LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is my understanding that this is a discussion board where people post ideas and others may discuss them. That is what I have seen going on here. I gave my opinion that I don't believe taking a taxi is a viable means of BSL going anywhere from Sam Houston national forest.

I think one of the rules here is not to tell
others what to post. I am not criticizing you
or debating you. I am utilizing my right to post
and discuss various opinions.

<modsnip> We all have opinions and I respect that you have local knowledge, do I think he got a cab from the DWT dumping scene? No he would be stupid to do so there would be a record my likelihood is the first scenario, that his Gf or friend picked him up. We are all here to find ms.

Thank you! Tuning in now.

ETA ugh..I hate how she interrupts...

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I have no idea how she even gets people willing to be interviewed on her show...I'm sorry, but I just cant take her for more than a couple minutes.

Here is my question, and the issue that makes me doubt that he hit her right there in front of the Circle K. Since he is a predator, and he was following her, planning this abduction, why the heck would he choose that specific location, right in front of all of the customers at the station and the obvious cameras, to hit and grab her? Why wouldn't he wait a block or two when it was more deserted?

He is a RSO, and ended up following her from St. John/Versallius on video so older statements by LE say, we don't know however that he chose that spot. If he wasn't paying attention, or she wasn't and they collided. We don't know. Three cars in our view, no people outside that we can see in the still shot of Mickey on her bike or the Z71. Two cars belong to employees or owner, parked at the front of the parking lot, one car at the pump. Again, no outside witnesses that we can see. I think he hit her there, and at that point hasto take her and the bike or go to jail. He knows he would have, no matter his intent. I think everyone does. I think that is exactly what happened.

Nancy just slammed shut the white out story like it was nothin'.

Cannot believe her sometimes all the time at all.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I just emailed Nancy and laid out the importance of the altered driver's license - that this detail which Nancy poo-poo'd was the very item which caused a sharp employee to alert law enforcement to get on the trail of BSL. I kinda ripped Nancy a new one. :angel:

Oh yeah, and I think the "white-out" story is pretty important...

I have no idea how she even gets people willing to be interviewed on her show...I'm sorry, but I just cant take her for more than a couple minutes.

I am addicted to watching every night lol All we get in my area is chicago news and they have so many murders/crimes DAILY that they have no time for national news stories unless they involve politics :-/ It's all I got lol

I do like that she trusts NO ONE

I just emailed Nancy and laid out the importance of the altered driver's license - that this detail which Nancy poo-poo'd was the very item which caused a sharp employee to alert law enforcement to get on the trail of BSL. I kinda ripped Nancy a new one. :angel:

You rock!!:beer:

Wrong truck Nancy!

ETA: And the most current mug shot would have been nice.

ETA (again): There's the greasy forehead mugshot!

Ha ha ..thats why there's a whole thread devoted to (not liking) Nancy Grace on Websleuths. If I remember correctly

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Ha I called about it too

Her father is hoping that the his ride back from TX has answers...but didn't he rent a car? So I think he was alone...if he DID rent a car, her dad doesn't know it yet.

BAHHH she keeps talking about Taco Bell surveillance. Doesn't she know that's the camera from LCG? Sheesh NG, catch up with your WS threads.

Marc K. saying since she was not found in the areas where bike or truck are...
Says nothing tells him she is dead, or Sierra is dead...

I guess he doesn't believe in murder cases without a body, or else does not believe the police when they say they have evidence.

Watching NG is like watching a train wreck. Hate to see it, but I just can't look away...

Unleash the lawyers!

Marc K. saying since she was not found in the areas where bike or truck are...
Says nothing tells him she is dead, or Sierra is dead...

I guess he doesn't believe in murder cases without a body, or else does not believe the police when they say they have evidence.

Can't believe him sometimes either. The search area just got a whole lot bigger dont cha think? Perhaps? BSL has been charged. MK says she could be alive because she hasnt been found. I wish.

Listening to Mr. Tom brings me to tears. Let's all take a moment to send up a prayer, good vibes, positive energy, whatever you believe in... for Mickey and the Shunick family.

It is not uncommon to see several old cars in people's yards out in the country. One may have been his dads who passed away. As a mechanic he may have enjoyed tinkering with them when he wasn't working. My question would be, do any of them run?

Yep, good point about the mechanic aspect of him owning the vehicles, now that we know there were more than one in his yard. Maybe the 1991 Red Dodge Stealth was the only car that was licensed/insured/used on the road, as per RSO site.

My question would be, are there any unsolved crimes with a perp driving a vehicle similar to one of the vehicles in BL's backyard, specifically an old Red Stealth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston