Kyron Horman's general discussion thread - 2015/2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about her little daughter? TH is going to have visitation from CA?

I never got any answer if LE actually checked Germany; for Kyron. The fact his father refuses to allow searches on his property is disturbing to me. I cannot at this time, go with the flo of most who want to blame Terri. He was at school. He was taken. He could have left w his father for all i know. The timeline of his father has never been released. His intense scrutiny of the media as well as warning co workers not to speak, also always struck me as....wrong. He wasn't raising his kid, he allowed other women to do that. Until we have the timeline of both "parents" in Kyrons case, we have nothing. without Transparency, we have nothing. Especially when one of the parents offers only Obscurity.

I imagine it was discussed that the Intel probably did not want a media circus.

He has had his property searched.

He had a job so it would be hard to raise a child 24/7.

I would imagine Intel had incredible security and his comings and goings would be captured many ways.

I wanted to talk about Kyron's height, because I think it's important to note that Kyron was short for his age, he was 3 months away from turning 8 years old, and if he didn't grow in that 3 months he would have been 6 inches shorter than the average boy his age. The reason this is important is because he could look much younger than he really is due to his height. He was only 3' 8 so 44 inches tall, at 7 years the average boy is 48 inches tall, and at 8 years the average boy is 50.4 inches tall, so he would have been almost 6 inches shorter than most boys his age. The point is someone could be passing him off as a younger child, so just because someone says their child is 10 but he looks like Kyron who should be 12, you should still be suspicious and call it in, because you can not let small age difference deceive you. At the time of his disappearance he was about 1 inch taller than the average 5 year old boy.
http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/height-weight-teens.shtml

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/01/terri_horman_stepmom_of_missin.html

Terri Moulton Horman, stepmother of missing Kyron Horman, has moved south to California, state DMV records show.

Horman, who investigators suspect played a role in the 7-year-old boy's sudden disappearance nearly six years ago, returned her Oregon license to the state Department of Motor Vehicles last May.

Terri Horman had started meeting with an assigned "parent coordinator'' as required, but the logistics and costs of having a psychological assessment done proved challenging, according to sources familiar with the case. The plan is now on hold.

Yeah, right. If she really wanted to see her daughter, "logistics" and "costs" would not have stopped her. Those problems didn't stop her moving out of state. She traded time with her daughter for her own self-interest.

I'm sure it was neither costs nor logistics that was the challenge to TH completing a psychological assessment. IMO, TH was afraid that a professional evaluator would pick up on any of her mannerisms or statements that would give away her personal knowledge of what happened to Kyron. It seems to me that after so much time has passed, her anxiety over being found out would be magnified out of all proportion, and she would avoid as much as possible any interaction with an expert who had the authority to ask her questions about her attitude and behaviour towards her son, her stepson, her ex-husband, and her daughter.

IMO, if CPS and the courts determine she should be given visitation with her daughter, TH should only be allowed such visitation in the city in which her daughter lives and then only for very limited periods of time under strict supervision in a CPS facility.

Yikes! :scared:
She's only 30 miles away from me... and if in Roseville, even closer!!

She can run as far and say whatever she wants. I will never change my opinion on her guilt. I hope one day soon she is punished.

She's a liar. She can talk to People magazine but not the police? OK...

Wow. She looks fabulous. I know people are going to say I am being petty, etc, but she must have had plastic surgery.

So now she is deaf just like she said the teacher of Kyron was. Hm.

She loves her three children. She loves them so much that she has not seen her little girl.Hm.

She failed the polygraph and flipped out but they did not ask the hard questions about Kyron. So what exactly did she fail that flipped her out?

No one is looking for her son. Has she ever?

She remembers she was not wearing make up that day. Important fact!!!

What else stands out in the interview?

Oh yes. What about the emails where she hates Kyron. What about the burner ohones and the nutter butters and the emails sucking through a hose. Wasn't she married then as well?

First, IMO, TH looks like life has been hard on her, but that was her choice to avoid questions and act like she did/does. TH knows something.

Why did she move to CA? No matter where she goes, smeone will keep tabs on her. She will always be looking over her shoulder.

How many interviews has she given and how many does she have lined up? i wonder if there is a moviemin the making, her version. Who contacted who? Did TH contact the media since she is now in CA? How much is she getting paid? I am sure there are more questions .

Although most of the more recent developments have angered me to the point of pulling out my own hair (TH trying to change her name; TH scurrying away to CA; TH talking to People magazine), I am trying to stay optimistic. I am hoping these recent developments will spark renewed interest in the case, and maybe we can finally get some resolution.

Does anybody know if Nancy Grace mentioned the case on any recent broadcasts? Given the extra viewers she's getting due to the Making A Murderer frenzy, any coverage on her show would surely reach a wide audience.

Thinking of Kyron tonight. :( The whole thing still haunts me every day.

Terri is a piece of work. If she has nothing to hide, then why toss away any chance of a relationship with her daughter? What kind of mother does that? Oh yeah - a very selfish and perhaps guilty one.

I could rant and rant, but instead I'll just hope that if one of her "friends" from back then knows anything they will eventually find a conscience and let the world in on her secrets. She was a terrible mother and step-mother, and someone that self-involved couldn't be a real friend to anyone. JMO

I really want to statement analyze the stuffing out of this People Magazine video. It isn't really an interview if Terri is allowed to ramble on about all of her self-serving "evidence" for why she is not responsible without addressing any tough-to-answer questions, so I refuse to call it an interview.

I really debated watching this because I don't want to reward this type of journalism, but I did watch it 2x. I guess I am contributing to the problem. A few things I noticed:

1) She goes on about the "what ifs" and then lists a ridiculously irrelevant what if- whether she put makeup on or not. I can come up with some sensational what-ifs for Terri- What if Terri brought Kyron all the way to his classroom? What if Terri met with police for additional interviews? What if she did not confuse the teacher with doctor's appointment nonsense? That really galls me because she then has the nerve to say in the video "No one called me to let me know he wasn't at school" to cast blame elsewhere. She also says, "That is when I learned that Kyron was missing" at the bus stop. She may as well have followed this up with, "So I could not possibly have murdered him in the morning and then have known he wasn't going to be on the bus." It serves no helpful purpose in the investigation, other than to be part of her self-defense. The statement analysis on "extra" information is that it is telling when it is alibi-building or self-defending in nature.

2) Terri goes through some verbal contortions about referring to Kyron in the present tense. This is just utterly see-through. She just wants the idea that he might be alive on the record in her voice. It served no other purpose.

3) Terri uses the "I never harmed" phrase in her video. In statement analysis this is distancing language and not as plausible a denial as "I did not kill Kyron."

That is just my watching-it-2-times observations. I'll probably watch it again. Yuck.

I hope I am not being inappropriately scathing for Websleuths.

Wow. She looks fabulous. I know people are going to say I am being petty, etc, but she must have had plastic surgery.

She loves her three children. She loves them so much that she has not seen her little girl.Hm.

She failed the polygraph and flipped out but they did not ask the hard questions about Kyron. So what exactly did she fail that flipped her out?

First, IMO, TH looks like life has been hard on her, but that was her choice to avoid questions and act like she did/does. TH knows something.

Why did she move to CA? No matter where she goes, smeone will keep tabs on her. She will always be looking over her shoulder.

How many interviews has she given and how many does she have lined up? i wonder if there is a moviemin the making, her version. Who contacted who? Did TH contact the media since she is now in CA? How much is she getting paid? I am sure there are more questions .

I'm thinking she might be writing (or already written) a book on how horrible it is to be falsely accused. The girl needs money. Ain't nobody going to hire her.
This may all the be first stop of her publicity tour.
And I hate to say it, but you know Dr Phil would pay big money to have her on his show.

Indeed. No one IS looking for her son; her son is James, not Kyron!

Looks like she's working on the next Making a Murderer. Keep talking.... keep talking....

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member