LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If true, BSL visited other area's in Texas would that be NE Texas?

Someone asked earlier how we know that BSL's finger was injured. The Independent article has been shared, but also Someguy posted that BSL's finger was almost cut off days before we saw the news report.

Someguy did tell us that, but I believe he told us that BSL told the family that his finger was nearly cut off....not that the he or the family ever saw the injury. In so much as he couldn't come and see/pick up his sick step/adopted father from the hospital due to his injuries? Am I remembering this correctly? Anyone?

Here in Louisiana? I have never seen that before!

Me either- I drive from NOLA to TX quite often and I have stopped at many gas stations between here and there and have never seen one. I'm pretty sure that 9 times out of 10 along the stretch of I-10 from Lafayette to TX he would have had to go inside to pay with cash. AND they want your money before they turn the pump on so if you are due any change you gotta go back in again!

How to we sign up for those cash taking pumps?

Someguy did tell us that, but I believe he told us that BSL told the family that his finger was nearly cut off....not that the he or the family ever saw the injury. In so much as he couldn't come and see/pick up his sick step/adopted father from the hospital due to his injuries? Am I remembering this correctly? Anyone?

That is the way I remember it as well, ChiTownLass.

So what I am wondering is why they had to wait to search his trailer??? It seems that if they were suspect of BSL they would have wanted to acsess his trailer ASAP..BMH

It all goes back to probable cause. They had to have more than just circumstantial evidence. Warrants have to be done correctly. There is no room for error. When they felt comfortable that they had enough solid evidence on Brandon, the warrants were signed and he was picked up and then and only then could his home be legally searched.

Me either- I drive from NOLA to TX quite often and I have stopped at many gas stations between here and there and have never seen one. I'm pretty sure that 9 times out of 10 along the stretch of I-10 from Lafayette to TX he would have had to go inside to pay with cash. AND they want your money before they turn the pump on so if you are due any change you gotta go back in again!

How to we sign up for those cash taking pumps?

LOL! Nope I am not from that area. Guess you guys don't have them out there. They are quite convenient tho. But they do not give change.

MACE exposure - RightDiagnosis.com

www.rightdiagnosis.com/medical/mace_exposure.htm

Feb 1, 2012 – MACE exposure symptoms, causes, diagnosis, and treatment information for MACE exposure (Chemical poisoning - Chloroacetophenone) with alternative ...
Rash, Fever, Pain, Headache, Fatigue, Diarrhea, All checklists
BBM

Was it wrong for me to hope he had EVERY one of these symptoms?:silenced:

It all goes back to probable cause. They had to have more than just circumstantial evidence. Warrants have to be done correctly. There is no room for error. When they felt comfortable that they had enough solid evidence on Brandon, the warrants were signed and he was picked up and then and only then could his home be legally searched.

I had been wondering that myself. But don't forget, they had picked up a video from the Daily Advertiser that morning. We still don't know what was on that video. Man, I wish we knew!

Oh, that was another question I had: Did they have to serve him a search warrant in person? They had a warrant. Couldn't they just go in? It isn't like they needed his permission...

Reminder in case it's not clear. Discussion of clairvoyance, dreams, visions, psychic experiences, etc. is not allowed on Websleuths.

Back on Thread #35, page 8. Someguy posted this on 7-12-2012:

About a week before she went missing, Brandon's father had some serious health problems and had to be hospitalized. He was in the hospital for a total of 2 weeks and she went missing about halfway through his stay. Towards the end of his hospital stay it was strange that Brandon wasn't around and when his father was being released and it was strange that he wasn't around to come pick him up from the hospital. Brandon said he was in New Orleans and had been robbed and stabbed and couldn't pick him up so his brother had to. one of his fingers had nearly been cut off.

The point being that his relative also shared with this forum information about the finger injury not just via The Independent. Someguy did not say that he saw the injury. Maybe Someguy will let us know if he did.

I'm going to share some info with y'all (yes, I have gone through all the proper channels and have been waiting to post) with the caution that I can tell you no more, so I won't be able to answer any questions.

BSL went to a 3rd hospital, this one in Texas.

He did much more travelling and visiting gas stations than some gave him credit for. (Ironic that the gas issue came up now)

He was seen by several different people with his wounds, and gave different stories to each of those people as to how they happened.

He was very 'antsy' while waiting to get his new truck.

Thank y'all for giving me and so many others such insight into Mickey's disappearance.

Thanks for the information. I have been thinking all along there has to be a trail at service stations.

Still to catch up on the thread - been tangled up in the cajun net today - so forgive me...but I just have to bring this other young woman's early demise to the thread, because she may have had some link to BSL. She was from Church Point, died November 7, 2007, aged 24. From what I have gleaned, her death was drug-related, but she had been badly beaten. I feel it's worth looking into. If anyone knows more facts about this I hope they will say something. Just google her name and you will find links to a lot more *off the record* information.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=22798679

This was AFTER ochsner, right, not before, obviously

Wonder if he had to visit any burn centers with a fire as intense as the truck fire maybe the fire got a little of him like Mickey did.

yes. i'm sure they are busy at work tracing his purchases and going over that video - if they need to. if they already have enough evidence, would they bother with that? i don't know about this stuff. does the prosecution try to obtain every bit of evidence if they already have a "smoking gun" of some sort?
also, if he was smart, he would have used cash.

BBM. My opinion is that prosecution would try to obtain every bit of evidence they could get to present (as needed). Following his movements with evidence that supports their theory of what happened strengthens the case in the eyes of jurors.

Wow, so three hospitals. I am wondering too what could the third visit in TX have been about. If he had stitches could it have been time to remove them? Could he have possibly developed some type of infection? I really wish they could find MS. The weather is just making things worse.
BBM

Possibly severe pain from gasoline and or burn on a fairly new wound?:dunno:

Thanks for the information. I have been thinking all along there has to be a trail at service stations.

AAhhh! Guess he didn't have gas stored at his house. Do most of the gas stations out there have cameras?

It would have been Montgomery County and San Jacinto County, both north and a tiny bit east of Houston.
Is the Sam Houston National Forest there, and if so, has it been searched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas