LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used the Razor and cut out the whole love thing...all I could think of is why she got so angry at her sister...

Bad News: I'm not the bright.

Good News: I can email everyone! (except...er...holy carp)

OT- NYPD BLUES..

Thought you might find this very interesting.

Kidnapping victim found tied up in NYPD detective's garage, sources say

By Shimon Prokupecz and Gus Rosendale, NBCNewYork.com

NEW YORK -- An NYPD detective has been suspended without pay after a kidnapping victim was found tied up in his Queens garage, sources tell NBC 4 New York.
Follow @NBCNewsUS

Sources say Ondre Johnson, a 17-year veteran of the Brooklyn North gang unit, was being questioned by internal affairs about his involvement in the kidnapping of a 25-year-old victim off the street early Friday morning.

Sources say a demand for a $75,000 ransom was made.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...up-in-nypd-detectives-garage-sources-say?lite

BBM... I posted the original information which I took directly from the State of Louisiana's Department of Corrections website... I assure you, it wasn't altered. I'm very careful about anything I post, and whether or not it comes from a reliable/verified source.
What info is different in the site you posted? The list you provided of correctional centers that offer the work release program also excludes J. Paul Phelps C C. Unless it's listed somewhere else in the post, which could very likely be the case, and I'm just not seeing it. Also, the info related to the educational programs offered, LTC for example, is the same on both sites... Just wondering where the misinformation, specifically, is that you are claiming???
I could be wrong, and I'm a-okay with that... Just hoping you can point out to me the difference, because I'm still not seeing, on either sites, that he might have been out on work release...
As far as the educational programs offered by the cc's, the site I posted said LTC offered a program for diesel fuel repair, as well as many others in their vocational program... Is this different from the information you have?
Hopefully you can point out the inaccurate info you referenced so I can go back and edit it, if need be... Thx.

The info I posted shows that Avoyelles did have a work release program... So, possible he was on it from 2005-2008...

No your information was not incorrect. I had looked at this site many threads ago when I had first noted the 07 date.

As I was reading through posts and catching up last night, the information posted seemed different than what I had recalled. I then went to the site thinking I was mistaken. When I did that I was getting Error 404 Page Not Found. Thinking it might be just me I asked another individual to check and see if they were getting the same thing and they were.

Bessie then posted and stated that the information was there and sure enough when I clicked on the links they were again working with some minor changes in the information specifically which programs were being offered at which facility. The links directly to each individual correctional institution were still giving a 404 Error Page Not Found.

I thought that this could simply be an update and waited to see if the links became "hot" again, and prior to me signing off the links to the individual institutions were still not "hot".

I then come back on and see they are "hot" now but the programs offered are again a little different.

What it appears is happening is that programs seem to be rotated amoung the institutions and then updated when this happens. That is very important to know so I took a baseline in case information changed again.

I don't think anyone was incorrect. I think programs change for each institution and are updated accordingly as now links are again working.

It can be frustrating when you see something even in MSM to find it has been "updated". We see this throughout the cases we follow.

At least we have a baseline that we can refer to in case the programs and the criteria for the programs change. HTH.

OK, after reading this I had to post this old e-mail I got. I will tell you I got the right answer. How many of you will?

Blank Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result.
This is not a trick question. All the information you need is provided in the four sentences below. No one I know has gotten it right.
A woman, while at the funeral of her mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought the guy was amazing, her dream man! She fell in love with him instantly, but never asked for his phone number and
could not find him after the funeral. A few days later she killed her sister.
Question: What is her motive in killing her sister? (Give this some thought before you answer) then scroll down for the answer.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
Answer:
She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.
If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath.
This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if someone has
the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly,
good for you - you're normal.
If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off of my email list unless that will tick you off, then I'll just be extra nice to you from now on .

:blushing:

Oh my goodness! Lord help me! I got it right! Now I'm worried about myself....

Okay, ERRN-
I thought she killed her (identical twin) sister because the guy was her sister's new bf.
So, what does that say about me?

What exactly did LE find that made them charge bsl with aggravated kidnap, rather than regular kidnap? I could be over thinking, but usually aggravated kidnap is when evidence is found that they targeted and planned an attack on a certain person and of course, if they used a weapon

He was charged with aggravated kidnapping because LE believes that Mickey is deceased, not just being held somewhere.

Texas is a very big state and unfortunately, many bodies will probably be found there as time goes along. I think it is very unlikely that Mickey was ever taken to TX. Would have made more sense to take the bike as well and leave it down there and it may never have been connected to Mickey at all.

The first MSM report that was posted here stated that it could be related to the Hailey Dunn case which I know many here follow so I took the information over to the Hailey Dunn thread.

I now see that they are giving out very different information as 2 months would not be in line for the Hailey Dunn case. I swear MSM is going to drive me insaner :giggle:

I think the proper response to ERRNs question would be "I dont need a reason to kill" for most real sadistic killers. Most don't need reasoning, only an urge to carry out.

I know this might be off topic...but to hit a bike traveling at a pretty good speed and a truck traveling behind the bike at a pretty good speed ..seems would cause a lot more damage than a bent tire? I pass people in the bike lanes down here in fl all the time..and i drive a smaller car ..it would send them flying if i were to acc hit them. How did he know that she wouldn't be killed when he hit her from behind? That would defeat the purpose of what he had in mind? And i still think that their would be some kind of evidence on the road if this happened. I don't know..a bump and grab just seems crazy to me....jmo..but i think she would have had to be stopped somewhere for him to do this without much damage?

Unless they were not travelling at high speeds and he simply opened the door. This was a scenerio that happened to me while riding once. The only damage to the bike was the rear tire/rim.

What exactly did LE find that made them charge bsl with aggravated kidnap, rather than regular kidnap? I could be over thinking, but usually aggravated kidnap is when evidence is found that they targeted and planned an attack on a certain person and of course, if they used a weapon

Perhaps if they have evidence of him following and stalking her, i.e. premeditated or terrorizing?

I am not very professed at posting but giving it a try.
Did anyone, individual, msm or anyone present at the courthouse
when bsl was before the judge, notice, remark or state what his hands looked like ?? Bandages ?? I believe the newspaper stated that he was rubbing his fingers on the handcuffs while appearing for his plea. Did anyone scope his fingers out and the condition they were in ?? Thanks !

Alot of frequent posters on here I get a mental image of what they might look like sort of like I do with characters in a novel. Then I remember sometimes I'm not even sure if they're male or female lol. You a.c.i. I always picture in a trench coat hehehe. I think I have an overactive imagination.

Ok this made me chuckle. I would think a trench coat in 90 degree weather would stand out. I would think ACI would prefer to blend in to the point of being invisable.

This does not sound as good as I meant it ACI :giggle:

Sorry if this has already been asked but who if anyone of BSL's family members where there at the court house for the GJ?

I don't think we know who if anyone from BL's family may have testified at GJ, or gone for the arraignment and I am pretty sure we have not heard anything about the condition of his hands from Friday, either.

There is something that has been bothering me since I first heard that womans ids where found in the search. Maybe I'm just stressing too much but still worried. My daughter had been at Artmosphere during the days that MS had gone there also and another Bistro/club and my daughters DL has come up missing. She has no idea how as she has not lost her wallet or anything else. I just find it strange that if someone found the DL they would not drop it in a mailbox to the address on it. I just think I will kill over if I find out that her id was among his collection. She already thinks I am too overprotective. Just wish I knew how to find out if her id was in the mix.

I don't think we know who if anyone from BL's family may have testified at GJ, or gone for the arraignment and I am pretty sure we have not heard anything about the condition of his hands from Friday, either.

I'm paraphrasing, so forgive me if it's incorrect, but I believe ClaireT was in the court house, watching via video with the Shunick's. She mentioned that should could not see BSL's hands.

Ok this made me chuckle. I would think a trench coat in 90 degree weather would stand out. I would think ACI would prefer to blend in to the point of being invisable.

This does not sound as good as I meant it ACI :giggle:
Aci would stand out no matter. He's a lot younger than you think & quite Adams for a youngster...just don't see him in a trench coat though. Bike shorts & a baseball bat??
:-)

There is something that has been bothering me since I first heard that womans ids where found in the search. Maybe I'm just stressing too much but still worried. My daughter had been at Artmosphere during the days that MS had gone there also and another Bistro/club and my daughters DL has come up missing. She has no idea how as she has not lost her wallet or anything else. I just find it strange that if someone found the DL they would not drop it in a mailbox to the address on it. I just think I will kill over if I find out that her id was among his collection. She already thinks I am too overprotective. Just wish I knew how to find out if her id was in the mix.

LE would have probably contacted you by now if BSL had her DL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member