LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is MY OPINION of senerio : BL out driving due to the REJECTION from girlfriend and/or family. Passes MS riding bike and turns around to follow. Decides to bump her bike and then stops to apologize and give her a ride. Due to him being fairly good looking and close to her age and driving a nice truck(meaning not a 50 yr old man dirty and greasy in a crap box truck) and due to the hour and area and possible injuries/being caught off guard...she decides to accept a ride home or to a more lit area to call for a ride. BL takes her at knifepoint(in truck) and (APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE) demands oral sex. MS brings him to climax. While he is in his moment, MS grabs for knife(as he is relaxedstabs him in chest and neck, BL slumps over for moment and she gets him in back. BL finge injuries are from struggle to regain possession of knife. This is just an opinion based on his previous mo. And based on that mo, I am guessing he stopped for gas and/or gas can, thus the search most likely should be for a sight of campfire or such. I want to apologize to any friends or family....intentions are to explain BL injuries and possible locations to BRING MS HOME.

This is MY OPINION of senerio : BL out driving due to the REJECTION from girlfriend and/or family. Passes MS riding bike and turns around to follow. Decides to bump her bike and then stops to apologize and give her a ride. Due to him being fairly good looking and close to her age and driving a nice truck(meaning not a 50 yr old man dirty and greasy in a crap box truck) and due to the hour and area and possible injuries/being caught off guard...she decides to accept a ride home or to a more lit area to call for a ride. BL takes her at knifepoint(in truck) and (APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE) demands oral sex. MS brings him to climax. While he is in his moment, MS grabs for knife(as he is relaxedstabs him in chest and neck, BL slumps over for moment and she gets him in back. BL finge injuries are from struggle to regain possession of knife. This is just an opinion based on his previous mo. And based on that mo, I am guessing he stopped for gas and/or gas can, thus the search most likely should be for a sight of campfire or such. I want to apologize to any friends or family....intentions are to explain BL injuries and possible locations to BRING MS HOME.
I IMO disagree
Sorry :(

Ok, I truly don't think it is his brother. I was just reading articles and saw they might have been close and it led me to think of him having a confidant. Just wanted other opinions. This probably has already been talked about but I didn't know if we've really delved into the psychology of this all. I have a suspicion as well. Something I felt a while back when reading articles. Maybe I'll keep it to myself too and see how it plays out.

From the various posts I have seen I get the impression that many do feel there is a possibility of a confidant.

I as well see varying degrees as to what posters think the individual/s may know. The question has been did they know and if so how much? Conversely, if they did not know, maybe they helped and it was only in hindsight that they realized this.

I as well see where I think this is going but I don't believe enough information has been released for me to make an informed opinion that I could back this opinion.

Do you feel like it was just this time in light of his injuries?

I think he HAD to have help but I'm not certain if it was just this time.

I don't necessarily think he was helped. I just think he has confided in someone about his behavior in the past. Whether they've helped him, I can't say. If only I knew the dynamics of his family.

From the various posts I have seen I get the impression that many do feel there is a possibility of a confidant.

I as well see varying degrees as to what posters think the individual/s may know. The question has been did they know and if so how much? Conversely, if they did not know, maybe they helped and it was only in hindsight that they realized this.

I as well see where I think this is going but I don't believe enough information has been released for me to make an informed opinion that I could back this opinion.

I'm feeling this way too.
Question. Do you think the he wanted the hair dresser
as his next girl friend or next victim?

Do you feel like it was just this time in light of his injuries?

I think he HAD to have help but I'm not certain if it was just this time.

I keep wondering!
But Did somebody fight him to protect her?
What is the evidence that Mickey is the one that inflicted wounds on him?
I mean, I certainly hope so, but my hubby has told me that there is no way I could have ever done that! Maybe some, but not all!
My hubby is not large, but quite the scrapper! (not with me ever!) He keeps telling me that there is no way in hell I (larger than Mickey) could have EVER inflicted all BSL's wounds on him! And, he is smaller than BSL.
I keep thinking somebody else was involved in some way!

Was thinking the same thing. He's too obviously and recently linked to her for her to be his victim. He tried to date her initially when she had just gotten divorced so she wasn't interested. Im thinking a potential girlfriend.

I am going to be honest here. I heard how this went down on the scanner. Sorry mods I know that is basement stuff.

I think when the COP said they had to move sooner than they had wanted many felt that it was because information was being released which potentially could damage the case.

I don't believe this was the reason at all. I believe they had to move so that another lady did not vanish into thin air. This though is MO as I truly did not see anything being stated of a critical nature that would harm the prosecution case.

I think he was probably going to be on the prowl again.

ETA Yes I believe the hairdresser was a potential. I believe they were monitoring him.

Have super night all :)

I keep wondering!
I mean, I certainly hope so, but my hubby has told me that there is no way I could have ever done that! Maybe some, but not all!
My hubby is not large, but quite the scrapper! (not with me ever!) He keeps telling me that there is no way in hell I (larger than Mickey) could have EVER inflicted all BSL's wounds on him! And, he is smaller than BSL.

Hence all the questions about the hair dressers x-boyfriend. Whether the were over... over. AND him going on and on about how he couldn't believe she wasn't dating someone...
It also sounds like he was building up for the next abduction in his mind by calling her so often and leaving messages on her answering machine.

Then again there would be a digital finger print there.
She cut his hair 3 times in 5 years! AND he WAITED for just her to do it!

IMO she had been on his radar a LONG time!
He was using the "I got jumped" to gain her trust and sympathy.

MOO
“He did call me the night after I cut his hair on his way to Venice. He had been calling me,” she says. “He called me numerous times on his way to Venice that night.”

“He sat in my chair and he was like, ‘have you and that guy ever tried working it out?’ I said, ‘No.’ He said well I find it very funny a pretty girl like you is still single and he kept going on and on and on.”
http://www.theind.com/news/10922-crowley-hairdresser-lavergne-had-knife-wound-on-neck

I've never heard that expression before. Something "in your craw", meaning something nagging at you. Anyway, it's irrelevant.

??? It's not irrelevant. I meant it like something harping in the back of my mind. Like something that didn't set right with me.
I don't know where you are from, and I do realize we are all from different areas, but where I am from "something in my craw" means I'm a thinkin!
And woooooh boy! I'm a thinkin!

I keep wondering!

If she had been able to spray her mace it sure would of slowed him down.

??? It's not irrelevant. I meant it like something harping in the back of my mind. Like something that didn't set right with me.
I don't know where you are from, and I do realize we are all from different areas, but where I am from "something in my craw" means I'm a thinkin!
And woooooh boy! I'm a thinkin!

What I was saying was irrelevant (about learning a new phrase), not what you were saying in case you thought that's what I meant. Im curious what that something is in your craw though! :)

If she had been able to spray her mace it sure would of slowed him down.

Honestly, It would be a matter of when she sprayed him.
My personal opinion is that he bumped and grabbed, somewhere along his furor she or someone else attacked, I certainly hope she bit him in places we dont want to think about (but I would have! Just Saying!) Maybe and hopefully maced him, etc.
Bottom line in my thinking. She is the first thing he got rid of. Everything else (in his mind) was disposed of in other jurisdictions. But, not her. She was the first to get rid of, in his thinking. She is close.
She was not considered in his flight. All the rest was the cover. She is close.

I really think she was able to spray her mace. I'm still not sold on the "poison ivy."

Mace or chemicals he used to clean his truck.
What do diesel mechanics use to clean car parts?
Is it caustic?
Yes...

"In addition to their work with caustic chemicals, mechanics also have to worry about exposure to hot engines and injuries from sharp equipment. Auto shop workers should always wear gloves to prevent chemical burns, chemical irritation, heat burns, cuts, and other types of injuries."

http://www.partsgeek.com/mmparts/resource_guide_to_workplace_safety.html

I am going to be honest here. I heard how this went down on the scanner. Sorry mods I know that is basement stuff.

I think when the COP said they had to move sooner than they had wanted many felt that it was because information was being released which potentially could damage the case.

I don't believe this was the reason at all. I believe they had to move so that another lady did not vanish into thin air. This though is MO as I truly did not see anything being stated of a critical nature that would harm the prosecution case.

I think he was probably going to be on the prowl again.

ETA Yes I believe the hairdresser was a potential. I believe they were monitoring him.

Have super night all :)

Nah! Another Ruse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members