LA - 1-year old boy survives 2 days in ditch near where his 4-year old brother is found dead - Jul. 9, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What is odd, is that this reminded me of Carlee Russell, who said she "saw a baby on the highway"

And, in this case, it really did happen that a trucker saw a baby on the highway.
I thought of that bizarre story too! It sounds like she tried to use Hurricane Beryl as a reason for her kids being missing.

I thought of that bizarre story too! It sounds like she tried to use Hurricane Beryl as a reason for her kids being missing.

Maybe. That is so messed up. Just leave the kids with her mother. But, we don't know what happened that day, why she took both children. It is amazing to me that baby is still alive. Truly a miracle.

UPDATE: CALCASIEU PARISH, La. (KLFY)– The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office upgraded Aaliyah N. Jack’s charges Thursday afternoon as she remains in custody in Mississippi.

Authorities said she is currently being charged with two counts of failure to report a missing child; cruelty to a juvenile; and 2nd degree murder. Her bond is set $9.1 million.

“Although we have upgraded charges on Jack, our detectives still have a lot of work to do,” Sheriff Stitch Guillory said. “The investigation will continue while we wait for the autopsy results of the victim. We are asking anyone who may have any information related to this case to call CPSO lead Detective Willie Fontenot at 491-3605.”

Jack was originally arrested on a charge of failure to report a missing child. She now faces a second charge of failure to report a missing child, along with a count of second-degree murder and a count of cruelty to a juvenile.

Jack is held in Mississippi on a $9.1 million bond. She has waived extradition and will soon be brought back to Calcasieu Parish

A Louisiana mother accused of murder, failure to report a missing child, and cruelty, has confessed to leaving her baby on the interstate and killing her oldest child while on drugs, KPLC reports.

When asked what happened to her children, Jack responded, "I had did that to them."

The 25-year-old admitted to leaving her baby, and killing her son, saying she was under the influence of drugs.

Last edited:
There's a special place in he!l for people like Aaliyah Jack.
Selfish, self centred sub humans with no regard for the consequences of their actions and the feelings of others.
Those poor kids, and Legend was potentially excited at first to see his Mam who he hadn't seen for a while, and then confusion and fright would have kicked in. Can't wrap my mind around the WHY you would do something like this to another breathing being, let alone a four and one year old.
Heartbroken for Legend, his Nain, his baby brother and all those who genuinely loved him.
Great news about the 1 year old surviving and being found ♥

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper