LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as police know when the bike was found and when his vehicle was near WB, I am satisfied.

May 26, 2012: BSL reports his truck was stolen in Montgomery County, TX.

May 31, 2012: BSL’s truck was found burned in San Jacinto County, TX.

May 31, 2012, 9:51 a.m.: BSL rented a car in Spring, TX, through an insurance claim on said stolen vehicle.

--------------------

Why didn't he rent the car on May 26? What did he do for transportation May 26-May 31?

I don't see what's so surprising about him renting a car after he reported his stolen, am I missing something obvious here?

Finally...caught up from yesterday AM, after being 30+ pages behind. :rocker:

OK, burning question (sorry, couldn't resist): where was the vehicle returned? I think this is important, as it could introduce a 3rd party into the picture. He'd need a lift home.

Also, when was the silver truck actually purchased? Was there a gap between the time he returned the rental and the time he purchased the truck? If so, what did BSL do for transportation during that gap time?

OK, burning question (sorry, couldn't resist): where was the vehicle returned? I think this is important, as it could introduce a 3rd party into the picture. Someone would have to give him a lift home.

Also, when was the silver truck actually purchased? Was there a gap between the time he returned the rental and the time he purchased the truck? If so, what did BSL do for transportation during that gap time?
1. We don't know where the rental was returned. I asked but didn't get an answer.

2. It wasn't a silver truck, I don't think. Chief Craft said in the Q&A that it was a white truck, just like his other one. (I don't know when it was purchased).

You can add vitamins and behavior techniques until the cows come home. If this area of the brain is underdeveloped genetically you are not going to eliminate sociopaths with vitamins and behavior techniques. They belong in jail and sterilized so that they do not replicate.

Can you point me to any scientific studies on this you or other professionals have done to prove this or is this just your opinion?

Be sure to note then that the bike was located on the 26th and the physical search & recovery of the bike was the 27th. It may be a very important detail.

Be sure to note then that the bike was located on the 26th and the physical search & recovery of the bike was the 27th. It may be a very important detail.

Done :) Thanks for the tip!

2. It wasn't a silver truck, I don't think. Chief Craft said in the Q&A that it was a white truck, just like his other one. (I don't know when it was purchased).

I thought I read somewhere that he'd purchased a silver Z-71 similar to the DWT he owned. We might need to get clarification or confirmation on that, as Craft seems to have botched at least one other fact in the presser.

Excellent work on the timeline BTW, Megsy.

I thought I read somewhere that he'd purchased a silver Z-71 similar to the DWT he owned. We might need to get clarification or confirmation on that, as Craft seems to have botched at least one other fact in the presser.

Excellent work on the timeline BTW, Megsy.
I remember reading that too but can't remember where.

And thanks :)

It's been bugging me for some time and I was hoping someone would do it so I wouldn't have to :lol:

Didn't see this posted here, but it's from earlier today:

Because of the nature of our profession, yesterday's press conference had many of us up all night. New questions popping up in our heads. New angles surrounding Mickey's disappearance we want to pursue. Judging from the <modsnip>
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hp#!/katctv3/posts/10151032846816969

That was 10 hours ago, and they haven't posted "the list" yet so if anyone has questions be sure to submit them!

OK, burning question (sorry, couldn't resist): where was the vehicle returned? I think this is important, as it could introduce a 3rd party into the picture. He'd need a lift home.

He also had a small red stealth sports car. You can see it in the pictures of his home when they were searching it. I wonder if it runs.

School pictures 3 years in a row ....
1341640102.jpg

1341640097.jpg

1341639971.jpg

Why was he bullied? He's a nice looking guy. Maybe the guys were jealous and that's why he didn't have any male friends. Bullying is so bad. It sure has a negative effect on the psyche when they grow up. BSL is a good example. Being adopted is hard too. Kids always want to be loved by their biological parents even if their terrible parents.

As an aside, his status now says "inactive-incarcerated" which gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

I have the press release Mouton sent out with what Craft was supposed to say... A script if you will.

Linky? Please...! Are you saying he read it wrong? TIA

From the press release:

On May 26, Mickey&#8217;s bike was located under the Whiskey Bay Bridge on I-10 with damage to the rear tire consistent with being struck by a vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx