Kyron's Fate ***POLL***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you think is the most likely scenario for Kyron's disappearance?

• Kyron had a fatal accident or other health issue that is being covered up

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Kyron was murdered by Terri or an accomplice and his body has been hidden

Votes: 173 62.9%
  • Kyron was abducted by Terri and/or an accomplice and his whereabouts are unknown

Votes: 36 13.1%
  • Kyron was abducted from Skyline by a stranger, later killed, and his body hidden

Votes: 19 6.9%
  • Kyron left Skyline willingly with Terri and is being held at a secret location

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • Kyron was sold to a family who wanted a son

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Kyron was sold in exchange for drugs and/or sexual purposes

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Kyron wandered away from Skyline School by himself and met with foul play

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Kyron's disappearance is related to a family custody issue

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 22 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not buying the group scenario...makes zero sense to me. The only thing that would make a tiny bit of sense to me is an accident and cover-up.

I was a little shocked when I read your post that you had not voted.. Only reason being that earlier today when I looked at the poll results I saw that (1) vote for:
Kyron had a fatal accident or other health issue that is being covered up

And cluciano, I just knew it was your vote[only because I know you have stayed faithful from the get go to strongly believing this]...

So am shocked to see it wasn't you.. That means there's atleast one other member that has the same thoughts as you to what possibly happened to Kyron was an accident of some sort...

I was a little shocked when I read your post that you had not voted.. Only reason being that earlier today when I looked at the poll results I saw that (1) vote for:
Kyron had a fatal accident or other health issue that is being covered up

And cluciano, I just knew it was your vote[only because I know you have stayed faithful from the get go to strongly believing this]...

So am shocked to see it wasn't you.. That means there's atleast one other member that has the same thoughts as you to what possibly happened to Kyron was an accident of some sort...

That surprises me too, as it wasn't me-I think that is what happened if it was Terri but am not yet convinced it was...

BDE You have nothing to apologize for. The entire premise of this case is very sad and very tragic. There is nothing wrong with being a realist, as many of us are. And your poll is certainly not the first time that these thoughts, opinions, and views are being posted about this aspect of this case[still makes it no less sad, tragic, or troubling] but I certainly don't want you to feel as tho you have done anything that is inappropriate[for lack of a better word], meaning that you should not feel as though you have done something offensive.. Unfortunately this is a very real aspect of this case and especially at this point in time[over 3 mos. out] and a very real possibility that Kyron has passed away some time ago[as many of us believe]

So, I think your very FIRST thread here at WS is a very valid and important aspect that many of us have already been discussing for some time now in other threads.

I appreciate your kind thoughts. Alas! I have started other threads here at WS, but this was my first POLL. I got a bit frustrated while trying to get the d#$% thing to work, but BeanE came to the rescue and steered me in the right direction.

My gut (from day one,) has said he's no longer with us, but I do believe this is a possible scenario.
Although with all the media coverage, and his face being seen everywhere in the nation, a person (or couple,) would be insane to keep the child and not come forward. They would have to keep him in hiding, never taking him out in public. This would be hard to do.

Yes, it'd be hard to do, but some couple may live in some remote plot of land and have years keeping Kyron on their property and under watch, and retrain him to accept his new life. What about Phil G and his wife keeping an 11 yr old girl in not even that remote a location, and producing two children with her? Nobody decent would just hold on to the child everyone is looking for but how about some sick couple that seemed good enough to Terri?

I just read a news article about authorities found approx 38 illegal immigrants, 3 were children, living without food or water, waiting to be smuggled further into US, all crammed in this one tiny room.

I appreciate your kind thoughts. Alas! I have started other threads here at WS, but this was my first POLL. I got a bit frustrated while trying to get the d#$% thing to work, but BeanE came to the rescue and steered me in the right direction.

AHH! Yes I know you have started threads... Sorry my fingers go faster than my mind at times and this was one of those times that my little fingers typed out T-H-R-E-A-D instead of P-O-L-L!!

Your FIRST POLL is important and a very much appropriate question given the amount of time that has passed..;)

I initally believed that TMH had killed Kyron, at least for the first week and a half. I continued to believe it until a few days after the first family press conference.

When I believed that she had done it... it was an emotional reaction, a gut reaction.

Now a couple of months later after the supposed murder-for-hire plot, sexting, and just listening and watching the circus around a poor missing child, I am not so sure.

The more everyone, with the exception of the police, have talked, I have really reconsidered my position and my initial reaction.

All that being said, I voted right along with cluciano. A fatal accident doesn't mean that something didn't happen it just means it wasn't intended.

I think there is a lot more to this story that we do not know.

If there was proof of anything from the murder-for-hire to Kyron's murder. TMH would be in jail.

I have a bad feeling this may be a cold case.

Happy Birthday Kyron, whether in heaven or on earth....

?

Stating that you think your friend wouldn't harm a child isn't being an accomplice. As far as we know so far, the extent of DeDe's involvement was to stand by her friend in the face of these accusations. IMO, she was the one who pushed Terri to hire an attorney, but again, that's just my gut feeling.

But I'm referring to people who may have babysat for Terri that morning, or assisted her in any number of ways that morning. By now they would have spoken to police, either on their own volition or LE would have sought them out. I'm well aware that there are people out there who are able to fool many, but no one fools everyone all the time. Even if they were fooled, they've told their story to police. I just can't wrap my head around Terri being this master-manipulator who has fooled everyone she's encountered throughout her life. To me, that just doesn't make any sense.

BBM

Particularly when so many people believe they have seen through her facade to her "true self."

People in other threads have cited Ted Bundy as a criminal who fooled many people. But when you do some reading about his case, the weird thing is that many, many people wondered about him or suspected him and turned his name over to the police.

The problem for the police was that in those pre-computer, pre-internet days, everything was done on paper. There was no such thing as a database that could be sorted in various ways with a few clickety-clicks of the keyboard. Re-sorting their tip files was a task that literally took months.

Ted also knew enough about LE to keep moving from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. In those pre-internet days, it was almost impossible for one jurisdiction to make a general "hey, we have a perp who does such and so; anyone else seeing that?" query.

I, too, find it very difficult to believe that TMH has effectively fooled so many people that they are willing accomplices.

For my theory that Kyron was sold or handed off I realize they can keep quiet and not be worried because this was arranged in some undetectable way. Now I'm stumped by my own theory.

AEDRYS: You always say you think he was buried in some kind of container, do you think this is why the dogs have not hit on his scent, the container is watertight or something?

SBM; Trigger warning: graphic details following

It is incredibly difficult to seal up a container so tight that dogs can't get any scent from it. Welding a steel barrel might do it but not always (drug smugglers have tried it unsuccessfully).

Containers that have cadavers in them are particularly difficult to seal up because the process of decomposition generates gasses which exert a tremendous amount of pressure if sealed into a container.

Mostly, though, I look at all the ways drug smugglers have tried to beat drug sniffing dogs and failed. Then I think about a woman with, I assume, average suburban mother skills and a very tight time schedule and I honestly don't think she would have time to effectively seal such a container.

If it turns out that Terri had both the contacts to somehow pawn Kyron off on someone else and the brains to outwit 22 agencies...I will be surprised. And by outwit, I mean if LE never finds out what happened, even if they charge her.

OT-I am on my brand-new laptop, just bought it today, and still...WS is the only page slow to load, so it wasn't just my old, virus-filled computer:(

"Kyron was abducted from Skyline by a stranger, later killed, and his body hidden"--
this is my vote for now... I would love to be proven wrong and that he is alive, but it just seems wishful thinking at this point.

I wonder if Kyron's completely out of the state--I wish LE or KH and DY would contact the psychic who says he's in Washington...

Yes, it'd be hard to do, but some couple may live in some remote plot of land and have years keeping Kyron on their property and under watch, and retrain him to accept his new life. What about Phil G and his wife keeping an 11 yr old girl in not even that remote a location, and producing two children with her? Nobody decent would just hold on to the child everyone is looking for but how about some sick couple that seemed good enough to Terri?

I just read a news article about authorities found approx 38 illegal immigrants, 3 were children, living without food or water, waiting to be smuggled further into US, all crammed in this one tiny room.

Alright, Curious Me you have definitely got me thinking
1.gif

Your theory of Kyron possibly being with a couple who has adopted him.. Tho, my intuition, my gut instincts, and sadly even my heart strongly feels as tho Kyron is more than likely deceased[and has been since that fateful June 4th day].... BUT that said you have however given me "food for thought' with your above thoughts...

I mean I am looking at it this way[now that you have got me thinking about this]in the Gabriel Johnson case[that I VERY MUCH am a lurker ONLY on his forum]I do however have my theories, thoughts, and feelings on him and his mother, Elizabeth[and talk about an errr! "UNUSUAL" person that she is if I ever have seen one]. I very very strongly feel as tho this child IS VERY MUCH ALIVE! And again I cannot explain exactly what makes me feel so very strongly that Gabriel IS ALIVE but it just goes back to the whole intuition, instincts, and just an all together feeling as though he is. So, If I fully believe that this is a very real possibility for Gabriel to have been adopted by another couple then I must question myself then why could this same scenario NOT be possible for Kyron?

And for anyone who is still reading this post this far into it let me say that I am definitely JUST NOW[as in this very moment as I type this post]am even "entertaining" or tossing around this as a possibility for Kyron...
Asking myself why could this not be possible for Kyron if I WHOLEHEARTEDLY believe it very much is not only possible but probable for baby Gabe. The first thing that comes to mind and 1 of the greatest differences btwn the 2 cases is the huge age difference[not that children of all ages are not adopted everyday but not in circumstances such as Kyrons] With Kyron being almost 8 yrs old and very aware of who and where his parents are, because of that fact I cannot see how he could be convinced of what had happened was "ok"[meaning that it was with his parents consent that he'd been given away, "adopted out"] otherwise he would KNOW that what was taking place was not right and possibly even know that it was "illegal". The importance of this specific detail is that this couple who had adopted Kyron would not allow him to live any sort of "normal" life WHATSOEVER because of fear that he would continually try to tell other adults what had happened and even be attempting to call home to DY and KH. A child his age would very much be capable and be IMO driven to do so in order to get "back home where he knows he belongs"...

And that is not even to speak about the fact that Kyron's face[at this point]is VERY RECOGNIZABLE AND EXTREMELY WELL KNOWN. So in my mind I cannot see how this couple could ever[or atleast for the next SEVERAL yrs they would have to very much KEEP him COMPLETELY HIDDEN-atleast til after puberty when he would have physically changed a great amount&by then his little face having faded in so many ppls minds]...ONLY THEN would it even be possible to not have Kyron in complete hiding[meaning no going to school, church, sports, activities, etc]

Whereas in Gabriel's case yes, similar in that the couple would initially have to keep this infant completely hidden but much much sooner[as in a few months rather a few yrs as in Kyrons case]Gabriel would have physically changed enough in appearance to be able to bring the child out into public as their own.. That along with the fact that unlike Kyron continually trying to "get back home" Gabriel would have no memory, nor recollection of his life prior to having had been "adopted"...

So, because of those few YET VITALLY IMPORTANT DIFFERENCES between the two boys' cases I cannot say with any strong feeling or thoughts that I believe that this theory[adopted out] could be possible or holds much weight as a REAL POSSIBILITY..

Sadly I do strongly feel as tho precious Kyron has passed away more than 3 mos. ago and more tragically I do feel as tho it is indeed Terri, his very own stepmother whom he called "Mom", that is responsible for what has happened to Kyron :(

Thanks, Curious Me for posting your theories, possibilities, and reasons for having them. They really are quite thought provoking and honestly NONE OF US HERE KNOW FOR ANY CERTAINTY what has happened to Kyron and until we do all we can do is try to figure it out...

Originally Posted By cluciano63
~Respectfully snipped by me~
OT-I am on my brand-new laptop, just bought it today, and still...WS is the only page slow to load, so it wasn't just my old, virus-filled computer

I thought similar in that at first I assumed it was my 2yr old laptop that was causing the ridiculously slow to load, Infact sooooo slow most times that it will completely "time out" and kick me off the WS server.. So, I had just purchased my son a brand new Apple Mac Laptop and decided I'd use it on occasion to avoid this irritating slow load of my Gateway laptop.. Immediately realized that it infact was not my Gateway laptop because the wonderful, brand new Mac laptop ONLY ON WS encountered the exact same issues with the same amount of frequency of the problem happening..

Does anyone know by chance what is causing this? I am aware that when an extra heavy flow of traffic at one time can cause such problems and the "crashing" as well. But I know for me personally it happens very frequently[as in even when the board is not packed with traffic from members/guests combined]...

Anyone know?

ETA~ I also on several occasions log onto WS from my Iphone that has an awesome "app" called "TapaTalk"[it really is great for anyone who has an Iphone it is a must get!!] The "TapaTalk" is extremely fast loading and cuts out allot of the probs and bugs that you can have when using a regular browser to load onto Social Media sites and Message Boards, but with WS it is STILL A VERY BIG PROBLEM of slow load, sometimes NO LOAD, timed out, and more than once has completely crashed the entire app.. No other site has ever had any of the problems, NOT EVEN IN THE SLIGHTEST!!!??? So, I really do wonder what on earth could be causing such a problem that is occurring to so very many of us and seemingly more frequently now more than ever????

I thought similar in that at first I assumed it was my 2yr old laptop that was causing the ridiculously slow to load, Infact sooooo slow most times that it will completely "time out" and kick me off the WS server.. So, I had just purchased my son a brand new Apple Mac Laptop and decided I'd use it on occasion to avoid this irritating slow load of my Gateway laptop.. Immediately realized that it infact was not my Gateway laptop because the wonderful, brand new Mac laptop ONLY ON WS encountered the exact same issues with the same amount of frequency of the problem happening..

Does anyone know by chance what is causing this? I am aware that when an extra heavy flow of traffic at one time can cause such problems and the "crashing" as well. But I know for me personally it happens very frequently[as in even when the board is not packed with traffic from members/guests combined]...

Anyone know?

ETA~ I also on several occasions log onto WS from my Iphone that has an awesome "app" called "TapaTalk"[it really is great for anyone who has an Iphone it is a must get!!] The "TapaTalk" is extremely fast loading and cuts out allot of the probs and bugs that you can have when using a regular browser to load onto Social Media sites and Message Boards, but with WS it is STILL A VERY BIG PROBLEM of slow load, sometimes NO LOAD, timed out, and more than once has completely crashed the entire app.. No other site has ever had any of the problems, NOT EVEN IN THE SLIGHTEST!!!??? So, I really do wonder what on earth could be causing such a problem that is occurring to so very many of us and seemingly more frequently now more than ever????

go to your user cp ==> edit options ==> scroll down to "Visable post elements" then deselect both show signatures and show avatars.

I left the third choice selected (show images) so i could still see pictures within a post but if your really slow after trying just the top two you could turn this one off too -

you can also increase the number of "posts to show per page" (find it just a little down on the same edit options page.

our default on ws is 25. i increased mine to 100. you don't have to change pages as often.

SBM; Trigger warning: graphic details following

It is incredibly difficult to seal up a container so tight that dogs can't get any scent from it. Welding a steel barrel might do it but not always (drug smugglers have tried it unsuccessfully).

Containers that have cadavers in them are particularly difficult to seal up because the process of decomposition generates gasses which exert a tremendous amount of pressure if sealed into a container.

Mostly, though, I look at all the ways drug smugglers have tried to beat drug sniffing dogs and failed. Then I think about a woman with, I assume, average suburban mother skills and a very tight time schedule and I honestly don't think she would have time to effectively seal such a container.

Thank you for this. Very good point here. Like I said, I'm not sure it's actually a container, but I see him buried in something, or something that is container like. And maybe the cadaver dogs haven't been near it yet. I've often wondered if Sauvie Island was meant as a false lead and not the actual place he was buried. Unfortunately, my feelings are very vague, so you could be right. I just can't get past the feeling of him being "whole" somewhere, and the image of a lid or door lifting and dirt falling in. I could be completely off, and I wish what I felt was more definite, ugh. But I hadn't considered your point at all before this post. So who knows.

I voted "other" since I have no clue. But my gut is telling me Kyron is with the angels. How he got there is the missing puzzle piece.

MOO

Mel

If it turns out that Terri had both the contacts to somehow pawn Kyron off on someone else and the brains to outwit 22 agencies...I will be surprised. And by outwit, I mean if LE never finds out what happened, even if they charge her.

OT-I am on my brand-new laptop, just bought it today, and still...WS is the only page slow to load, so it wasn't just my old, virus-filled computer:(

That is precisely why I voted other: 22 agencies, which include the FBI, DEA,and ICE, topnotch investigative groups, IMO. If she did hand him off to someone (out of spite and anger), that person or people might have just turned the tables on her. Perhaps they knew she had cashed stashed, and demanded it.

OT alert.....Cluciano, lots of times malware can slow a computer down big time...lots of computers (even new) come with excess "crap" that is not needed....the only time WS is slow for me is when something big is happening on the board....I am a big fan of computer protection and Malwarebytes is a great free tool to use...all my programs are free...no need to pay for what you can get for free,lol. Avira is my antivirus program. HTH:innocent:

I voted "other" since I have no clue. But my gut is telling me Kyron is with the angels. How he got there is the missing puzzle piece.

MOO

Mel

This is my vote, too. After seeing child abductions that had a few odd twists, I'm not confident that any of us outside of the family and/or LE have enough information to make a sound decision. I was sure Elizabeth Smart would never come home alive. I didn't even know about Jaycee Dugard until she was found. These few miracles always keep from being "definite" about the outcome of a child abduction.

TH, IMO, is guilty of many things and seems to know more than she is willing to share. I'm not sure, however, that she was directly involved with KyH's abduction. I find myself wondering if LE and the GJ might not have enough to bring charges against her, but they are waiting to see if they can find the child or the biological parents agree to charges of murder being brought without a body. I can't imagine the pain, guilt, doubt, and frustration that they must be feeling on this day so close to his birthday.

I voted that Kyron may have left willingly and is being hidden somewhere. Not exactly willingly, but could have thought he was going to a doctor appointment. Desiree believes that a group is hiding Kyron, and it's possible that Terri convinced some in a sexual abuse victim group to get Kyron underground. That could account for all the agencies involved, the seeming planning to do this, and Desiree's statements.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back