*~*~ Kyron's Birthday~*~*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Kyron! Im praying that angels are watching over you and will guide you home. I pray that God will help the police to find you and bring you home. I pray that who ever is responsible for your disappearance that God would bring them to their knees in repentance and confess. Bless you Kyron where ever you are. I pray that God would give strength and comfort to your family and all your friends and loved ones that love you.

Happy Birthday Kyron! May you be found and brought home safe and sound. Your family loves and misses you so much. Kyron you have brought so many of us together with your big eyes and beautiful smile. May God be watching over you wherever you are. Come home little man.:HappyBday

Kaine, Desiree, Tony and family...may you make it through this day. I cannot imagine what you must be feeling today. I am praying for God to give you strength, comfort and hope today and more than anything I am praying that your precious son be brought home safely and very soon.

My prayers and wishes are for you to come home so your mom can hold you tightly in her arms.

Happy Birthday Kyron....May all your birthday wishes come true today....

This thread is filled with beautiful birthday wishes just for you, Kyron. Really amazing.

Happy eighth birthday Kyron. May your day be peaceful and filled with all the birthday blessings you ask for. We all love and miss you.

• :HappyBday:gift: :hug::hug: :balloons: :partyguy: :birthday:

:HappyBday

Happy Birthday Kyron!

We are praying every day for your safe return to your mom and dads.

:bananapartyhat: :wave: :sundae: :balloons:

Happy Birthday Dear Kyron,

You probably do not realize how many hearts you have touched and how many people are praying for you to come home soon. Wherever you are,you are so loved and missed. May God be with you and may the angels bring you home soon.

:cake4u: :birthday_party:

Cake-Birthday.jpg

HOPPY Birthday Kyron.....you are missed.....I hope you come home today!

This thread is filled with beautiful birthday wishes just for you, Kyron. Really amazing.

Happy eighth birthday Kyron. May your day be peaceful and filled with all the birthday blessings you ask for. We all love and miss you.

• :HappyBday:gift: :hug::hug: :balloons: :partyguy: :birthday:

The love and prayers for Kyron on this thread alone are so powerful and moving. So many people everywhere desperately wanting this sweet baby to come home. The power of that just must have an effect. Today's the day darling. Come home!

:propeller: :lamb: :balloons: :sponge: :balloons: : :lamb: :propeller:

:birthday_party: :birthday:

:clown: :frog: :clown: :frog: :clown:

:Banane51: :Banane27: : :Banane01: :Banane08: :Banane10:

Happy Birthday Kyron!
:wave:

balloons.jpg
Kyron!

Prayers for a safe return to your loving mom and dad! And may all your wishes come true.

:balloons:

Feliz Compleanos, mijo. (Just in case you're in Mexico!)

Va ya con Dios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member