LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the LA GJ call in eyewitnesses? I believe they do in some states. Then it wouldn't be hearsay.

It may be that they do, I'm not sure. What I was saying is that they may not have to, until trial -- an investigator's testimony about what an alleged eyewitness said may be good enough at the gj level. In some states, at least, a certain type and amount of hearsay evidence is allowed at gj, even though not at trial.

:welcome5:

Hope some of the 130 something guests will register or sign in - things are good here at WSs.

This reminds me of a thought I had during the week I was away from the forum: the removal of the skirting could have also been to allow LE access to the plumbing, which tends to be comprised of PVC pipes which run above ground, beneath the home, until they dump into their actual point of service. Toilets, sinks, bathtubs, laundry, etc. all drain into a wastewater outlet pipe beneath these types of homes, and eventually dump into a sewer main.

No telling what kind of potential DNA or material treasure (relative to this case) LE could possibly find in this location.

Love it..... Thanks. Good thoughts.....
If nothing located under trailer, I was thinking along similar lines that he may have wanted to clean plumbing pipes to destroy evidence (blood, human tissue).

Prayers for Mickey :angel: to be found and come home soon.
God bless them all.

When we moved here in 1996, they wouldn't turn on your Electric if you don't have the septic filter. We live out side of the city so we have to have a septic filter. No sewage can go into ditches.

http://new.dhh.louisiana.gov/assets/oph/Center-EH/sanitarian/onsitewastewater/8145.pdf

"Access to the septic tank for cleaning and inspection shall be provided by a removable cover or manhole. Both inlet and outlet devices as well as each compartment in multiple compartment tanks must be accessible. Manholes, when used shall be at least 20 inches square or 24 inches in diameter and provided with covers which can be sealed watertight."

http://new.dhh.louisiana.gov/assets/oph/Center-EH/sanitarian/onsitewastewater/8145.pdf

The older home which burnt may have had an older abandoned septic system!

I was wondering :waitasec:if closed thread for a few or i may have been banned.
I went from iPhone to iPad then laptop...... LOL Was quickly becoming Nervine over here.

For future reference, if you get a Time Out from here, they are kind enough to give you an explanation. When you try to post, a big huge screen comes up, explaining that you are banned for x amount of time, and why. :angel:

So, if you could get into the accused's head right now - do you think he is feeling all confident that he covered his tracks and no bill will be returned?

WOW We are really packed today, thanks for stopping by guests!!

For future reference, if you get a Time Out from here, they are kind enough to give you an explanation. When you try to post, a big huge screen comes up, explaining that you are banned for x amount of time, and why. :angel:

Now how do you know that, katydid? :D
(eyewitness or hearsay? LOL)

So, it you could get into the accused's head right now - do you think he is feeling all confident that he covered his tracks and no bill will be returned?

IMO, he's sweating BB's. Even though he did things in at least 7 jurisdictions he didn't cover his poo poo very well and a lot has been found out.

Please God, just let them find Mickey and bring her home!

This reminds me of a thought I had during the week I was away from the forum: the removal of the skirting could have also been to allow LE access to the plumbing, which tends to be comprised of PVC pipes which run above ground, beneath the home, until they dump into their actual point of service. Toilets, sinks, bathtubs, laundry, etc. all drain into a wastewater outlet pipe beneath these types of homes, and eventually dump into a sewer main.

No telling what kind of potential DNA or material treasure (relative to this case) LE could possibly find in this location.

I was thinking about the same thing about four days ago. The mobile home I lived in a long time ago was hooked up to the park's septic tank. One harsh winter the pipe became disconnected, and we didn't notice it until Spring when we found a big pile of toilet paper, etc., underneath our home.

Not sure if there would be a sewer main since the area of his home is so rural. Septic maybe? Anyone know how that works? I think its a big tank in the ground somewhere that holds the drainage and then may go to a ditch or something. IDK all the logistics of them

That's a good point. And if it's a septic, then any such evidence would be trapped there. I hope they have someone with an iron clad stomach and a complete lack of a sense of smell to sort thru that thing for evidence. :floorlaugh:

did they ever find Mickey's phone? &
Someone said the GJ was technical & lots of cell phone pings????
so he turned Mickey's phone off and left his cell phone on? That doesn't make any sense... maybe he had an I Phone... does that always track you even if it is off?
Edit/Delete Message

So, it you could get into the accused's head right now - do you think he is feeling all confident that he covered his tracks and no bill will be returned?

If I could get into his head, I'd make him feel empathy for his victim(s) and make a full confession and give LE the exact location of Mickey. But I can only pray for that. Right now, I should think he is sweating bullets. JMO :behindbar

someone was talking about bow & arrow and hunting upthread. Does anyone know if there is any type of hunting done at WB? Would there be any "blinds" (is that what they are called?)

All of my news sources are unusually quiet today. It's as if we are all holding our breath.

So, if you could get into the accused's head right now - do you think he is feeling all confident that he covered his tracks and no bill will be returned?

I don't know. BSL seems just arrogant enough that he may not be sweating at all.

did they ever find Mickey's phone? &
Someone said the GJ was technical & lots of cell phone pings????
so he turned Mickey's phone off and left his cell phone on? That doesn't make any sense... maybe he had an I Phone... does that always track you even if it is off?
Edit/Delete Message

i kmow that when i safari on my iphone it says "use current location" sometimes so im thinlingb it does track??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3