LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly unlikely that there would be a taxi anywhere near a huge rural national forest IMO. I have never seen one when I have been out camping.

Clearly I've stated I'm from Australia another country do I am unaware of your local knowledge and what is considered
To be normal. I was simply stating some examples as to how bsl got back to tx or home when his vehicle was "stolen/burnt" I wasn't asking for a debate or criticism.

Bringing this over from the last thread:

I think the cemetery angle could be very important (given what locals have said about BSL digging up old cemetery plots & for example, DTL's known fondness of watching women at cemeteries & even abducting one victim while she was visiting her mom's grave in Scott).

Maybe not THAT cemetery by the Saints Streets (I'm just assuming it was searched & I think it is frequented by a lot of people who would have noticed something), but maybe rural ones around Church Point....

I believe you are 100% correct. I mentioned that a long time ago when I was just trying to think where to hide a body. But I didn't know his connection with cemeteries. IMO now all of them in the area need to be searched. At night I believe he could bury her in a new grave where the dirt wasn't settled yet and easy to shovel. It shouldn't be hard to look up all the deaths and where they were buried in the past month or two before Mickey was abducted. I think so anyway. I don't think death certificates show the cemetary, but obituaries do. Just a thought and JMO.

Am i just missing the posts trying to catch up or has there been no word on searches? I find that a bit unusual No?

No, the picture of him in the orange is the most recent. If you go to the Jades website they have his mugshot taken the day he was arrested. But that scar does look pretty old.

I stand corrected. Thank you. Can't remember where but one of the articles, I read, had the other picture with it captioned as most recent. I did think it a little odd though because he looked younger. Thought maybe he had just been taking care of himself and lost weight.

I stand corrected. Thank you. Can't remember where but one of the articles, I read, had the other picture with it captioned as most recent. I did think it a little odd though because he looked younger. Thought maybe he had just been taking care of himself and lost weight.

I believe we've come to the conclusion here at WS that the image of him where he is slimmer with neater hair and wearing a polo (looking, well, younger) was from his first offense, when he was younger.

But. I don't believe that's been officially verified, so it's IIRC/MOO.

Part of the training is neutralizing an enemy combatant and, in cases of subterfuge and/or reconnaissance, keeping an eye out for a good place to place to hide a body. Other training involves keeping an eye out on your terrain for good places to stash food/ammo caches, etc. In other words, in the back of your mind, you're always looking for places where something, be it in an enemy uniform or in an ammo can, can be hidden.

To put it succinctly, your military training covers several aspects, and one of those aspects is to kill. Another aspect is to do it quietly, cleanly and in a way where the decedent's comrades don't immediately realize someone has kicked the bucket.

Just lurking in the thread but I agree. Drs, lawyers, salesman don't get that type of training unless they have taken martial arts etc. The military trains this way routinely as it is a matter of life and death when you are in a war zone or hostile area.

In bootcamp, you are taught hand to hand combat, how to subdue an opponent etc. There is always the possibility that while MS was trying to get up he was able to get behind her and put her in the proverbial 'sleeper hold'. With her oxygen cut off, possibly injured or woozy this could be done in seconds. Put her and the bike in truck, done. There is no blood or body fluids left behind. Though, the reality is that he could have used chloroform in some way to cause her to be out longer.

Regardless, I hope that he talks or that MS is found soon. Her family deserves closure. I am praying that happens soon.

Kelly

For those who saw his FB, not asking you to post the link, but was there anything of interest on it? I cannot locate and have been MIA while attending to a very sick doggie. Thanks!

Y'all have not dicounted this theory yet. And I am going to figure out how to post these pictures for y'all <modsnip>.

The photos are great. Obviously you're interpreting them in one certain way. Can you elaborate on what it is you think you see here, in each of these?

For those who saw his FB, not asking you to post the link, but was there anything of interest on it? I cannot locate and have been MIA while attending to a very sick doggie. Thanks!

It was set to private. And I'm not smart enough to hack into things.

It's been deleted, not there any more.

I have to laugh when y'all say those police will not show a picture if a crime is on it.

I think most here have asserted that police will not show a picture with MS underneath a truck.

I don't know that I've seen anyone say that police will not show a picture if a crime is on it. We see that on the news daily here in Houston.

A news article I don't remember seeing before posted on here. (If so, sorry!) It talks about the search of his house, has quotes from neighbors, and shows another vehicle that was searched on his property.

http://www.dailyworld.com/article/20120708/NEWS01/207080320/Teams-continue-search-clues

bilde

Good question! We may never know unless they took down names? Can anyone who took part in searches answer this question? However, I'd say he was quiet busy trying to destroy evidence and working offshore JMO

There was a interview with one of the workers at the center and they said they cross-checked all of the lists of names and did not find him...can't recall if it was a newspaper or a clip...

The photos are great. Obviously you're interpreting them in one certain way. Can you elaborate on what it is you think you see here, in each of these?

I know this wasn't directed at me, but I see bike on ground under car and bike on ground in front of car.

None of them also include shots of rider on upright bike several feet ahead and seconds/minutes before - which is what has been pointed out multiple times in these threads as the reason that a collision in front of the Circle K is PROBABLY not possible.

Plus, hasn't Craft outright said that she was picked up at another location?

Correct me if I'm wrong..?

MOO MOO and MOO:

I think he stayed behind her as she rode her bike for a little bit, then MS probably sped up peddling, and took a turn, the perp, sped up as she turned and tapped her rear tire, she went down, he got out, knocked her out with a fist to the head, put her bike in the back, her in the front, and proceeded to a spot (where ever that is) I'm thinking WB where the bike was found, and I'm sorry but I think Gator's took MS

Sorry if this is a duplicate, haven't caught up, but, wanted to make sure this information regarding BL was noted here:

-"A couple" of Red Sports Cars

Interesting. One of those red sports cars is entered into his official RSO registry. I wonder what the make/model/year of the other is?

Conjecture here, but perhaps be bought a (rough) duplicate for nefarious reasons?

I think most here have asserted that police will not show a picture with MS underneath a truck.

I don't know that I've seen anyone say that police will not show a picture if a crime is on it. We see that on the news daily here in Houston.

I totally agree. My assertion was that I didn't think they'd release a picture of her underneath a truck and then pretend like they had no idea what happened to her. And that the laws of physics did not bode well for the "bike is under the truck" theory. Of course that's just my opinion.

Btw 1:47 is the time she was in the Versailles pic.

I as well have read every post from the beginning. I have taken the liberty to bold a section of your earliest post. I don't know and y'all don't know this to be fact. And this is taking our Chief's words out of context and used to prove what is considered a personal opinion.

There have always been posters that get all bent up when someone takes an opinion and states it as fact. It does cause much confusion in later threads.

Q: Chief, any better indication (inaudible) where or around she was taken?
A: Based on what we know in the video we would have to say between St. Landry and St. Mary and Blackham Coliseum. Somewhere between there.

This is his exact words. I fail to see how his words are taken out of context. This is exactly what he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman