LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they bring in the GJ carry out so they can deliberate the case after they hear the evidence!

Geez why was this case scheduled so late in the day? I can imagine the DA has tons of stuff to present.. For example.. the Casey Anthony GJ lasted a few hours and they started in the morning.

Thank you for the answer. Would there by any chance be any wildlife camera's that hunters would put in their blinds? Or their areas? Is that what they are called? Could one of these have caught BSL at WB? On camera? And when they checked their camera they found out they have BSL on there? Would that be considered an "eye witness"? Just trying to think outside the box here.

I doubt it would be termed an eyewitness -- but, still, good thinking!

I hope they bring in the GJ carry out so they can deliberate the case after they hear the evidence!

Geez why was this case scheduled so late in the day? I can imagine the DA has tons of stuff to present.. For example.. the Casey Anthony GJ lasted a few hours and they started in the morning.

Another very important case they were hearing today had possibly 13 witnesses to hear, so I guess that's why this one was scheduled for so late in the afternoon. The GJ convened at 9am. They were probably dealing with this other case all day.

I talked to the girl today at Don's that called BSL in. I know her through work and talk to her once a week or so for the past two years. She told me that she test drove alone with him and wasn't worried. When they got back she asked for ID. He tried to give her another type of ID, some kind of offshore ID. She said she needed a driver's license. He left and came back with the altered license. She knows what an RSO license looks like, and knows the procedure for selling a vehicle to an RSO. Me being in the business as well, I would clearly see if someone simply whited out the RSO part. Once she got the altered ID she immediately became suspicious and remembered scratches and bandages on his arms, and his hand completely bandaged. She went on vacation next day.

She was contacted by police at least five times while she was on vacation. They told her that someone else had called the same guy in, someone in his family. They were asking her questions about his injuries and his information he had given on his application. She said he came in a couple of weeks later and all the bandages were gone and there was no noticeable scars on his hands or arms. She didn't notice or remover anything about the neck scars

pumkin-puke-96.jpg

:floorlaugh: I guess you didn't like my toilet paper story.

The grand jury should have a decision soon in Brandon Lavergne's case. KATC's Jim Hummel is at the courthouse awaiting results. KATC's Maddie Garrett is at the Mickey Shunick Headquarters and will talk to Mickey's father, Tom, after family receives word of the grand jury's decision.

http://www.facebook.com/katctv3

The grand jury should have a decision soon in Brandon Lavergne's case. KATC's Jim Hummel is at the courthouse awaiting results. KATC's Maddie Garrett is at the Mickey Shunick Headquarters and will talk to Mickey's father, Tom, after family receives word of the grand jury's decision.

https://www.facebook.com/katctv3

I talked to the girl today at Don's that called BSL in. I know her through work and talk to her once a week or so for the past two years. She told me that she test drove alone with him and wasn't worried. When they got back she asked for ID. He tried to give her another type of ID, some kind of offshore ID. She said she needed a driver's license. He left and came back with the altered license. She knows what an RSO license looks like, and knows the procedure for selling a vehicle to an RSO. Me being in the business as well, I would clearly see if someone simply whited out the RSO part. Once she got the altered ID she immediately became suspicious and remembered scratches and bandages on his arms, and his hand completely bandaged. She went on vacation next day.

She was contacted by police at least five times while she was on vacation. They told her that someone else had called the same guy in, someone in his family. They were asking her questions about his injuries and his information he had given on his application. She said he came in a couple of weeks later and all the bandages were gone and there was no noticeable scars on his hands or arms. She didn't notice or remover anything about the neck scars

Completely bandaged hand? It sounds like the rumors of a badly cut and injured finger might have been true. I hope that Mickey turned the knife back on him for long enough to cause him some real pain. I am just sorry she couldn't have gotten a deeper wound in an artery.

Here in Louisiana the police officers are the first on the stand to the G.J. to present their case with any and all evidence,,the G.J. then gets to question the officers about any part of the case as need be...after witnesses are called to the stand and tell what they saw or know and again the G.J. has the right to question them if need be.. going before the G.J. could take from 1 hour to 4 depending on what they have..also with all the different agencies involved in this case I would not be surprise if at 10 pm tonight there was still no word...

especially since in one of the videos posted in the last hour said one case before it had 13 or so witnesses. so it may be a while before this case is even heard

Thanks for that info... Do you know if they publish or make public what is presented?

Ot... Houdat, I love your pic... "moonrIVER!"

they will tell the verdict but as for as what was discovered,such as evidence, NO...that part will not be heard until during or after trial..

Wouldn't she need the dl BEFORE the test drive?

Wouldn't she need the dl BEFORE the test drive?

my husband test drove a car this week and they never asked him for dl or insurance until after. and that was once they offered to let us "take it" for a few days.

For future reference, if you get a Time Out from here, they are kind enough to give you an explanation. When you try to post, a big huge screen comes up, explaining that you are banned for x amount of time, and why. :angel:

Katy, TY for info. :rocker: I did not know that you'd get Time Out explanation.

they will tell the verdict but as for as what was discovered,such as evidence, NO...that part will not be heard until during or after trial..
exactly.. all we will hear is true bill or not true bill.. and even the transcript of the GJ hearing will not be available to the defense during trial. Unless they argue for it.. and usually they do not get it..

So what are the procedures for selling to an RSO vs. regular buyer?

I'm removing posts about that blog. Please don't quote it again. It's terribly misleading and will only add to confusion.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member