Kyron's doctors appointment

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but verification of the appointment is usually presented when the child returns from the appointment.. I don't recall any school my children ever attended calling the dr. or orthodontist to verify an appointment IF I called or sent a note stating my child had an appointment and would be arriving late or if I requested they be dismissed early from school for an appointment..JMO

I suppose it was out of frustration I typed; "o why didn't they just...."

But IF a child goes missing I'm certain records of such an appt. would be verifiable by law enforcement.

Toward the end of seeking truth's link, it says Terri asked to use the truck that day for the purpose of bringing Kyron's science project home. Yet, she emailed the teacher later in the day asking her when she could pick it up. Kyron's Father (Kaine) commented on the anomoly. They call that a "witness". True enough Terri's stories just don't seem to add up.

If what's in news is true I believe they could convict her without finding Kyron physically. What did she do with him?

All my children and my grandchildren have done projects on tri - fold poster boards...I have hauled many a project to school for Science Fairs..At one time I had two daughters enrolled in school and had a small child (baby/toddler) in a car seat when I took them to school.. I never needed a truck to haul a project to school or to pick a project up.... BTW..My oldest daughter started college the day my youngest daughter started kindergarten..JMO

All my children and my grandchildren have done projects on tri - fold poster boards...I have hauled many a project to school for Science Fairs..At one time I had two daughters enrolled in school and had a small child (baby/toddler) in a car seat when I took them to school.. I never needed a truck to haul a project to school or to pick a project up.... BTW..My oldest daughter started college the day my youngest daughter started kindergarten..JMO

You were a busy Mom Em. without a doubt. Yes I had a passenger car and hauled other children plus costumes for school plays no problem too. It's not even complicated.

YEP! I agree that a 2nd grade, tri-fold project does not require a truck.

I think LE are savvy enough to ask Kyron's Father if he'd likely go with a stranger abductor quietly amidst a crowd of people. Kyron didn't live in a vacuum. He was 7; old enough to yell for himself and perhaps run away if given an opportunity if he was in jeopardy being abducted by a stranger.

Surely you're not serious?

Curious enough they both went to the bus stop to pick up Kyron too? I'm not real close to this case but I thought I'd heard this reported.

I always thought this was strange too that they both walked to the bus stop but in every report about the trip planned later that afternoon to take Kyron on that several hour ride to met DY it is always stated that Terri (not Kaine or Kaine & Terri) was the one that was going to be doing this.

I always wondered if I had another child so long after my others if I'd be any more patient, or less likely to get rattled... I don't really think my grandson counts (grandchildren are da bomb! and you can pass them off to the parents when they act up LOL)

Back when I was in my L&D / post-partum clinicals, there was a mother - daughter pair in a semi-private room. Both had just had a baby, within hours of each other. Daughter-Mom (early 20's) was ecstatic, thinking it was soooo cool that her mother was a new mom too, and had a little one to raise right alongside her new baby.... Mother-Mom (mid-40's) just cried. LOL

/ot

It shouldn't be trouble for the FBI to check on the dr's appt.
I still go back to Kaine's answer to a question about this:

Was Kyron supposed to be out of school the following Friday for a doctor's appointment?

Kaine: "There was some discussion about the appointment but it wa unknown exactly when the appointment was scheduled, so we cannot comment for certain."

Should we take him literally and believe that the discrepancy is about when Terri called the doctor's office to schedule the appointment or is he just saying that the date of the appointment is unknown?

I post this same thought over on the Bus/Dr Appt thread too but thought I would post it here too as these statements by TP have bothered me from the very beginning.

According to TP after returning to the classroom from touring the SF the helper said "Oh no, where is Kyron, there is only 5 " leads me to believe that Kyron must have been present and put into her group of 6 for the tour or why else would she think Kyron was part of her group. I wouldn't think the groups would have formed until after the bell rang just prior to the tour beginning.

Also the teachers reply that Kyron must have went to the bathroom or to get of drink of water also seems strange IF in fact the teacher was of the belief that he had left with TH to go to the doctors.

This video was taken in the very beginning and statement are by the witness himself so it is not left up to the interpretation of the reporter. IDK but I tend to believe it is more credible than other statements not made until weeks after the fact.

http://video.aol.ca/video-detail/int...id=VIDURVNWS08

An organized teacher is going to have the groups and parent leaders prepared at least a day in advance. In an I-B school, I'm sure these were written/typed for each parent leader much earlier and not based on anyone's anticipated presence or absence. In fact, this may have been something a parent helper did for the teacher. When the parent noticed that Kyron was listed in her group, but not in the room, she may have questioned the teacher.

The video was a problem for me because I felt the grandmother had discussed the responses with the student before the interview. That's a tough call.

I always thought this was strange too that they both walked to the bus stop but in every report about the trip planned later that afternoon to take Kyron on that several hour ride to met DY it is always stated that Terri (not Kaine or Kaine & Terri) was the one that was going to be doing this.

Oh is that the part she was asking me about? I haden't known so thanks for that.

Based on the info in the article, it looks to me as if K knew about the appointment from the teacher.

Maybe.....based on that one article...yes, it does "look" like that.

But, AGAIN, in my ever so humble opinion....:waitasec: :blushing:

I'm gonna go with my gut on this one. Not sure of the exact details/when or how, but I believe... (which doesn't matter as I am not a multnomah county resident any longer and thus not a potential juror).... friend K heard from a source other than just the teacher that Kyron was supposed to be gone that day.

Feels right to me for some reason.

ETA~ Of COURSE I could be wrong, as always with OPINIONS, mine alone.

I still go back to Kaine's answer to a question about this:

Was Kyron supposed to be out of school the following Friday for a doctor's appointment?

Kaine: "There was some discussion about the appointment but it wa unknown exactly when the appointment was scheduled, so we cannot comment for certain."

Should we take him literally and believe that the discrepancy is about when Terri called the doctor's office to schedule the appointment or is he just saying that the date of the appointment is unknown?

Could be any number of things:

Did Terri lie to him about the supposed appt. also?
Did LE tell Kaine not to tell it specifically to the press just yet as the case is still under investigation?

I do not believe he's involved in any way in his son's disappearance.

Think about this for a minute: IF it's true Terri was trying to hire a murder on her own husband, how much more must she have lied to him on just about anything she wanted to and duped him about simple daily matters also?

My guess: plenty!

IF news is true.

Oh it's right there:

Sounds like LE asked him not to comment.

I suppose it was out of frustration I typed; "o why didn't they just...."

But IF a child goes missing I'm certain records of such an appt. would be verifiable by law enforcement.

IMHO..No doubt LE knows IF and when there was supposed to be an appointment..BUT IMHO...TMH planned this in advance.. I feel certain she did make an appointment for Kyron on the 11th..But I also feel certain she told the teacher/s his appointment was on June 4th..
I also suspect TMH told her friends the appointment was for the 11th...So she could say the teacher misunderstood when the appointment was...JMO

I have come to the conclusion TMH is quite calculating and very diabolical...JMO

The Whisper-Down-The-Lane and flat out misleading reporting has gotten beyond ridiculous. It's a disservice to Kyron. Give us some real journalism and real information!!!

Actually I'd rather hear information (and lots of it) from law enforcement, sooner rather than later. Most of these news articles, especially the local news, imply rather than state. And all that does is make sure nobody is sure of anything.

Its almost like a series of ink blots. I have found that I am guilty of seeing my already formed suspicions being reinforced.

Here's an example, I quoted an article in another thread "proving" that I was right in my initial assessment that Dede Spicher is in fact not cooperating at all with Law Enforcement. Not talking at all. Not even one question will be voluntarily answered. Nada! This article from CNM news (at first I thought it was gonna be a cute CNN parody LOL) comes right out and says she won't talk to police.

I thought AHA! I knew it! This article says NOTHING of the letter Desiree and Kaine released asking for cooperation from Dede. Yes! This is something that has been verified by an independent and reliable source!!

Oooh whats this "source:ABC" button I can click at the bottom.. **clicks it**

'ABC HEADLINE NEWS: PARENTS OF MISSING BOY BEG STEP MOTHER'S FRIEND TO COOPERATE'

"......."

Back on topic: http://www.katu.com/news/local/98981009.html

From this, the only thing that can be safely assumed with confidence is that the moment he was marked absent, the person or teacher who marked him absent believed he was not just out getting a drink of water or something. That may have been a reasonable way by *somebody* earlier to explain his absence, but he would not have been marked absent if it was believed he would be right back from the water fountain.

But who exactly said he was gone to the doctor's office that day? I would like to think that a teacher wouldn't just hear another child say so, then mark him absent without further information. Did the teacher suddenly remember a prior conversation with Terri about an appointment "on Friday," deciding that his absence was no cause for alarm?

Who said that Kyron was out just getting some water or going to the bathroom? And when exactly did they say this? Who did they say this to? Was it a classmate?

Did the teacher say outloud to the class that Kyron was just at a doctor's appointment? Is that how it was some sort of common knowledge to another child in that classroom? Why did that child believe he was out to the doctor? Did Kyron say that? Or was it just the teacher saying that? Or did Terri say that he had an appointment on that same day?

What I would love to know is if Kyron was really scheduled for an appointment on either that day, or the next Friday, June 11.

And! Wouldn't school have been out by June 11? If that was when the appointment was, would there have been any reason to notify anyone at the school at all? I need to look and see when school was to be out for the summer I reckon.

Maybe.....based on that one article...yes, it does "look" like that.

But, AGAIN, in my ever so humble opinion....:waitasec: :blushing:

I'm gonna go with my gut on this one. Not sure of the exact details/when or how, but I believe... (which doesn't matter as I am not a multnomah county resident any longer and thus not a potential juror).... friend K heard from a source other than just the teacher that Kyron was supposed to be gone that day.Feels right to me for some reason.

ETA~ Of COURSE I could be wrong, as always with OPINIONS, mine alone.

I'm somewhat inclined to believe that to be the case also.. K could have learned that fact when TMH took K bowling with Kyron the weekend before Kyron's disappearance...JMO

IMHO..No doubt LE knows IF and when there was supposed to be an appointment..BUT IMHO...TMH planned this in advance.. I feel certain she did make an appointment for Kyron on the 11th..But I also feel certain she told the teacher/s his appointment was on June 4th..
I also suspect TMH told her friends the appointment was for the 11th...So she could say the teacher misunderstood when the appointment was...JMO

I have come to the conclusion TMH is quite calculating and very diabolical...JMO

ITA!!! I was just going to post and also add TMH succeded in this bs plan! Probably not even in her wildest dreams did she see what a clusterfark it was to become.
:angel: and moo

I don't find it strange that they both went to meet him. Remember Kaine said that he told Kyron he was very proud of his science project, and they might be able to fit in a game and ice cream before Kyron went off to DY's house. Regardless, I don't find it unusual that both parents would go to meet him. There were many times when my son was little that my husband would get off from work a little early, usually on a Friday, and we'd pick him up from school together, then go to the park or our favorite pizza place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth