LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could this be an example of a possibility of why Brandon Scott Lavergne, had a bandage/cast on his hand?
Also Gary Hilton; serial killer gave up the location of Meredith Emerson's remains in exchange for taking the death penalty off the table.

MEREDITH EMERSON FOUGHT FOR HER LIFE
http://crime.about.com/b/2008/03/24/meredith-emerson-fought-hard-to-survive.htm

Mar 28, 2008 – Gary Michael Hilton acknowledged that Meredith Emerson nearly overpowered him when ... Mountain, she never once gave up fighting Hilton and never made it easy for him. ...

*Hilton said his hand was broken by the blows.

Gary Michael Hilton confessed to the GBI that he killed and ... Blackening both of her eyes and probably breaking her nose, but Emerson continued to fight back. ... "That's the one thing that broke my heart in this case," GBI agent Clay Bridges ... The blood of so many are equally on the hands of the corrupt

Wow, Meredith Emerson is one amazing girl!! :(

I see there is still discussion of Mickey being hit at the Circle K. Physics aside, I just listened again to Chief Craft in the press-conference Q & A say that Mickey was taken somewhere between "St. Landry & St. Mary and Blackham Coliseum." It is obvious that he was describing "Point A" and "Point B," not naming three points. He paused between "St. Landry" and "St. Mary" to recollect St. Mary as the cross-street. He was using the first two street names to describe one specific point - an intersection. Were he trying to describe three separate points, and not be naming an intersection, he would not use the word, "between;" he would use language like, "somewhere along." St. Landry and St. Mary are perpendicular. One would not use the word, "between," to describe their spatial relationship.

Those here who keep saying that we don't know that Mickey wasn't hit at the Circle K, to keep alive - I suppose - the idea that the picture shows that, should listen to the chief again.

If she was taken between the intersection of St. Landry and St. Mary (Point A), and Blackham Coliseum (Point B), then she could not have been hit at Circle K in my thinking. If she were hit at Circle K, is the thinking that after her bike was crushed she outran a truck, on foot, all the way down to past the hospital? I can't believe that.

Sure, the picture has some anomalies. But Chief Craft told us in the press conference where the abduction happened, and it wasn't across from the Circle K.

Listen to the Q & A for yourself. Click part 4 of the audio.

Some are in ground. My dad and grandparent are buried in New Orleans in ground, But, if I remember there is a concrete wall and floor in the ground. Not sure what determines place of burial, but think it has to do with what can be afforded.

Ok I understand better now. I had thought the above ground was only used around NO due to the water level. The concrete walls and floors are just like a vault then, with a concrete lid also? It is a requirement around here that a vault has to be used I think.

Ok I understand better now. I had thought the above ground was only used around NO due to the water level. The concrete walls and floors are just like a vault then, with a concrete lid also? It is a requirement around here that a vault has to be used I think.
I have several family members buried in Lafayette (most are in the cemetery on Pinhook, I can't remember the name of it off the top of my head and I'm too lazy to google) but their coffins were laid straight into the dirt without any cement as far as I know. But maybe that green liner thing that they lay out for the burial ceremony covers up cement now that I'm thinking about it? Huh.

A thought just popped in my head and I hope I am not duplicating something.

Remember when the pictures of the DWT were released. Didn't LE or the family say the photo was of a similar truck, not necessarily the truck in the photo. Does anyone know when this was? Maybe they already knew BSL had disposed of the first truck.

I stand corrected. Thank you. Can't remember where but one of the articles, I read, had the other picture with it captioned as most recent. I did think it a little odd though because he looked younger. Thought maybe he had just been taking care of himself and lost weight.

No problem!! :) We all had that same confusion too at the beginning due to probably the same article! I was amazed how much better looking he had become compared to the creepo on his RSO pic. But no, he's still a creepo, lol

Link worked but I don't know what I'm supposed to be counting. :blushing:

DWT's by that garage/barn that is behind his house across the pasture. I just thought it was a little ironic, as I count 4 when zoomed in and google shows five.

I see there is still discussion of Mickey being hit at the Circle K. Physics aside, I just listened again to Chief Craft in the press-conference Q & A say that Mickey was taken somewhere between "St. Landry & St. Mary and Blackham Coliseum." It is obvious that he was describing "Point A" and "Point B," not naming three points. He paused between "St. Landry" and "St. Mary" to recollect St. Mary as the cross-street. He was using the first two street names to describe one specific point - an intersection. Were he trying to describe three separate points, and not be naming an intersection, he would not use the word, "between;" he would use language like, "somewhere along." St. Landry and St. Mary are perpendicular. One would not use the word, "between," to describe their spatial relationship.

Those here who keep saying that we don't know that Mickey wasn't hit at the Circle K, to keep alive - I suppose - the idea that the picture shows that, should listen to the chief again.

If she was taken between the intersection of St. Landry and St. Mary (Point A), and Blackham Coliseum (Point B), then she could not have been hit at Circle K in my thinking. If she were hit at Circle K, is the thinking that after her bike was crushed she outran a truck, on foot, all the way down to past the hospital? I can't believe that.

Sure, the picture has some anomalies. But Chief Craft told us in the press conference where the abduction happened, and it wasn't across from the Circle K.

Great post. This, along with what he's charged with, plus common sense, tells you there is no way she was under the truck in that shot. I refuse to believe that the chief would purposely not give that information in the press conference or even the family if they thought she was under that truck. I thought I heard him say that they didn't know the exact circumstance as to how she was abducted. If he did in fact say that, it would be an outright lie (not only to media but to the family).

DWT's by that garage/barn that is behind his house across the pasture. I just thought it was a little ironic, as I count 4 when zoomed in and google shows five.
AHH. It goes to show you how insanely popular they are :lol:

I have several family members buried in Lafayette (most are in the cemetery on Pinhook, I can't remember the name of it off the top of my head and I'm too lazy to google) but their coffins were laid straight into the dirt without any cement as far as I know. But maybe that green liner thing that they lay out for the burial ceremony covers up cement now that I'm thinking about it? Huh.

Is it the one on the north side of Lafayette on the corner of Carmel and pin hook? I have lots of family buried there as well...

So the white truck was driven to Texas and then burned? Hmmmm...wouldn't it be less noticeable to just drive it to Texas and leave it in some big parking lot or out in the middle of nowhere? Burning the truck just draws more attention to it. Burning it, to me, means only one thing, her DNA/evidence was in that truck. I anxiously await news of the conditions inside that truck.

I posted earlier that he burned the truck in a very sparsely populated area. There are only 3 towns in San Jacinto county. The population of the largest town is 2300. Yes, I agree that he burned to truck to destroy evidence, and this time he made sure there were no surveillance videos to capture it.

Is it the one on the north side of Lafayette on the corner of Carmel and pin hook? I have lots of family buried there as well...
No, but that's a beautiful cemetery and I think I want to be buried there.

It's the one -- wait, let me just google it :lol:

It's called Lafayette Memorial Park Cemetery. Located on Pinhook between Kaliste Saloom and Industrial Parkway.

I always say "A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still"

Chicken, quit trying to confuse everyone with logic!

No, but that's a beautiful cemetery and I think I want to be buried there.

It's the one -- wait, let me just google it :lol:

It's called Lafayette Memorial Park Cemetery. Located on Pinhook between Kaliste Saloom and Industrial Parkway.

I know exactly where that is at, it's a beautiful cemetery as well.

Did he actually buy another truck, or just try to buy one??
Here you go :)
Q: Chief Craft, since he purchased a new vehicle – what was he driving, what was his mode of transportation when he was apprehended?
A: I think it’s a Z71, white pickup truck, just like the one he had.

I think you are right. The funerals I've been too had the green turf over it until the service is over and then the family moves away while the coffin is lowered into the vault. Most other people do to so they can talk with the family and kind of keep them busy while they are being lowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3