Kyron's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is it just a coincidence that the two people who are being charged with the murder of a child without a body are both black, while we have plenty of white people who probably killed their kid too and are walking around free? Not to say that Jerice and D'Andre shouldn't be charged, but makes you wonder if LE thinks they will have a harder time getting a conviction against a middle-class white woman.

Middle class white woman has top criminal attorney on retainer.

Poor black person has overworked public defender

So is it just a coincidence that the two people who are being charged with the murder of a child without a body are both black, while we have plenty of white people who probably killed their kid too and are walking around free? Not to say that Jerice and D'Andre shouldn't be charged, but makes you wonder if LE thinks they will have a harder time getting a conviction against a middle-class white woman.

The name Stephen Houze comes to mind.....

:bump: for Kyron !

:please: that Kyron will be found SOON !

I think it must be very unusual for someone to go on trial for the murder of a child without a body. I know it has happened with the murder of adults, but I can't think of a case involving a child. Maybe if they found a lot of blood from the child that showed there was no way they could still be alive.

Sierra Lamar ...

No body to date, no gruesome crime scene.

Middle class white woman has top criminal attorney on retainer.

Poor black person has overworked public defender

Fair enough ... but if you have followed the Jhessye Shockley case from the beginning as I have ... filing the murder charge was a reasonable conclusion.

Funny you should use the word "poor" to describe jerice. That's exactly how and why she got Jhessye and her siblings back, after she served her time in a California prison for child abuse. She booked it straight to Arizona, but needed the kids to qualify for all the State benefits. She was also pregnant with her 6th or 7th child (I forget), when she murdered Sweet Jhessye.
icon9.gif

Too expensive for places to pay for foster care. The taxpayers do not want to pay those huge costs,

So, the goal is reunification for families. Until people see the true cost of this, they will continue to pay later rather than upfront.

I do not know what the answer is to people having more kids. I sure wish they wouldn't. We can become like China and only allow one.

We can sterilize men who do not pay child support because they can have lots of kids.

I really do not know the answer

I think it must be very unusual for someone to go on trial for the murder of a child without a body. I know it has happened with the murder of adults, but I can't think of a case involving a child. Maybe if they found a lot of blood from the child that showed there was no way they could still be alive.

Lauryn Dickens, killed by her mother, Shakara Dickens. Shakara finally confessed to killing her during trial as part of an agreement, but there was a trial without a body and little physical evidence. She suffocated Lauryn and put her body in a dumpster; it was never found.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18857252/mother-admits-to-killing-her-own-daughter

JMO but I don't understand how LE showing evidence they have gathered could jeopardize the case? If they have such important information why has there been no arrest?

JMO but I don't understand how LE showing evidence they have gathered could jeopardize the case? If they have such important information why has there been no arrest?

When I heard about the missing Caylee Anthony who was gone for 30 days before anyone reported her missing, I know mom had done it.

Never followed the trial. What for? Slam dunk.

Guess not

An arrest=clock starts ticking for a trial. They are still investigating this case. My opinion only, but I think they want to make an airtight case against TH. Everything they would have would be circumstantial, so the more evidence they have to prove their case, the better.

(disclaimer: this article is older, but "millions of data points" along with all the other investigating they are doing would take a long time)

http://www.kval.com/news/local/123262928.html

The newspaper said "millions of data points" still need to be examined. Those points come from all the cellphone calls picked up by 11 towers within a certain radius of the school — what investigators call "ground zero" — during the six-hour span when Horman was last seen at the morning science fair and when he was reported missing after it was discovered he wasn't on an afternoon school bus.

Investigators do not know what happened to the boy, and have considered a number of possibilities, including that he was abducted, was a victim of human trafficking or was killed, The Oregonian reported. The investigation will remain active until the boy is found, there's an arrest or there are no further leads, Staton said.

As far as the question of how turning over the evidence would jeopardize the case, that is not the point. They cannot turn over information on an ongoing case, period. This case is still ongoing, so they cannot turn over the information.

Oh Kyron. Where are you sweetheart? I wish you could guide someone to you. I wish Terri would just tell LE what happened. It tears me up to think of Desiree and Kaine still looking and praying for a breakthrough.

Well shut my mouth. 3 + years. Not 1 hint of WHERE IS KYRON? :furious:

:overreaction:

My speculation and opinion only, emphasis on speculation, is that when this case does eventually go to trial, the BFF of TMH will reveal critical info to avoid jail time. Just speculation, of course.

Did y'all catch Beth Karas on WAT about this?

No, would you mind paraphrasing? I'd be interested to hear her opinion. Thanks. :seeya:

Codger- I know- who would have thought three years would pass and still no word on that sweet little man? It's not fair, my heart aches for Desiree and Kaine.

No, would you mind paraphrasing? I'd be interested to hear her opinion. Thanks. :seeya:

Codger- I know- who would have thought three years would pass and still no word on that sweet little man? It's not fair, my heart aches for Desiree and Kaine.

:seeya: Me, too. TIA.

Terri Horman agrees to limited evaluation for parenting time with daughter | OregonLive.com http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/08/terri_horman_agrees_to_limited.html

snip
Terri Moulton Horman agrees with her estranged husband's request that an expert should evaluate whether she should have any parenting time with the couple's 4-year-old daughter, Kiara, court papers say.

But Horman, who has been a focus of the criminal investigation into the June 2010 disappearance of her stepson, Kyron, would seek limits on such an evaluation, her attorney Peter Bunch wrote in a filing earlier this month in the Hormans' divorce case.

Does anyone know where Desiree will be searching? Are Desiree and Kaine even on talking terms?

JMO, but since I have family in the area...I think this investigation was botched from the beginning and LE too quickly focused on one person and ignored other leads. Thats why the civil case was dropped against TMH. Maybe, Desiree is beginning to see other possible perps. Just speculation on my part since I don't see how TMH could have disappeared KH so quickly and so thoroughly that he has not been found. MOO

JMO, but since I have family in the area...I think this investigation was botched from the beginning and LE too quickly focused on one person and ignored other leads. Thats why the civil case was dropped against TMH. Maybe, Desiree is beginning to see other possible perps. Just speculation on my part since I don't see how TMH could have disappeared KH so quickly and so thoroughly that he has not been found. MOO

If she's not the perp she has the horrid misfortune of appearing so. Perhaps the failed poly's, the attempt at murder for hire against her husband, her sexting with his friend, her and her doppleganger BFF unexplained whereabouts during the time sweet Kyron went missing, aher lawyering up and silence....the list goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member