LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for pointing that out. So, do we all agree that the couple, SJ and GL, who found Lisa's body were not around in June, 1999?
BBM

Bessie, Yes I agree that SJ & GL were not around (tenants) on the property in June 1999!
They became new tenants around Sept '99 on that property and found LIsa Pate's body.

I have family in Eunice, one of which works with/in LE.
However, not on Mickey's case.
They, on occasion, hear things from other cops about this investigation.

They told me/us...no proof so I claim it to be rumor... a photo of a bloody BSL, with a deceased woman, was found in the search of his home..

It was said, no proof though just talk among our family members, that's why Lisa's murder was re presented at the GJ and why he was finally charged for her murder also.
Rumor
Rumor
Rumor
No proof.
Family gossip.

I know, that's what I was thinking too...but perhaps he mentions exit 127 first because he knows that BSL dumped the bike there and then took Mickey to this other area on 395. :twocents:

i thought of that too, but they already found the bike, so why even post anything about whiskey bay?

it must have been a troll. that highway isn't near exit 127. can you even get to that highway from WB?

Could be a troll, but yes, you can drive from there in under 40 minutes

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Whiskey+Bay+Ext+Road,+Breaux+Bridge,+LA&daddr=Carencro,+LA&hl=en&ll=30.311838,-91.84021&spn=0.312391,0.676346&sll=30.254456,-92.740526&sspn=0.002461,0.005284&geocode=FUQpzwEdT9iJ-ik5fLSpN24khjHESGLLDCGi6w%3BFViazgEdjnGD-ikpzQvxBpEkhjGb0O7t4a1IDg&oq=Whiskey+B&t=h&mra=ls&z=11"]Whiskey Bay Ext Rd, Breaux Bridge, LA 70517 to Carencro, LA - Google Maps[/ame]

i was asking my husband today, so what if this happened to one of our daughters? My husband would go NUTS. so i said, this guy took and killed her and is in jail, but only he knows where her body is. we desperately want her back to have a funeral, wouldn't you INSIST on being able to talk with him??!!

it just seems so personal to me. like the family should have the right to question him. most likely, BSL wouldn't talk, but you never know maybe just maybe he'd soften with time and reveal

even if he wouldn't, the family should be able to TRY. he was with her during her last moment. he took her life from her. she breathed her last breath in his presence. that's personal and the family should be able to question him

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=lafayette,+la&hl=en&ll=30.462115,-91.758323&spn=0.000617,0.001321&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb&hnear=Lafayette,+Louisiana&t=h&z=20"]lafayette, la - Google Maps[/ame]

Could it be here?

Attachments

• 395 power lines.JPG
    395 power lines.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 52
Wait wait wait WAIT - Backwoods, are you saying that Claire Higginbotham was living there with Guy Landry in Sept. '99, when the body was discovered?

Dimly through the tired haze, I seem to remember something about someone in a wheelchair there when the remains were found?

This is important. Was CH living in the house in Sept. '99?

CH could have lived there with her boyfriend in June 1999, then there was the accident where she was severely injured and the boyfriend killed. Then when she is released from the hospital, she moves back to the same house and GL moves in with her. Maybe as a roommate even, the article said he lived there with a companion, not girlfriend. A theory I have is that CH saw or suspected something about BSL taking LP and the argument about that led up to the accident. BSL was either not injured or less injured than CH and went back later and left LP's body in the field behind the house, knowing no one would be living there for awhile. CH says he moved across the street from her at some point, I think it would have been after he was released from prison in 2008 because prior to his arrest he was stationed in in Fort Polk. Was he dishonorably discharged after the rape charge in April 99? If so he could've lived near CH at some point before going to prison I suppose. Maybe the gj prior to his prison release did hear testimony from CH but wasn't enough to convince them. They could've found more damning evidence this time around after searching his home that the gj chose to indict on. This is all theory here!

Belearl is a clairvoyant medium and druid priest out of las vegas who has posted on SEVERAL missing, mostly on medium sites... Unless there is more than one belearl 'in the know'.

what would the EXACT route be? just i10 west to 395?

Could be this one.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=W+Atchafalaya+Levee+Rd&daddr=E+Ebey+St&hl=en&ll=30.411966,-91.951447&spn=0.627697,1.352692&sll=30.41315,-92.214432&sspn=0.156923,0.468979&geocode=FfHQ0AEdDOGH-g%3BFYjszwEdRu6A-g&oq=brigman+highwa&t=h&mra=dme&mrsp=1&sz=12&z=10"]W Atchafalaya Levee Rd to E Ebey St - Google Maps[/ame]

Belearl is a clairvoyant medium and druid priest out of las vegas who has posted on SEVERAL missing, mostly on medium sites... Unless there is more than one belearl 'in the know'.

ohhhhhh. thankyou. is he any good?

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Carencro,+LA&hl=en&ll=30.254341,-92.740526&spn=0.002382,0.004823&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=35.768112,79.013672&oq=carencro&t=h&hnear=Carencro,+Lafayette,+Louisiana&z=18&layer=c&cbll=30.254456,-92.740526&panoid=LHXFHFf_il2h9bB84U84HQ&cbp=12,270.84,,0,-0.4"]Carencro, LA - Google Maps[/ame]
power.png

Is this the same area? LOTS of wires there! More than just poles running down one side of a street.

COULD be a good tip!
IF not already searched.

Also wanted to add I think the "revenge" BSL threatened CH with could be for her testifying to the gj in 08, if she in fact did. Not sayin she did, but that seems plausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3