LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
coming up at six.... we continue waiting on the jury for bsl... per katc

Hey Someguy - do you know if any of his family has gone to visit him in jail?

Never mind - I see he's not online anymore.

My 3 year old grandson just peeked at the computer while I was looking at a photo of BSL and he said (I kid you not) "Nooooo, don't wanna see that man again" and he tapped the screen and then ran off. I know how he feels. :yuck:

I'm so behind. I don't know what blog y'all are talking about - guess its a good thing if we can't talk about it.

But could someone please inform me about bags of evidence and vacuum cleaners and shovels? I saw one or two posts about that earlier but have no idea where that is coming from. What am I missing??

Don't forget to take a moment of silence tonight at 10the for Mickey. Regardless of what happens with the GJ we still got a girl to find! Somewhere out there

My 3 year old grandson just peeked at the computer while I was looking at a photo of BSL and he said (I kid you not) "Nooooo, don't wanna see that man again" and he tapped the screen and then ran off. I know how he feels. :yuck:

Out of the mouths of babes!

I'm surprised, seems like the dealership(s) could be held liable if an accident occurred and the test driver didn't have a license. I know that the dealerships are insured but if the driver had their license taken away or in fact wasn't licensed at all that would cost them BIG BUCKS! Not only that, but the "alleged"(i don't want to quote rumor) women who took BSL for his test drive IMO was put in a compromising position.

You would think so, but I have never presented a DL at a car dealership until i was sitting at a desk making a deal. Car dealerships must be the only place left that don't ask for legal ID the minute you walk in the door!!

Can we put Chicken's skinny jeans or man purse in the tag line at bottom of page?

chicken fried needs to get some junk in his trunk - then he wouldn't have to worry about his jeans falling down.

Keith Stutes, the assistant DA, just exited the grand jury room and declined to comment.

chicken fried needs to get some junk in his trunk - then he wouldn't have to worry about his jeans falling down.

I could fix him some crawfish étouffée, Spanish jambalaya, duck gumbo, redfish courtbouillon, red beans rice ham with sausage, and roast with rice and gravy to put some meat on those bones.

Today is a big day. I've been following in the background from the beginning. I finally registered because I had a little personal info on the TES horse-use topic yesterday. When TES was here in the beginning and still located at Wisdom, I lent two of my horses and trailer to them for use in searches. TES was unable to bring all of their horses due to trailer shortage or some other issues. My horses were ridden by locals who were friends of MS through the stables.

There are many types of horses that are well-suited for this type of work - think police horses - calm, thinking horses. Someone mentioned injuries (and one of my horses did actually step through a foot bridge and received a few minor scratches) but in my opinion, horses are extremeley capable of trudging through brush/vines/water to search. They can get in many places ATVs cannot.

I don't know MS but because I am involved in horses I know many people who do. It really pains me that her young friends are so torn up over this terrible crime and they really need her back. Bring her home.

Thank you for allowing me to participate in WS.

Welcome!!!
Thank you for lending your horses and trailer to TES for searching for Mickey. :tyou: you are awesome!!

Prayers for Mickey :angel: to come home soon.
God bless the families.

I'm so behind. I don't know what blog y'all are talking about - guess its a good thing if we can't talk about it.

But could someone please inform me about bags of evidence and vacuum cleaners and shovels? I saw one or two posts about that earlier but have no idea where that is coming from. What am I missing??

I didn't even know it was a blog!:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member