Kyron's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if LE focused too much on TH, sometimes. Or if she really left no trace at all. Sometimes I think it is possible she is just a neurotic , self-absorbed woman who was about ready to grow bored with her child anyway, so she did not fight for custody. Some women are fine with babies but once they grow a personality, no as much. She does not strike me as especially maternal. And why she would "take" Kyron when he was leaving that day, and soon to be summering with Desiree for a while, I never understood. Kyron being with Desiree could only increase chances that he might talk his mom into fighting for custody. I just wonder if LE focused on her too quickly and possibly ruled out some of those so-called witnesses at school.

BBM: Not at all IMO ... LE knew that Terrie's "stories" were not adding up ... and afterall, she had an appx 7-hour headstart before Kyron was reported "missing" ...

And as to Terrie leaving no trace at all, IMO, she either got "lucky" or she had been planning this for a long time -- with the help of an accomplice ...

Terrie knows where Kyron is and what happened to him ... and how she sleeps at night I have no idea :banghead:

:moo:

It has been nearly 3 years. This case is going the way like Haleigh Cummings or Lisa Irwin.

I live in Oregon, and think about this case all the time. I hope little Kyron is alive and being taken good care of... :please:

Thinking of you today, Kyron. Where are you sweet boy?

Prayers are being sent up for Kyron (and LE working his case).

Not a popular stance, I know, but I never believed that Kyron was taken/hurt by Terri. I believed then and still do that Kyron was taken by a 'known stranger'...someone he recognized,either by sight or by position.

Regardless of who is responsible for little Kyron being 'gone', I wish he could be found alive and well. I think of him often. :(

:rose::rose: You are always in my heart, little one. :rose::rose:

:praying: Praying one day you will be coming home!

BBM: Not at all IMO ... LE knew that Terrie's "stories" were not adding up ... and afterall, she had an appx 7-hour headstart before Kyron was reported "missing" ...

And as to Terrie leaving no trace at all, IMO, she either got "lucky" or she had been planning this for a long time -- with the help of an accomplice ...

Terrie knows where Kyron is and what happened to him ... and how she sleeps at night I have no idea :banghead:

:moo:

I think she left plenty of "trace" - but the fact that she was family makes a lot of the evidence explainable by family interaction.

Also she didn't ditch the emails referencing the BS stories about Kyron "wandering off in a fugue", she didn't keep herself from lewd sexual advances on a man directly after Kyron went missing, or using Baby K as an excuse to rendezvous, etc etc. I mean even if she were innocent and 'only' a disgusting human being you'd expect her to have more sense than to do whatever she could to look guilty directly after her stepchild goes missing. But she showed very little sense, guilty or innocent. Just so sad that family murders (especially when they've hidden the body well) are so hard to accrue the usual amount of evidence for, since their DNA, their presence, the "coincidence" of timing and their crappy behavior can all be twisted to seem like normal if dysfunctional family interaction.

I'm not sure where to put this

Attorneys for Kaine Horman and his estranged wife Terri Moulton Horman will appear in court Friday afternoon.

Kaine Horman's son Kyron disappeared more than three years ago from Skyline Elementary School and investigators said the boy's stepmother, Terri Horman, was the last person to see him alive.

Attorneys Friday will focus on a restraining order Kaine filed against Terri, which is set to expire Monday.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Missi...-Hormans-father-and-stepmother-212527251.html

I'm not sure where to put this

Attorneys for Kaine Horman and his estranged wife Terri Moulton Horman will appear in court Friday afternoon.

Kaine Horman's son Kyron disappeared more than three years ago from Skyline Elementary School and investigators said the boy's stepmother, Terri Horman, was the last person to see him alive.

Attorneys Friday will focus on a restraining order Kaine filed against Terri, which is set to expire Monday.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Missi...-Hormans-father-and-stepmother-212527251.html

You're fine! I'm always happy to see interest in Kyron's case! :loveyou:

I can't believe it's been two years since the restraining order.

Mark Hanrahan ‏@mark_hanrahan 1m
Terri Horman will not be at today's hearing, according to her lawyer. @kgwnews.

Mark Hanrahan ‏@mark_hanrahan 5m
Terri Horman's attorney says he doesn't expect "much drama" at 2day's hearing. Kaine Horman wants to renew restraining order against Terri.

Mark Hanrahan ‏@mark_hanrahan 2m
Kaine Horman says he wants to renew restraining b/c he feels Terri continues to be a threat to him & his daughter. pic.twitter.com/2vfBgGTS1J

Anna Canzano ‏@AnnaCanzanoKATU 2m
Kaine Horman is in judge's chambers with the judge and attorneys. #KyronHorman

Anna Canzano ‏@AnnaCanzanoKATU 5m
Kaine Horman: "It's very frustrating the other party makes statements about wanting to find my son but does nothing to back that up."

Anna Canzano ‏@AnnaCanzanoKATU 7m
This is a civil matter but Terri Horman's criminal defense attorney Stephen Houze is in the courtroom for today's proceeding.

Anna Canzano ‏@AnnaCanzanoKATU 36s
Correction: Kaine Horman's attorney was in judge's chambers with Terri Horman's attorneys. Kaine was not in the chambers.

Anna Canzano ‏@AnnaCanzanoKATU 1m
Kaine Horman: (on the work he's still doing to find his son & other missing kids) "It's a good way to channel the emotions"

Hey The Cheese ! Awesome! I was just about to copy/paste those tweets aw well! =-)

Anna Canzano ‏@AnnaCanzanoKATU 10m
Judge Henry Kantor is signing order to renew the restraining order in part on no change in circumstances under which it was first granted

Anna Canzano ‏@AnnaCanzanoKATU 11m
Kaine Horman's attorney says any request by Terri's attorney for discovery will likely result in the MultCo DA's office weighing in.

Anna Canzano ‏@AnnaCanzanoKATU 12m
Bunch referencing the Horman's divorce proceedings which have been delayed. They are not yet divorced. #KyronHorman

Anna Canzano ‏@AnnaCanzanoKATU 14m
Peter Bunch: "My client is retaining her rights to request a hearing to contest this restraining order renewal."

Anna Canzano ‏@AnnaCanzanoKATU 14m
Peter Bunch, Terri Horman's defense attorney: "the allegations in (Kaine Horman's) petition are hearsay..."

Mark Hanrahan ‏@mark_hanrahan 14m
Terri Horman's attorney calls Kaine's allegation in his petition for restraining order "hearsay, and solely hearsay."

LOL yeah I'm a local so I've been watching twitter @maxoregonian has been tweeting too.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Anna Canzano ‏@AnnaCanzanoKATU 2m
Stephen Houze says Terri Hroman intends to contest this restraining order - that is a FIRST. She has not contested previously.

Interesting that Terri is now going to contest the RO against her. Does that mean she is going to fight to see baby K?

Someone help me out, why now? What changed? Is she bolder after so much time has passed with no action filed against her, or because Desiree's civil suit was dropped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member