is it for the man who was killed and the two who are critically injured. My thoughts are with their families tonight. A sad day for America.

Ironically, Crooks is a registered Republican voter. I guess we’ll wake up to more details about him tomorrow. I can’t help thinking about his family, news sources are saying law enforcement is at their home tonight. This isn’t going to be easy for them.

But neither is it for the man who was killed and the two who are critically injured. My thoughts are with their families tonight. A sad day for America.
Have to register republican if you want to vote against Trump in a closed primary.

I do not understand how SS didn’t have nearby buildings covered. I’ve been at major rallies in Pittsburgh and have seen government agents on roofs. The major routes typically have bridges and roadways protected and closed down for presidential motorcades. How did this happen?
He’s not the sitting POTUS, so his SS protection detail is substantially less than if he were. IMO.

Could you post a link for MSM that Crooks is a registered republican?
I have seen a couple of social media comments from individuals but can’t find anything being reported on a news site.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back