L.A. sheriff looks into 50 missing women

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JDB said:
Have they updated the web page about you has Been ID yet?
JDB, I didn't actually model for him, he got scared off when I insisted my 6'2'' boyfriend come along.

LinasK said:
JDB, I didn't actually model for him, he got scared off when I insisted my 6'2'' boyfriend come along.

I think JDB was wondering if the police said which pics had been identified.

LinasK said:
I know I was wondering if they updated the web site saying what pics have been ID> :D

Can you imagine being one of the women he photographed so many years ago, then years later have that photo show up and find out he is a serial killer?

In his previous murders, he took the women to the desert on the pretext of the photo shoot and then murdered them. That means the photos that are taken out of doors could be especially important.

mysteriew said:
Can you imagine being one of the women he photographed so many years ago, then years later have that photo show up and find out he is a serial killer?

In his previous murders, he took the women to the desert on the pretext of the photo shoot and then murdered them. That means the photos that are taken out of doors could be especially important.

I don't think that a stretch at all. Opportunity is all they need.

concernedperson said:
I don't think that a stretch at all. Opportunity is all they need.
I'm creeped out enough that I might have been a near victim. He originally wanted to photograph me on a beach, then it became an office building. I was more scared of the supposedly empty office building than I was of the outdoor setting. I guess outdoors you figure people will be around. But he could have grabbed me into his car. It was probably early on in his career.

LinasK said:
I'm creeped out enough that I might have been a near victim. He originally wanted to photograph me on a beach, then it became an office building. I was more scared of the supposedly empty office building than I was of the outdoor setting. I guess outdoors you figure people will be around. But he could have grabbed me into his car. It was probably early on in his career.

I remember you posting about this before. Long before he was ever suspected of this string. I am glad you are still wth us and it shows your resolve when speaking of real life experiences. Now, with that said you better be especially careful.

I met Aileen Wournos at a Burger King in Florida and I met Patsy Ramsey where I worked...so I am done with these kind of people.I choose to procede
without ever knowing one more.

christine2448 said:
They are the same becba, she has already been identified, she called to say it was her.
I am so glad. It has been very upsetting looking at these beautiful women thinking they might all be murdered. And #27 looks so sad and defeated.

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/police-seek-identities-of-women-in/20060725120209990005?ncid=NWS00010000000001

20060726110909990014.jpg

what an ugly little man.....

tybee204 said:
Are you all interested in putting this in a spotlight forum and following it?

I think that is an excellent idea! There are (unfortunately) too many pictures to keep it straight. It would be easier to follow that way.

southerngirl said:
#23 is his ex-wife Cindy Sue.

http://www.woodtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5202162&nav=0RceHV68

This link also shows an earlier pic of Bradford.

From the link:
During 1977 and 1978, Bradford lived in Allegan and Kent counties. (Michigan)

As for Bradford, before he left West Michigan he was charged with third-degree criminal sexual conduct in Allegan County.

His family says he skipped bail and never returned, only to be convicted of murder years later.

The sexual assault charges were later dropped, but we don't know why, as the file has since been destroyed.

Apparently he's been married any number of times:

Court records show that William Bradford moved to West Michigan after a 1972 divorce. He got remarried and moved to a trailer park in Dorr.

But that marriage wouldn't last. After less than a year, his wife filed for divorce, claiming Bradford kicked her and threatened to hurt their two children.

Later, that same month, Allegan County court records show that Bradford was charged with attempted criminal sexual conduct. Those charges were later dropped.
And Michigan is checking into any possible cases related to Bradford.

The 60-year-old former West Michigan resident was convicted in two killings, but has said he murdered more people than authorities will ever know.

(snip)

"The next step is to dig into our old records, which were prior to computer management systems," says Lt. Ron Johnston of the Allegan County Sheriff's Department. "So there's going to be manual searching that's going to be done to see if we have anything that wasn't recalled by the people we've talked to already."

Allegan County detectives say there's no sign that Bradford is connected to any unsolved murders here. The focus will now be on missing persons and runaway cases.
http://www.wwmt.com/engine.pl?station=wwmt&id=28697&template=breakout_local.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back