LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...I hope BSL is crapping in his pants right now.

BRING MICKEY HOME NOW!

A grand jury has indicted Brandon Scott Lavergne for the first degree murder and he's been indicted for first degree murder of Lisa Pate who was found dead in 1999. Jurors found enough evidence to indict him on the charges. 15th Judicial District Assistant District Attorney Keith Stutes presented the state's evidence against Lavergne, who was arrested on July 5. KATC's Jim Hummel will be live at the Lafayette Parish Courthouse at 6:00, and KATC'S Maddie Garrett will be live with Mickey's family at the Mickey Shunick Headquarters.

:what::what::what:

ETA: I'm speechless - I sure wasn't expecting two first degree murder charges.

holy crap, if he's been indicted for a second murder, it REALLY makes me wonder if there are even more victims out there. so sad, but i'm still thrilled they indicted him.

Lisa Pates bones were the ones found in 1999 right? BSL was questioned and a possible POI in that case in 1999 right?

Thank goodness they indicted him. Glad he will stay locked up. But, omg, a second murder from 1999. Do we have anything on this victim, Lisa Pate?

All I can say is Mickey, you did not die in vain girl, you have stopped a predator and are a real heroine. God Bless Mickey!!!!

They need to move those cars in his yard and check under them!!

Do we have anything here about Lisa Pate? I don't remember her case.

Awesome.... Great ......
Indicted on 2 counts of 1st degree murder!!!!! :woohoo:
He is sick

Thank you Jesus for Helping families & community seeking justice.

Prayers for Mickey :angel: to come home soon.
Prayers for the families.

I'm not familiar with the Lisa Pate murder. Can anyone fill me in please? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne