DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
May have put this is wrong spot so reposting it here

Can I help?
Hello, One and All

Before I post anything meaningful I think I should introduce myself for it has been reported to me that I have caused a lot of people to think I am some sort of bozo.

I am Belerle, who some here I was told are calling the Psychic Druid Troll. Now you should know that the term psychic druid is a misnomer. And Trolls are big and ugly. That said I think I like that description since I am a true Druid and am big and ugly.

however, I have certain skills that I have tried to use for years to help find all these missing people. My simple goal being to bring them home so they can be properly grieved for and buried. Other than the normal Druidic skills I have I am a skilled tracker. That original post I made online about a possible location of Mickey Shunicks body was derived by deduction reasoning nothing else. But I have had a very brief connection with her. Which I may talk about later if anyone is interested.

For now let me end this by simply stating that since I have now been let in here, if any one has a problem with me please state it so we can discuss like adults.

Thank You
Belerle
the Psychic Druid Troll

Thank you for coming and clarifying. And welcome.:rollercoaster:

Foxfire, I'll have to go dig up the link, but as I recall, it was reported that there was no activity on Mickey's credit cards after Taco Bell.

I think Foxfire was just being facetious!

IIRC, BL pleaded on the burglary charge, which was related to the oral rape charge, as he entered through her window. He did so to avoid additional years on his sentence. I don't think he will admit to murder(s) in the cases of Mickey and Lisa, knowing he will not be getting any years off his sentences, and also knowing that along with the death penalty convictions, especially if he gets two, comes decades of appeals. Anything can happen, new trials, convictions tossed, etc...

In the meantime, all of that is too far away anyway. Mickey needs to be found much sooner than two or so years, if she is someplace "findable"-there will be no help forthcoming from BL, IMO.

I am a new poster here! I've been following along this case for awhile. So hello!

I'm interested in hearing about a psychic encounter, that stuff has always interested me. Not sure if psychic related things are allowed to be posted here, though.

I am a new poster here! I've been following along this case for awhile. So hello!

I'm interested in hearing about a psychic encounter, that stuff has always interested me. Not sure if psychic related things are allowed to be posted here, though.

Welcome to WS...but no, no psychic talk here. Against the rules.

however, I have certain skills that I have tried to use for years to help find all these missing people. My simple goal being to bring them home so they can be properly grieved for and buried. Other than the normal Druidic skills I have I am a skilled tracker. That original post I made online about a possible location of Mickey Shunicks body was derived by deduction reasoning nothing else. But I have had a very brief connection with her. Which I may talk about later if anyone is interested.
respectfully snipped for focus

Welcome to Websleuths, Belerle! I'd say you showed excellent deductive reasoning to come up with that location. If you read the threads you'll see I posted a map here pinpointing the spot I believe you had in mind. My hat's off to you on that one.

At Websleuths we strive to use logic and deductive reasoning based on "factual" information as the basis for our discussions. Intuitive insight, i.e., dreams, visions, tends to muddy the waters, so it's off limits. We'd be happy to have you lend more of your deductive reasoning skills to our discussions, though. :)

:welcome5:

Someone asked earlier how we know that BSL's finger was injured. The Independent article has been shared, but also Someguy posted that BSL's finger was almost cut off days before we saw the news report.

May have put this is wrong spot so reposting it here Can I help? Hello, One and All Before I post anything meaningful I think I should introduce myself for it has been reported to me that I have caused a lot of people to think I am some sort of bozo. I am Belerle, who some here I was told are calling the Psychic Druid Troll. Now you should know that the term psychic druid is a misnomer. And Trolls are big and ugly. That said I think I like that description since I am a true Druid and am big and ugly. however, I have certain skills that I have tried to use for years to help find all these missing people. My simple goal being to bring them home so they can be properly grieved for and buried. Other than the normal Druidic skills I have I am a skilled tracker. That original post I made online about a possible location of Mickey Shunicks body was derived by deduction reasoning nothing else. But I have had a very brief connection with her. Which I may talk about later if anyone is interested. For now let me end this by simply stating that since I have now been let in here, if any one has a problem with me please state it so we can discuss like adults. Thank You Belerle the Psychic Druid Troll

I would love to hear more. I must have missed it, but what location did you think was promising? Am I allowed to ask that?

Or he could have gone to his bank and simply withdrew lots of cash. He seemed to be pretty busy going all over the place.

If he used cash- then there would be ATM video of his withdrawal and then where ever he got the gas he would have gone inside to pay putting him on camera again and possibly allowing more witnesses to see his wounds. JMO

I remember a new article or news video just after the bike was discovered at WB. It clearly showed tire tracks leading into the water. It was either a still shot (most likely) or part of a video. A member of LE made a comment about the tracks and that they led to the spot in the water where the bike was found. I still remember it clearly, and the tracks were deep and clear, and looked fresh. I looked for the article, but can't find it anymore.

BSL may have taken a souvenir picture of the bike drop!

:welcome3:

Welcome to Websleuths, teaparty and Belerle ... and anyone else new we may have missed with the welcome wagon!

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=montgomery+county+tx+hospitals&hl=en&ll=30.320137,-95.451965&spn=0.200044,0.41851&sll=30.104148,-95.467072&sspn=0.200484,0.41851&t=h&hq=hospitals&hnear=Montgomery,+Texas&fll=30.2902,-95.352745&fspn=0.200105,0.41851&z=12"]montgomery county tx hospitals - Google Maps[/ame]

I don't know how to post the picture, but this is a map of hospitals in Montgomery County, Tx, where BSL reported his truck stolen.

yes. i'm sure they are busy at work tracing his purchases and going over that video - if they need to. if they already have enough evidence, would they bother with that? i don't know about this stuff. does the prosecution try to obtain every bit of evidence if they already have a "smoking gun" of some sort?

also, if he was smart, he would have used cash.

IMO- ABOSLUTELY!!! You can never have too much evidence against a guilty person and prosecutors can never be too sure of whats going to be allowed and whats going to be thrown out. The more the merrier!

Just had to throw in an OT. On my way to work this morning I was behind a "hooptie". I didn't know what that was until I started reading here. It had 2 American flags attached to the roof. I said to myself (yes, I talk to myself), "Chicken Fried came to Pennsylvania".

But I just want to thank again all the locals who have given me and all the other "non-locals" all the information on your culture, the Cajen-net, your customs, your food (although I'm not a fish person, but some of it sounds yummy), your heritage. You have been our eyes and ears on the ground through all of this, explaining the areas, the "coulies", and so many other things I was totally unaware of. I am very impressed how you all have come together as a community and hope this all leads to bringing Mickey home. (Instead of "you all", I should have said "yuns", colloquial to my area!) Thank you again!

I am several pages back reading...... I want to stop and comment on this post from ERRN1313. A big THANKS & AMEN to your words ERRN1313.

There are so many sharp and caring posters on this Thread - both local and from afar. I too am grateful for learning so much about LA and the people from the area. I feel confident that we are going to stick with this case until Justice is served and I consider it ah honor to travel that road with you (including our Mods). I'll be back with yall after catching up.

If he used cash- then there would be ATM video of his withdrawal and then where ever he got the gas he would have gone inside to pay putting him on camera again and possibly allowing more witnesses to see his wounds. JMO
I wonder if he syphoned any gas out of the cars he had parked in his yard?

True as far as bank cameras. As far as needing to go inside to pay, we have gas pumps that we can insert the bills at the pump. (some, not all)
I wouldn't be surprised though if he had gas cans at his home. As well as cash. At this point we don't know with the exceptiion that he would have had to fill his tank on more than one occassion. Hopefully LE has numerous camera sightings of BSL throughout this time. I don't think we know all of the places he went, but what we do know, it seems he was all over the place!

True as far as bank cameras. As far as needing to go inside to pay, we have gas pumps that we can insert the bills at the pump. (some, not all)
I wouldn't be surprised though if he had gas cans at his home. As well as cash. At this point we don't know with the exceptiion that he would have had to fill his tank on more than one occassion. Hopefully LE has numerous camera sightings of BSL throughout this time. I don't think we know all of the places he went, but what we do know, it seems he was all over the place!

Here in Louisiana? I have never seen that before!

It almost made me cry to listen to the older gentleman explaining his net business. You just so rarely hear that accent anymore! Reminds me of my PaPa and great uncles. I miss them, and I miss the way they spoke English!

Me too kgeaux! I rarely hear the accent anymore either, but when I do Lawd Lawd, even in the check out line at Wal Mart (which was where I last heard it,) it was like a family reunion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee