LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just emailed Nancy and laid out the importance of the altered driver's license - that this detail which Nancy poo-poo'd was the very item which caused a sharp employee to alert law enforcement to get on the trail of BSL. I kinda ripped Nancy a new one. :angel:

Quoting myself to let you know that I got a response from a staff member in Nancy's Viewer Communication Department. It reads:

Hi (my name)

It is very important to us to know what our viewers like and dislike and we appreciate your feedback. Your comments will be part of tomorrow's viewer response report, which is made available to our news division and senior management. Have a great day!

Regards, (her name)

This is the first personal response I have ever received - I usually get robo-replies to my "critiques" of Nancy. So, good to see this!

I think that professionals, in the tattooing industry, and hair stylists, might be more observant and aware of the possible cause of:

scars on the skin

The cars in his yard were reported to have been not in working condition for some time BUT, we know that he has mechanical experience. It's possible he could have been using one or some of those vehicles and then made them appear to be broken down. Of course, the neighbors would notice if he was driving them.

And yeah, that's why I was saying yesterday it's not fair that RSO's can just rent a car when they want to, and drive around in something other than the vehicle listed on the registry. LE, to my knowledge, has not released anything saying he was driving around in a red Chevy Aveo from such and such date to such and such date. If that car had been parked somewhere, and someone saw it, they probably have no idea it was BSL in it, b/c everyone thinks he had to have been in a white Chevy Z71.

It would seem to me if he rented a vehicle to drive around in and check on Mickey,evidence, etc that a nondescript vehicle-like a white car-would have been a choice.

He may have rented the "Victory red" (I kid you not-thats the color! ) Aveo as a means to attract women if the GF/fiance split up with him the weekend of the 26th. I wonder if he got to pick what car he rented.

-----------------
This is JMO:

These types need to remain as anonymous as possible in order to conceal their dark-side activities. Therefore, they cultivate certain people around them as their "cover."

When it is clear that they are on the outs with one, (abuse, family intervention) and people are catching on to their nature, they move on to another who they can charm into their trap of being a cover. I call it the "buffer zone." Also, included in this zone are friends, neighbors they have been nothing but kind to.

For example, in some cases of serial child molesters, you will notice that they will not harm every child in their sphere, and only portray an outward appearance of goodness to them and their families.

Hope these women can provide some insight into where he he could have left Mickey.

OH I get it, this is why he was asking her about her X, to see if they were still talking to each other because if they were friendly he might pose a threat to his cover.

http://www.theind.com/news/10922-crowley-hairdresser-lavergne-had-knife-wound-on-neck

Interesting he goes on and on about her being single, asking about her X and stuff. INTERESTING. She should be worried because she could have been his next victim.

Now I'm starting to wonder if BL didn't run into MS somewhere and they chatted a little.

I'm thinking he dated those he felt he could manipulate. Those who would not give him the time of day would be his Victims :moo:

The cars in his yard were reported to have been not in working condition for some time BUT, we know that he has mechanical experience. It's possible he could have been using one or some of those vehicles and then made them appear to be broken down. Of course, the neighbors would notice if he was driving them.

And yeah, that's why I was saying yesterday it's not fair that RSO's can just rent a car when they want to, and drive around in something other than the vehicle listed on the registry. LE, to my knowledge, has not released anything saying he was driving around in a red Chevy Aveo from such and such date to such and such date. If that car had been parked somewhere, and someone saw it, they probably have no idea it was BSL in it, b/c everyone thinks he had to have been in a white Chevy Z71.

Maybe whoever rented him the car, upon seeing the RSO on the license, was required to notify LE of the fact. I imagine even an insurance company, if they were giving you a loaner, would require to see your driver's license, no?

the article says he has braces on his teeth right now... well that's interesting.

His family may never have been able to afford them when he was growing up and now as an adult, with a good paying job he could afford to get his teeth fixed.

the article says he has braces on his teeth right now... well that's interesting.

This fact as well as what some have said about his "charmer" facade makes me wonder if Mickey may have gotten into his vehicle willingly. A guy with braces acting all sweet and concerned for her may not have seemed threatening.

I'm thinking he dated those he felt he could manipulate. Those who would not give him the time of day would be his Victims :moo:

Yeah after reading Concentric's post I now do think he was scouting out for a new GF for cover which tells me his other GF probably did break up or BL read the writing on the wall that their relationship has to end.

He was asking the hairdresser about her x, "Have you ever tried to work it out" This question that he asked I think was to find out if her and her x were still on speaking terms. BL can hide with woman but other men probably pick up on his game fast. So maybe his GF's did tell BL that her family is pressuring her to leave him or bugged her about him being an RSO.

I wonder of his whereabouts on June 10th?! Being offshore, would he stay somewhere as far as FL?!

"It was believed Hawkins may have been riding a blue-green cruiser type bicycle when she disappeared. "

The found the woman's body, but her bike is still missing
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...-found-on-Emerson-identified-as-missing-woman

Interesting. I would also like to know how many miles were on the rental car when he turned it in. Further, they don't clean those rental cars very well (he may have, but the rental cmopanies generally just sweep them out and let them go).

Maybe whoever rented him the car, upon seeing the RSO on the license, was required to notify LE of the fact. I imagine even an insurance company, if they were giving you a loaner, would require to see your driver's license, no?

Well someone here said rental agencies don't care about RSO status. I do think it's possible that LE is automatically notified when an RSO gets a rental (I really hope so) but I'm talking about the general public. People who knew him, knew he drove a white Z71, and unless LE puts it out there that he had a rental, they might not know. Someone might have seen a red Aveo parked somewhere and didn't think anything of it, b/c that info has not been publicly announced.

That's ironic.. In the photos where he is smiling and his teeth are showing, they appear to be very straight.

that's what i was thinking! i don't get why he would have braces

that's what i was thinking! i don't get why he would have braces

wonder if he went to the dentist after, since the rumor was reported that he had a bite mark. could he be trying to realign his teeth so they don't match up?

This fact as well as what some have said about his "charmer" facade makes me wonder if Mickey may have gotten into his vehicle willingly. A guy with braces acting all sweet and concerned for her may not have seemed threatening.

The only way i see Mickey going "willingly" is if say she had broken limb/s. In immense pain and not thinking clearly. My belief is he did a bump and grab. Quickest way to overpower somebody is to catch them "off guard". He may have had a hold of her before she could even collect herself from the ground. Something we may never know :moo: Praying they can find her :please:

I wonder of his whereabouts on June 10th?! Being offshore, would he stay somewhere as far as FL?!
"It was believed Hawkins may have been riding a blue-green cruiser type bicycle when she disappeared. "
The found the woman's body, but her bike is still missing
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...-found-on-Emerson-identified-as-missing-woman

He doesn’t seem to be daunted by long drives — 4-hour drive to Venice, LA — 4-hour drive to Spring, TX — 10-hour drive to Jacksonville, FLA maybe? If he had a rental car and was a mechanic couldn’t he easily turn back the mileage clock? (IDK, if my car makes a noise I just turn up the radio.:crosseyed:)

More unraveling of horrific acts by BSL to come methinks.

Maybe someone recently punched him in the mouth? The way it was quoted “He has braces on his teeth right now, so we were kind of laughing about that" isn't that same as "He just got braces" as an adult b/c he never got them as a child to me. And the pics I saw of him smiling, his teeth looked pretty good. Not many adults would be willing to get braces unless it was really necessary. But, if he had to have dental work done due to an injury, that's different.

The stylist says Lavergne first tried hooking up with her when she started working at the salon three years ago. “I had just gone through a divorce so I just blew him off.” Sounds like he's had his eye on this girl for quite a while. 3 years. And after being blown off, he was finally getting a date with her. May have gone horribly wrong!

Maybe someone recently punched him in the mouth? The way it was quoted “He has braces on his teeth right now, so we were kind of laughing about that" isn't that same as "He just got braces" to me.

Again, wish we knew when he got them because if it was recent you bet your sweet bippy that he is trying to realign his teeth to cover from a bite mark, rumored on MS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member