LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure he decided to go to a hospital at all, initially. I think it may have been several hours after everything transpired, when teh adrenalin rush was gone, that he either realized he was injured enough that he needed to seek medical help...or, perhaps someone he trusted was shown the injuries, and advised him that he needed to go to a hospital, at which time he realized that a Laffy hospital may not be the best place to showup with those injuries at that time.....JMO

I bet he was also in a lot of pain!

Do we know if BSL's Z71 was crew or extended cab? Was that listed on his RSO profile?

Why LSU? Does he have any connections to the area?

Posted using the tapatalk2 app...forgive any typos please :)

Call it just a hunch, speculation, or my humble opinion. Not really implying he feels a connection to LSU, but the outbuildings, bleachers, and field seem like a large, dark & desolate area in which a crime could (sadly) be committed *at night*.

I apologize for being grumpy today.

I don't feel well... the weather has me in pain from old injuries and I ate some bad food as well.

Tomorrow's another day - hopefully the day Mickey can come home....

:tears:

All I know is that I hope someone in that courtroom tomorrow takes a look at his hands.

I don't know if it would be OK for someone to tell what they looked like.

Just curious, we are.
Wouldn't I LOVE to be there!

I'm not sure he decided to go to a hospital at all, initially. I think it may have been several hours after everything transpired, when teh adrenalin rush was gone, that he either realized he was injured enough that he needed to seek medical help...or, perhaps someone he trusted was shown the injuries, and advised him that he needed to go to a hospital, at which time he realized that a Laffy hospital may not be the best place to showup with those injuries at that time.....JMO

If Mickey was able to sink her teeth into his hand, there is nothing more infectious than a bite--especially a human bite. If it is a significant human bite (puncture) it requires antibiotics asap!

I don't feel well... the weather has me in pain from old injuries and I ate some bad food as well.

If it was green bologna and stale bread, I at least hope you got some useful info out of him.....

Can someone post a link to miabella's recent photo of the Truck.( Something larger)
All I see is a small image

Don't feel bad CF, it's the Hot Sauce in our veins. :hills:

Well, Mr. Shunick was surprised that the grips had been removed from the bike because he and Mickey and his son had tried to remove them before, but they were so tight they couldn't be budged. I don't see how her holding on to them could make them come off so easily.

I'm guessing that if the grips were submerged underwater (with the bike), perhaps that would have made them loosen up and come off.....waters cold and plastic grips shrink and expand based on conditions, no?

We also need to remember that she wasn't reported missing yet. IMO, unless she was bleeding visibly, he could have put her in the front seat of his truck, head laying against the window. If I would have seen (saw? where are you godot?) that at that time in the morning I would have assumed that it was a drunk girl sleeping it off, not a girl that just got kidnapped.

I work at heliports. Some guys roll in with 120 pounds of stuff. It's really not that unusual.

I had the same thought. He had a few hours before she was reported missing and even more before the photos were released.

whitetrucksmall.jpg
Thread 30, post 33 has the photo of Miabella's truck still from the video taken with her phone. Is this the still everyone's talking about? I'm confused!

Which photo is this? Can someone post a link to a larger image?

...it's the smell of chopped green onions, parsley, and bell pepper in a pot of gumbo simmering.

Damn you...you'll have me cooking a batch of chicken & andouille gumbo in this 95+ degree heat, if you keep that up. :)

I'm guessing that if the grips were submerged underwater (with the bike), perhaps that would have made them loosen up and come off.....waters cold and plastic grips shrink and expand based on conditions, no?

I think there was a reason for the grips being taken off. I think it was a deliberate act in an attempt to hide evidence. Maybe just her fingerprints, but I think he took them off with a purpose.

All I know for sure is that she fought. She fought him hard and had him scared. For some reason, that gives me comfort. In some ways, she got the best of him.

hey cajunlady...I remember that information. I am glad you contacted LE..I think that your info was very pertinent in establishing a timeline....every tip counts -so thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech