Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't help but feel if your child is missing and you think he's alive there's almost no way you can be patient as you know that every day he's missing is a day that he's being traumatized in some way, even if just by the separation...And if Kyron was found alive, I think it would be pretty clear if TH was or was not involved (probably) and then more time would not necessarily be needed to build a solid case. I'm not sure that I'm being as clear as I would like but I'm thinking KH does not believe Kyron is alive any longer... sad to say...

Whoever was responsible for ____________________________ ?

I wish he had expounded on that part. Notably, he did NOT state

*Terri was responsible*.

Of course he didn't. That wasn't the purpose of his statement. It was to ask the public to be patient while LE/DA build their case.

I think maybe he is saying also that he does not agree with Desiree saying that the Moultons should give $ for the reward?

He gives good advice, and I'm sure he's right, but so hard to be patient. It's good practice, and does no harm right now. I'm thinking they're wanting to let LE and the DA do their job without distractions.

He definitely is more slanted towards the crime at this point than to bringing Kyron back [alive.] I think he's right about the confusion, too.

JMO

He and Desiree can have different opinions and still be united in hope that Kyron is found and justice is given him.

They may have different opinions on the best way to achieve those goals, as any two people would.

This to me does not have anything to with not being 'united"
This is just a good example of the general wiring differences between men and women.
Women tend to be more emotional and men tend to look at things from a less emotional perspective.
Desiree: not waiting anymore, we need money and help and I want my son back now.
Kaine: things are moving along in their own time and if we are patient it will come together.

they are both right.

I do think as the more logical thinker of the 2(imo) that Kaine is leaning towards the real possibility that Kyron may no longer be with us and Desiree refuses to think that is an option.
One is a more emotionally based outlook than the other.
Not right not wrong, just different.

Kaine=Mars
Deisree= Venus
Jbean= Moon

And yet there stood Desiree this past Friday afternoon, all alone behind the microphones, with no one to stand beside her, while all the world seemed to fall down around her as she spoke the words: "I don't know what else to do..."

... While the billboards were coming down, while the MSM was reporting that the task force was not receiving the full assistance they had hoped for, while the funds were drying up, while her little boy is still not home after four months.

And then to have to bear the following weekend Sauvie Island searches, which, by all appearances, seem to have been for a deceased child, not a living child.

I can only imagine what it feels like for Desiree to now hear/read these words spoken by her ex-husband:

“I know people want an arrest. I know they want this thing to move along but what people need to remember is that the minute there is an arrest, the minute there are charges, the clock starts ticking and no one can afford to make a mistake.

“If we’re not ready, if there are holes, that would be tragic. We can’t afford to let whoever was responsible to get away with it.

“We have to be patient.”

Desiree holds to the belief that her precious little boy is alive - and she wants him back. My heart breaks for her.

IMO, KH seems to have already concluded that his son is deceased and is now focused on the prosecution of whomever is responsible for his son's demise.

Dear God - I hope someone is holding and comforting Desiree right now.

If Kaine asks for us the public to have patience, I will be patient. I can't imagine losing a child, much less have one that is missing at the age of 7 and I have no clue where they are, and to have the strength and compassion to walk out and give a message to the general public. Again, twice this week I am struck at the depth of character the parents of missing children have shown through their actions. (the other was another case this week involving a missing little girl, who has been missing over a year and a half and needs to come home too) JMHO.

My prayers are with you Kaine and Desiree.

There needs to be finality for this child. That is what folks are impatient about.

Whatever Kaine believes (Kyron alive or not), I hope he does not resign himself until Kyron is found.

As to why the donated money isn't being used yet (if this is the case) and not having a mechanism to transfer it to the reward fund, put one in and let folks indicate what they want their donation to be designated for, i.e., SAR, reward, PI, etc. I'm sure there are many financial and web folks who can help set this up and for free. JMO.

Why does he feel the need again to correct things that Desiree has to say about her son.... If there is confusion about a reward fund, then why hasn't one been set up so that there is absolutely no confusion. Also, I don't think it matters if the public is impatient for an arrest. It's not bothering the detectives, and it's true that it's imbalanced that Terri has lots of money backing her defense, much more that is in Kyron's reward fund. Desiree didn't necessarily mean that the parents should have donated that to the reward, but that they should be helping, as well as all supporters. I feel so sorry for Desiree, but thank goodness she's married to a homicide detective, and hopefully he is the only one advising her.

And yet there stood Desiree this past Friday afternoon, all alone behind the microphones, with no one to stand beside her, while all the world seemed to fall down around her as she spoke the words: "I don't know what else to do..."

... While the billboards were coming down, while the MSM was reporting that the task force was not receiving the full assistance they had hoped for, while the funds were drying up, while her little boy is still not home after four months.

And then to have to bear the following weekend Sauvie Island searches, which, by all appearances, seem to have been for a deceased child, not a living child.

I can only imagine what it feels like for Desiree to now hear/read these words spoken by her ex-husband:

“I know people want an arrest. I know they want this thing to move along but what people need to remember is that the minute there is an arrest, the minute there are charges, the clock starts ticking and no one can afford to make a mistake.

“If we’re not ready, if there are holes, that would be tragic. We can’t afford to let whoever was responsible to get away with it.

“We have to be patient.”

Desiree holds to the belief that her precious little boy is alive - and she wants him back. My heart breaks for her.

IMO, KH seems to have already concluded that his son is deceased and is now focused on the prosecution of whomever is responsible for his son's demise.

Dear God - I hope someone is holding and comforting Desiree right now.

Sorrell Skye: Your empathy and kindness come through so strongly in all your posts. ITA with all you say and I cannot get the picture of Desiree in this latest conference out of my head...Her raw pain, desperation and frustration are just beyond heartbreaking...This must be so difficult on her marriage and I hope Tony is as kind and patient as he seems...but him not being in the picture at this news conference...even in the background if not next to her...I was just so troubled by this...I hope and pray they're okay.

The reward money is for finding Kyron, whether he is alive or not.

And, whether or not increasing the reward money will encourage someone connected to the suspect(s) to blow the whistle, we don't know.

If Kaine is opposed to Desiree trying to increase the reward money, I will would like to know his reasons.

The reward money is for finding Kyron, whether he is alive or not.

And, whether or not increasing the reward money will encourage someone connected to the suspect(s) to blow the whistle, we don't know.

If Kaine is opposed to Desiree trying to increase the reward money, I will would like to know his reasons.

IMO he was saying it caused confusion to people wanting to donate to reward fund and it going into the search fund, they haven't worked that out yet. He stated it very clearly in the article.

I agree with JBean's post above. This is a clear example of not only how men vs. women deal with/handle situations but also that ppl in general are going to have varying degrees of differences about everything..

I firmly believe that the differences that are alluded to by Kaine and somewhat Desiree, as well ARE FOR THE MOST PART the difference in their opinions pertaining to Kyron's ultimate fate/destiny[i.e. Kaine=Kyron no longer alive and Desiree=Kyron alive and stashed w/someone]

Therefor you have Desiree holding the PC Friday that was heartwrenchingly raw with a mother that is literally worn to shreds emotionally and right before our eyes we all have witnessed what this loss of her beautiful son has done to a once[and not very long ago]beautiful, vibrant, and full of life woman... Her hope that she is desperately clinging to with all the strength that is left within her is that, that beautiful son is STILL ALIVE, therefor the complete desperation that we are seeing to have IMMEDIATELY FOUND IS SO APPARENT. Of course the sense of urgency for so very many reasons but am sure that one of those that is driving her urgency is the fear of the unknown that is happening to her precious child.. Her feeling that he is alive, tho yes in one way a great positive but yet in another way leaving a mother even more filled with fear and terror for her child, not knowing who has him, nor what is being done to him every single minute of every single hour of all these very many days, weeks,a nd now months that he has been gone... So quite appropriate that she indeed has none of the patience that of which Kaine speaks about...

And then you have Kaine who being a man for one has him just simply wired differently... Not so much run on feelings and emotion and much much more of a realist... Even when the reality of the situation is that of every parents absolute worst of nightmares.. Fully having realized that much much more than likely at this point in time that his precious son is deceased.. I think Kaine rightfully, and IMO appropriately so has begun the very very long process of grieving the death of his only son... With Kaine believing that the worst imaginable has already occurred to that only son and probably of some comfort to him already knowing that beautiful boy is already at peace in a place where he feels no pain, no sorrow, no sadness... I believe this is why we see and hear Kaine very calm, yet very dedicated to the long term outcome of this situation and that is the trial and conviction of those responsible for Kyron's death... He has no problem whatsoever being very patient with what he knows has to be done in order for that day of justice to happen on behalf of his only son.. Meanwhile IMO spending every second possible making certain to not miss out on ANYTHING in baby K's life.. Having learned through the absolute worst way imaginable[losing his only son] it would be my opinion that he is ensuring that he not take for granted even a second in his precious only daughters life...

Of course all jmo.. But is the way I see it

There needs to be finality for this child. That is what folks are impatient about.

Whatever Kaine believes (Kyron alive or not), I hope he does not resign himself until Kyron is found.

As to why the donated money isn't being used yet (if this is the case) and not having a mechanism to transfer it to the reward fund, put one in and let folks indicate what they want their donation to be designated for, i.e., SAR, reward, PI, etc. I'm sure there are many financial and web folks who can help set this up and for free. JMO.

There is a site to collect money for any purpose
http://www.chipin.com/

Hope that's okay to post. Mods remove if not . .

Kaine, after all, has also had to deal with the purported murder-for-hire plot against his own life. While we are shocked by that, and see it as (for lack of a better word) a clue to TH's motivation and character, for Kaine, learning about the MFH plot had to change how he looks at everything in his life. I can say from experience that having marital trouble is painful but marital trouble is light years from learning that one's spouse is planning to exit the relationship via murder, rather than divorce. Kaine must be looking at everything through that filter--the new idea that TH is capable of murder.

While Desiree "knows" about the murder-for-hire, it wasn't aimed at her; it didn't change every aspect of her life. She can think that TH would abduct Kyron to get back at Kaine rather than imagining that TH would shift the murder to a child.

I guess what I'm saying is that Kaine may have very concrete reasons if, in fact, he has come to
terms with the idea that Kyron may no longer be with us.

so...reading between the lines of Desiree's news conference and Kaine's interview - am I the only one that thinks Kaine thinks Kyron is gone forever, and Desiree is holding out hope he's alive and may be found?

That's what I think. I want to believe DY, but today I really had that 'sick feeling' you know you get when you stop doubting? I don't know why today everything kinda came together for me about what I think she did and how (nothing that hasn't been stated by myself and others on other threads so won't bore ya!), but for some reason having them go back out there to SI today and KH's tone spoke to an inevitably sad conclusion. Sure hope we're wrong but one thing I totally agree with is LE making an air-tight case so the perp never sees daylight.

I am so disapointed that Kaine felt he had to correct DY on what she said. Poor DY, who seems close to total collapse, is carrying enough burdens as it is.

And yes, it is sad to see the search for "bones" frankly stated.

I am so disapointed that Kaine felt he had to correct DY on what she said. Poor DY, who seems close to total collapse, is carrying enough burdens as it is.

And yes, it is sad to see the search for "bones" frankly stated.

ITA. As a mother, I would hold on to all hope until my child is found. There are no words to express the depth of despair Desiree is experiencing. To hold on to hope is to hold on to her child.

I wish Kaine could have said something more along the lines that we don't yet have a mechanism set up to receive donations for increasing the reward, but this is something we're going to do, or something along those lines. This was an interview though and he is full of his own emotions, so things don't always come out the way we want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876